India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Hukum ka Ekka?

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Today loved Ram and Priya's scenes, specially the Raajkumar one, it was just so beautiful the way Priya said "Raam"  just so lovely, but precap was little Confused what is Nih plan? Hukum ka ekka? Looks like Ayesha is their card now. Yaar ye ladki kab sudharegi.. Ram and Priya ko chain se jeene nahi degi.Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjy957rosie111alu5123naveendhCelina_rnvdbhavaniashi4567SiacutiedayabhianizorarmanzsalsalyTVserialfreak

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Bilkul sahi baat kahi hainWink...ye ayesha ki wajah se RaYa ki married life mein
pata nahi konsi musibaat ayegi

anyway aaj ram aur priya ki scenes was bang on!!Embarrassed
loved the expression...their love was so beautifully shownBig smile.

but niharika's plan pata nahi kya hain...I think woh without RaYa lunch organize karke
do smthing bad to ayesha like humiliating.Angry
one thjing is sure...she will hav some evil plan that will make things bad between RaYaAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramnaveendhrnvdbhavaniDilli4BALHarmanzsalsaly

naveendh Senior Member
naveendh
naveendh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
it is realy bad sign for raya relation...as till now all plain was made by sid ...but now this nih...it is realy sound dangerous...i wish raya will handle this situation also...not get seprated...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniSiacutiefanraya

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Today loved Ram and Priya's scenes, specially the Raajkumar one, it was just so beautiful the way Priya said "Raam"  just so lovely, but precap was little Confused what is Nih plan? Hukum ka ekka? Looks like Ayesha is their card now. Yaar ye ladki kab sudharegi.. Ram and Priya ko chain se jeene nahi degi.Confused

Yeah scenes were beautiful but couldn't enjoy them and the reason is it didn't touched my heart  am in a damn confusion like the scenes were so good and why am not able to enjoy them to the core. Every thing seems to be so incomplete for me, i mean i couldn't see the charm or the attraction they use to have for each other or the romance or something is missing between them. It feels like  another scene that's all.  Is this happening with me or else any one else have the same problem. Unhappy

Edited by Indomitable - 04 April 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnasupremesammy_108rnvdbhavaniSiacutie

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
She invited ayesha to some place without priya's knowledge.she is surely gonna do something worse.praying for the good ones to succeed and evil to die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Yeah scenes were beautiful but couldn't enjoy them and the reason is it didn't touched my heart  am in a damn confusion like the scenes were so good and why am not able to enjoy them to the core. Every thing seems to be so incomplete for me, i mean i couldn't see the charm or the attraction they use to have for each other or the romance or something is missing between them. It feels like  another scene that's all.  Is this happening with me or else any one else have the same problem. Unhappy

I know exactly what you are saying, I also felt that, whatever spark they had before, it was not there, I do not know why,but yes something was missing, They did amazing job of emoting the scene well, guess sometimes it does not work, it was kind of sukha sukha, may be because they are keeping distance after the "big C" bashing from people? For me also the earlier parts had more romance and attraction, they really looked like a real couple deeply in love, now it is little thanda, I guess CVs have to think about it. May be because there is a lot of distraction? or may be they are not filming scenes together? I have seen whenever there is a BD, the impact is less. Anyways hoping that CVs will think of some good scenes for them in future too, I just adore this jodi and love them a lot, they are the reason I watch BALH.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramrosie111rnvdbhavaniDilli4BALHTVserialfreak

newbahu Senior Member
newbahu
newbahu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indomitable

I know exactly what you are saying, I also felt that, whatever spark they had before, it was not there, I do not know why,but yes something was missing, They did amazing job of emoting the scene well, guess sometimes it does not work, it was kind of sukha sukha, may be because they are keeping distance after the "big C" bashing from people? For me also the earlier parts had more romance and attraction, they really looked like a real couple deeply in love, now it is little thanda, I guess CVs have to think about it. May be because there is a lot of distraction? or may be they are not filming scenes together? I have seen whenever there is a BD, the impact is less. Anyways hoping that CVs will think of some good scenes for them in future too, I just adore this jodi and love them a lot, they are the reason I watch BALH.Big smile

Yes -- its same for me too! Love is there, cuteness is there, they both look amazing together -- everything is in place -- but it does not touch to the core -- that fluttering or anticipation which we had before - is not there. It seems their love suddenly became mature or fell into a routine -- its not like new love - or the pull towards each other or wanting to keep teasing each other when together with a touch or eyes etc or trying to be close to each other -- standing or sittind etc...

Anu ShriramrnvdbhavaniDilli4BALH

pisces12 Groupbie
pisces12
pisces12

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Yes the impact was not that great. They showed  that Ram was so uneasy as he was not able to reach out to Priya. But after what he did for Ayesha, there did not seem to be that intensity between them when they were together. A hug would have probably made the difference. Or after Priya covers her face Ram should have hugged her then. May be they don't want to give more than one hug per episode. Some viewers might have objection to that too.Wink

Somehow Ram's gesture may not be able to keep Ayesha away from the trio. Because now Nih is not gonna take this defeat lying low. Let the trio try out everything. They are only bringing Ram and Priya closer and making their relationship stronger. 

Anu ShriramrnvdbhavaniTVserialfreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index