Didnt Feel sorry for Rashi

Posted: 12 years ago

I Dindt feel sorry for Rashi she deserved it 
Hope she would think when she did it with Gopi and she wanted to do it on Kokila too
its nice too see she is feeling that pain 2

Sorry For the Rashi fans but she deserved it
me too...was not at all sorry...she is going to milk this situation for all its worth...she is evil and disgusting to be honest...
Me neither. She should have got worse than this!
i agree with Varshu27 You she Realy Evil finaly she got what she deseved waited for this a long time,
All those times they did those kakkerlakie i hope they will feel the same pain!
The word sympathy doesn't suit well with Rashi! 
๐Ÿ˜Š  i agree with u ... X.Sisi94 Edited by ridakhankibua - 12 years ago
she deserved it
Edited by ridakhankibua - 12 years ago
true. i can never feel sorry for rashi . the things that she has done always come to my mind. 
anywayz nice post.
i am new in the forum,but do wtch the show everyday,i totally agree dint feel bad for rashi at all.yesterdayi thought koki was too strict on rashi for ladoo ka thing,but wat rashi did today was horrible.
koki was so concerned for her and was really worried,if rashi-urmilla wld be successful; on their plan,we would  have see both mther-daughter making fum of koki.
i ma so happy rashi got punished
Originally posted by sherma

i am new in the forum,but do wtch the show everyday,i totally agree dint feel bad for rashi at all.yesterdayi thought koki was too strict on rashi for ladoo ka thing,but wat rashi did today was horrible.
koki was so concerned for her and was really worried,if rashi-urmilla wld be successful; on their plan,we would  have see both mther-daughter making fum of koki.
i ma so happy rashi got punished

Hi Welcome too Sns Forum Hope you like it here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rashi deserved that punishmend of kokila oke it was a little too much i agree 
But al those horibble things she and her mother did i cant see Rashi in a good way she will be always evil and what today happen i think she realy deserved that 
That time she did it too Gopi when she had those exams Realy glad she can feel how it feels hope she and her Mother going too feel al those kakkerlakis they did 
Cant wait for that day they will all know about those things 

Edited by X.Sisi94 - 12 years ago