Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 4/4/12 : Ram's Surprises for Priya!!! (Page 4)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
KarthikAngry another "jerky production" from the Sharma factoryROFL is out buying gifts for the sister he had scorned once telling his mom she got her due coz of his wifey dearest and now he questions that same wifeDeadDeadDead when she made a justifiable comment about "Ram being the reason for the contract"...ata girl go ahead and treat him like a door matEvil Smile and ZubyEmbarrassed we thought there was no pendulum greater than your fictional MIL Ayi SahebROFL

Viji
Karthik's flip flop show only reinforces what a jerk he is.. He seems like a redundant show piece adding no value to the show these days.. 

samaj lo jaanEmbarrassed voh dadi ko heart attack nahi dena chahtiLOLLOLLOL haan par she should call him Ram in front of Arpita's NihuAngry LOLLOL i would like that tooApprove

Oh ok we cant afford to have Dadisuffering an heartattack..
But we can look forward to Niharika having a seizure and fainting that will lead to amnesia, When Priya calls Ram infront of her.. Imagine that scenario when Niharika has memory loss and Sid and Takklu trying their best to revive her and leaving our Ram and Priya to carry on their romance... LOL

Nice idea illa. Paravaillaye, ennakku koda moolai silasamayam velai seyiudhu!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ABout precap'
I do not know if the Sony's YT video about synopsis in which it was shown that raya separation over nihu's instigation is now on the table.  TRP are back to 2.9 plus slot has lot competition, so separation should not happen but  am confuse about where CV going with this. Nihu still has not use priya not telling nuts abortion card yet. 

Arpita

How can you remind Nihks about that abortion track? Which side r u doc??Oh yes the dreaded TRPS; its now in the downslide mode,unless something really drastic happens, no hope for revival..

chithoo

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

KarthikAngry another "jerky production" from the Sharma factoryROFL is out buying gifts for the sister he had scorned once telling his mom she got her due coz of his wifey dearest and now he questions that same wifeDeadDeadDead when she made a justifiable comment about "Ram being the reason for the contract"...ata girl go ahead and treat him like a door matEvil Smile and ZubyEmbarrassed we thought there was no pendulum greater than your fictional MIL Ayi SahebROFL

Viji
Karthik's flip flop show only reinforces what a jerk he is.. He seems like a redundant show piece adding no value to the show these days.. 

samaj lo jaanEmbarrassed voh dadi ko heart attack nahi dena chahtiLOLLOLLOL haan par she should call him Ram in front of Arpita's NihuAngry LOLLOL i would like that tooApprove

Oh ok we cant afford to have Dadisuffering an heartattack..
But we can look forward to Niharika having a seizure and fainting that will lead to amnesia, When Priya calls Ram infront of her.. Imagine that scenario when Niharika has memory loss and Sid and Takklu trying their best to revive her and leaving our Ram and Priya to carry on their romance... LOL

Nice idea illa. Paravaillaye, ennakku koda moolai silasamayam velai seyiudhu!!LOLLOLLOL
this is why i love u MarisHug u are SO MODESTROFL
by the way loved your "Niharika seizure track" would love to see thatTongue

maris08

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

ABout precap'
I do not know if the Sony's YT video about synopsis in which it was shown that raya separation over nihu's instigation is now on the table.  TRP are back to 2.9 plus slot has lot competition, so separation should not happen but  am confuse about where CV going with this. Nihu still has not use priya not telling nuts abortion card yet. 

Arpita

How can you remind Nihks about that abortion track? Which side r u doc??Oh yes the dreaded TRPS; its now in the downslide mode,unless something really drastic happens, no hope for revival..
arrreee tum log sab dande ande kande le ke mere pe kyu chad rahe ho???Wink
I am on no one's side. was just stating facts kyuki sony ki site pe hi synopsis mein tha video ki instigation be separation hoga. wohi likha meine.
not that I love her. aur guesser this time you are wrong, I called her nihu kyuki I was too tired to type her long name in addidtion there was one character like her jiska naam nihu thaOuch 
maris TRP ke liye kuch th inko karna hi hoga varna mushkil ho jaayegi. 
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 the update...

Go to top