India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The poor Raizadas !! (Page 6)

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Just one word to discribe the Raizada women  " CRAZY"  as ASR had called them on the chikni chameli day episode ... hahahaha good post

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guturgutur

loved it. the way you condense what others take whole saays to wirite.. wow. 
LOL...arrey no...i wanted to condense...but looking at the length of this post...i had to give up...Smile
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan_29

This is outrageous ROFL

I must say the Raizada's certainly have a entertaining life... ek  ghante mein hi kya kuch nahi ho jata unke saath
LOLLOL ... Remember the events on the Payaash & Arhi marriage day -- could have filled up an entire novel space  LOLLOL
well with a daughter in law like Khushi ...ok lets change it to a junior dil like khushi..senior dil like mami and a spectator like mama...entertainment hi entertainment...Big smile..The Raizadas are provided for life...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

bechare raizada..seriously...and wat a bad day out fr Arnie...LOL

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Big smile A total disaster..(not the show or the episode LOL)...but the showy evening ...was a total mess for the Raizadas...more like a comedy of errors...

Lets take a look at the poor hassled characters one by one:

Arnie Baby...the worst hit..LOL...the poor guy was practically kidnapped in this mad house...first deporting..err i mean depositing a bunch of females to this hell house...then being elbowed out by a mad wifey when trying to be a good boy...keys stolen...forced to watch and join...Angry..worst conned by Grandma...had to dress up in borrowed shervani (for god's sake..how intolerable for mighty ASR..so what if i look hot..i always look hot..with or with out clothes..big deal..Evil Smile)..pushed on stage..without proper lines..had to take cue from wife...(grrr)...lost himself...almost confessed..barely saved...caught again..escaped by the skin of his teeth...landed in the audience watching the worse kind of fools...and the worst kind of acts...comforting hysterical mami...comforting crying bhabhi...trophy wifey refusing to share the trophy...when showing attitude...wife throws back more attitude...kya din aa gaye hain...and to top it all...wife missing with BF...and holding hands with him in public...Angry

Khushi...her cup runneth over..LOL..as usual...reaches the destination in a foul mood..thanks to hubby...Big smile..then costumes disappear...heart burn...change of roles...pushed on stage wihout lines...goofs up...(nothing new..atleast she had the mithai with her..Wink)...majnu..ranjha whatever...nani non appears..worst hubby appears dressed as ranjha...Wacko..manages to pull through...the darling almost proposes..the idiot again stops...uggghh...tries to corner him..he turns the tables...again...Ouch...sister fouls up...mil furious..pacify the parties...wins..when she does not want to win...convinces the judges that she was a loser..hubby was the biggest loser...Big smile..nani pacifying phew...hubby grabs...that was fun..putting him finally in his place..yippee...njoyed that..but creep back...night trip with creep to medicine man...creep at his worst..again..puts him down..and ends up being grabbed by him in public...CryDead

Phew...this is getting very long...cut it short..lets look at Akash bitwa...reaches the place...brother threatens him for the keys...grandma already took them away and threatened him with wife's performance...sister in law goofing up..embarrassing...brother popping up...eye popping...mother on stage...funny..LOL..wifey on stage...not funny..Ouch...all hell breaks loose...mummy...dont cry...wifey ..dont cry..mama ...its ok...wifey ...its ok too...what the heck m i doing here..akash bitwa no matter the place or time...u are destined to be the tomato in the sandwich..enjoy...Big smile

The length of this post...unholy...sorry...cant write about each and every one of them now..suffice to say...they went through a wringer..each wishing they had never made it...safer back home..dying to run to safety...the poor Raizadas...LOL

@Bold  ...Epic lines...Clap

You brightened up the whole crying drama that went on...I am rofling here...ROFL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

bechare raizada..seriously...and wat a bad day out fr Arnie...LOL

LOL...u know it happens with him only..remember the day of the wedding...when things just piled up on his head...one by one...Big smile..today kind of had the same effect...that was tragic..this was comic...the guy has weird stars..they are lazy normally..and when they start working...everything happens in hours...LOL...if u think this is bad..wait till he gets back home...Big smile
coffee_love Senior Member
coffee_love
coffee_love

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
LOL good post
no wonder mammaji doesn't have a lot to say anymore...after all these years with crazy raizada ladies lol
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by eveline

Big smile A total disaster..(not the show or the episode LOL)...but the showy evening ...was a total mess for the Raizadas...more like a comedy of errors...

Lets take a look at the poor hassled characters one by one:

Arnie Baby...the worst hit..LOL...the poor guy was practically kidnapped in this mad house...first deporting..err i mean depositing a bunch of females to this hell house...then being elbowed out by a mad wifey when trying to be a good boy...keys stolen...forced to watch and join...Angry..worst conned by Grandma...had to dress up in borrowed shervani (for god's sake..how intolerable for mighty ASR..so what if i look hot..i always look hot..with or with out clothes..big deal..Evil Smile)..pushed on stage..without proper lines..had to take cue from wife...(grrr)...lost himself...almost confessed..barely saved...caught again..escaped by the skin of his teeth...landed in the audience watching the worse kind of fools...and the worst kind of acts...comforting hysterical mami...comforting crying bhabhi...trophy wifey refusing to share the trophy...when showing attitude...wife throws back more attitude...kya din aa gaye hain...and to top it all...wife missing with BF...and holding hands with him in public...Angry

Khushi...her cup runneth over..LOL..as usual...reaches the destination in a foul mood..thanks to hubby...Big smile..then costumes disappear...heart burn...change of roles...pushed on stage wihout lines...goofs up...(nothing new..atleast she had the mithai with her..Wink)...majnu..ranjha whatever...nani non appears..worst hubby appears dressed as ranjha...Wacko..manages to pull through...the darling almost proposes..the idiot again stops...uggghh...tries to corner him..he turns the tables...again...Ouch...sister fouls up...mil furious..pacify the parties...wins..when she does not want to win...convinces the judges that she was a loser..hubby was the biggest loser...Big smile..nani pacifying phew...hubby grabs...that was fun..putting him finally in his place..yippee...njoyed that..but creep back...night trip with creep to medicine man...creep at his worst..again..puts him down..and ends up being grabbed by him in public...CryDead

Phew...this is getting very long...cut it short..lets look at Akash bitwa...reaches the place...brother threatens him for the keys...grandma already took them away and threatened him with wife's performance...sister in law goofing up..embarrassing...brother popping up...eye popping...mother on stage...funny..LOL..wifey on stage...not funny..Ouch...all hell breaks loose...mummy...dont cry...wifey ..dont cry..mama ...its ok...wifey ...its ok too...what the heck m i doing here..akash bitwa no matter the place or time...u are destined to be the tomato in the sandwich..enjoy...Big smile

The length of this post...unholy...sorry...cant write about each and every one of them now..suffice to say...they went through a wringer..each wishing they had never made it...safer back home..dying to run to safety...the poor Raizadas...LOL

@Bold  ...Epic lines...Clap

You brightened up the whole crying drama that went on...I am rofling here...ROFL
LOL..I needed to do this to preserve my sanity...glad u enjoyed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniac

Go to top