Afsar Bitiya

Pinky And DC...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I Enjoyed Shivshakti (Pinky) And DC (Akash) (Doesn't Know His Real Name Is) Badminton Scene Today, It Was Short But Was Cute And Nice,  Really How He Accept To Play Badminton With Her Was Sweet And The End They Both Shaked Hand With Eachother, There Will Sure Make A Cute Pair, What I Was Waiting For A Long Time. Hope Soon DC Fall In Love With Pinky First,  I Loved There Tune Too And There Love Story Start And He Change Her It A Person That Will Be Worth To Watch... Finally Shivshakti Back With A Bang And Hope More Scene Of Her In The Upcoming Episodes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky And DC..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I too loved their cute scene. Pinky should totally get the DC Aakaash to love herBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

sukanyaa

IF-Rockerz

sukanyaa

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yup hope so

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
is this some joke! the dc guy is way older pinky looks like a kid near him...is it the same dc who came to teach her or someone else

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

is this some joke! the dc guy is way older pinky looks like a kid near him...is it the same dc who came to teach her or someone else

Its a younger new DC who replaced the older one.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.