Falling TRPs Mirror CVs' Dipping IQ Levels!

Maddy1270 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tonight's episode clearly showed that the Cvs IQs have hit rock bottom 🀒! Where else would you see a put-upon daughter-in-law decide to sacrifice the chance for rapprochement with her mom-in-law just so she can be selfless, and that too toward a pair who are complete strangers, and whom her own mom-in-law has been badmouthing? And how could the other pair be so sure of winning, especially after the response to the khushi-arnav act? Anyone with common sense would have been suspicious of that story, especially when it comes from one half of the duo that the mom-in-law dislikes so heartily because her rival mom-in-law had laughed at her previously. Oh, I forgot' payal and common sense are poles apart ' standing around looking like someone had died was a piece of utter nonsense. Today I am with maami: payal and her crocodile tears are irritating 😑.

What took the cake was khushi falling for the same story and deciding to give up the award! The reasoning seems to be that if she can kill two birds with one stone, she'll go ahead and do so: do some social service and get back at her hubby 'dearest' for all the insensitive things that he's been saying' I have no problem with the latter part but strongly object to the former! Do the CVs want us to believe that the Gupta sisters are striving for sainthood? Oh, silly me, becoming saints is a far greater reward than winning a measly '5 lakh! That amount would have gone a long way toward erasing khushi's debt: she could have returned the whole amount she owed asr, but she chose to be sacrifice everything for some strangers. I thought the CVs would redeem themselves somewhat by showing khushi revealing her reasons to naani, but no such luck 😭!

Are the heroines in these serials the only ones who have ever got pregnant? And what is with all this secrecy? anjali feels dizzy, but the rest of her loving family shouldn't know... solution: let's leave said pregnant woman alone; that ought to cure her πŸ˜•! Why can't khushi refuse, tell arnav or make an excuse not to accompany shyam? Better still, send payal with him. Let her be useful, for a change! more to the point, why does shyam not go and get the meds' there's no danger of him getting molested, is there?

CVs, please grow a brain: why should khushi leave her hankie behind? the medicine packet wasn't so heavy that she couldn't hold it in her hand along with the hankie. the whole scene was so contrived: she seemed to have placed it on the counter deliberately, as if she wanted shyam to pick it up. no wonder arnav is so suspicious of khushi. and what to say of shyam? such a pathetic villain: he decides that the best place to molest khushi is in full view of others! so what does our fiery heroine do? all she can say is "chhodiye hume"' cat got her tongue? otherwise she blabbers nineteen to the dozen, doesn't hesitate to give her hubby a piece of her mind [he deserves it!], nor hesitates to label her hubby a cheat [to strangers]' so why not make a scene: kick that ass in the shins or, better still, where it hurts the most! everyone is turning bipolar.

The never-before seen scenes / story treatment we were promised a long time back have truly come to pass: the CVs believe the viewers to be off their rockers and willing to accept such junk. the IQ levels of the CVs and the characters have dipped to non-existent!

Edited by Maddy1270 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ‘  Agree with everything...

Everyone in this show  doesn't even have 2 noodles for a brain...
Edited by Tanvi_124 - 12 years ago
The whole fancy Compitition track was utter rubbish...it was so dumb... Didn't like it even a bit...And Payal is so dumb...in fact, all the characters in IPKKND is being ruined...Nobody is using their brains...BE it ASR, Khushi, Payal, even Shyam and his dimb antics...They are all goners in their brains

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you!

Like someone said, this show is consistently inconsistent! 

CVs should drink Bournvita! 

pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's epi is a clear sign that an incompetent bunch of idiots are in charge of IPK.

Nothing makes sense. I agree that this is a true sign of their IQ and not only that, they seem to believe that their fans have the same sinking levels of IQ as them. Prob why they've been dishing out crap.

There are so many scenarios that makes absolutely no sense. Why wud Anjali send Kushi to get medicine with Shyam ? Why is SHyam shown manhandling Kushi in front of so many ppl ? are they expected to be all blind  ?  Payal feeling sorry for Manorama's arch rival when her own head is on the block - wud a sane person risk all that for an unknown stranger ??

This whole fancy dress was so cheaply put together , meaningless, immature and utter rubbish !! I only hope nextt week IPK wont be off the top 10 😑😑😑

Good lord !! CVs are insane & TRP's are proving it !!

Edited by pacsun - 12 years ago
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post!

Writing  is now getting to the asinine levels, and I think the asses (the animal variety) might take an issue with that comparison.

I also do not like that Khushi, who supposedly is holding up her end of bargain with ASR about respecting husband-wife relationship and is the sensitive one of the duo, is publicly and loudly calling him a cheater, especially knowing that he is not. That is the limit. It is like getting sainthood at the expense of others.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love your post. And totally agree with all the others.

The DVs (Destructives), no longer the Creatives, have totally ruined a beautiful show.
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

The DVs (Destructives), no longer the Creatives, have totally ruined a beautiful show.

🀣 Love the new acronym here!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you on most counts. I was terribly irritated with Payal today. Her being ready to sacrifice her MILs reputation just for someone she hardly knows seemed really unrealistic. I felt sorry for poor Mamiji today.

However I just thought the title and the end of the post was a little too harsh towards the CVs. Pardon me for saying this, it was just an observation. Please don't take it in the wrong manner. Your views were totally justified. It is just that such a title and such comments can be very demoralizing for the makers and can even fend off fans. I believe the IPKKND team is trying really hard. They are currently shouldering a huge responsibility of delivering the best everyday, (what with all those awards, BBC Asia interviews of the stars etc), which I don't think is always possible. Every show has its ups and downs. In the end if we don't support the show IPKKND will be the looser and we will be left only with Rabbe Ve memories.
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I love this show ,this is the only one i watch but this new twist which started from the wedding day is a killer and now they r dragging it like hell πŸ˜­
    Today was a disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ..😑
      The CV'S  should  solve this MU very quickly before IPKKND losses all its viewers😭