Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ssuraj627

megha and her fil hate mohan for amar badnami but why cant they understand that mohan had majburi 
if she can do job in same paper that call amar chor for majburi if sanjay clean ofice like peon when rastogi order him for majburi even mohan have majburi to do his duty as crime reporter all have majburi not just megha and her susral so why she call mohan ghiinona in which event he did any ghinoni harkat can she plz remember only yestrday he save tanu from going to jail and today he is ghinona megha forget his upkar so fast and only remember amar badnami if she so bother for her husband reputation why she herself doing job there is not that ghinona from moral pov

Yeah, Megha is very irritating, she only sees the people in her point of view, that's why today, Mohan's advice seemed a ghilona dimaag's thinking. She will only learn from her experience. This kind of experience was not necessary in this show.

Don't worry, she will realize her mistake and may be feel grateful to Mohan, if not fully, a little for sure.

Nice post VJ... today nothing was worth watching except mohan, guru & children... It's so sad that megha has kept her brain in cold storage.
Originally posted by misty85

Nice post VJ... today nothing was worth watching except mohan, guru & children... It's so sad that megha has kept her brain in cold storage.
And than has thrown keys for cold storage in ocean and even for geting those keys she probably gone need MOHAN help for whom she is always opinionated. Everyone needs second chance just not him in her eyes.
[QUOTE=misty85]Nice post VJ... today nothing was worth watching except mohan, guru & children... It's so sad that megha has kept her brain in cold storage. [/QUOT

And its heart-breaking to see how rude she is to Mohan always..
while that guy is so sweet and always so concerned for her..
She is acting so foolish, she deserves to get a lesson the hard way...
VJ

Originally posted by kuls11

And than has thrown keys for cold storage in ocean and even for geting those keys she probably gone need MOHAN help for whom she is always opinionated. Everyone needs second chance just not him in her eyes.

True, she's really frozen her opinion about Mohan ...even if he talks sheer logic , she cant see it ..as it is she cant see anything by herself and when he tries to show her she treats him so badly
I toh just cant get over how concerned he was for her..

VJ

Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Haan yaar, ab megha ke behaviour ke saath saath uska face bhi stupid lagne lagaa hai , have you noticed, she really looks blank most of the time..
 VJ

i too had felt how stupid a gal can be not knowing a creedpy's man's intensions...but when megha said that she treats prerna like her sis n pratik as her jiju...that made me thought a lil...we all treat our jiju as brothers or friends n develope a good comfort level with them just like our sister...n of course maintaining certain limitations...but pratik too had developed good,friendly,cordial relation ship with megha with limitations maintained( not to mention that mohan has always been the obstacle whenever he tried to cross the bolundries)...may be with megha's pov,he's still a decent man...now i strongly feel that this jannat incident was very much needed for a too naive gal megha to open her eyes,n change mm equation which would convert into friendship atleast as the tagline suggests.
Originally posted by memad

i too had felt how stupid a gal can be not knowing a creedpy's man's intensions...but when megha said that she treats prerna like her sis n pratik as her jiju...that made me thought a lil...we all treat our jiju as brothers or friends n develope a good comfort level with them just like our sister...n of course maintaining certain limitations...but pratik too had developed good,friendly,cordial relation ship with megha with limitations maintained( not to mention that mohan has always been the obstacle whenever he tried to cross the bolundries)...may be with megha's pov,he's still a decent man...now i strongly feel that this jannat incident was very much needed for a too naive gal megha to open her eyes,n change mm equation which would convert into friendship atleast as the tagline suggests.

She did give a good reason for believing Pratik and also his creepy expressions and behaviour are visible to audience, not to her...I agree on that ..but even after Mohan told her she goes ..and into the room too (precap) , was a bit too much I thought...but you are right , there may be some girls so totally naive and trusting that it takes a shock like this to jolt them out and learn... hope all is well after this and Megha-mohan are shown progressing like before, in their natural and beautiful manner..