Posted: 12 years ago
so kesar is back at tn...its nice to seee...๐Ÿ˜Š
bt y cvs chooose kriya's roomm...so many rooms at tn๐Ÿ˜ก
may be tmro we will see samar with her tooo๐Ÿ˜›goood for us...now we can have kriya scenes vo b alone๐Ÿ˜‰ at addda...
soo vt next now...kn has already fallen fr her,,now he will getdouble prasadi both from menka nd kesar...๐Ÿ˜†
bt the question is how kesar will get back thakur's property,,will she also do it in kn's way by taking his thumb print in drunkard' stage๐Ÿ˜• or in any other way is left to seee...also am curious abt naiky's future ๐Ÿ˜†..vt will she do ven she find his pati gaga over frst wife๐Ÿ˜†

nd vt abt kriya now...poor souls now even they dnt have enough food...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ..vt will krish do now...๐Ÿ˜•..he will surely do some work,,may be even some majdoooriii(like vas in a moovie named maine pyar kiya ,,i love that moovie๐Ÿ˜ณ)will be nice to see kst wrking hard fr his family...nd we will also get lobbly dubbly kriya scenes tooo...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
                                       and at last
mkap is doing great...its best show with best actorsss๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
I Think It's Better That Kesar Got The Room...Think If They Gave It To Radhe Or Menaka Mom...
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

I Think It's Better That Kesar Got The Room...Think If They Gave It To Radhe Or Menaka Mom...

yaaa thats better.๐Ÿ˜Š...bt pls cvs dnt make kn to enter this room ever๐Ÿ˜ก
Super post teena... ๐Ÿ‘  looking fwd to lovely Kriya scenes.. also eager to know what plan P and Ksr have cooked up... ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by a_uma

Super post teena... ๐Ÿ‘  looking fwd to lovely Kriya scenes.. also eager to know what plan P and Ksr have cooked up... ๐Ÿ˜›

thankuuu๐Ÿ˜Š
about kesar -prats plan..i think they will use bail budhi's budhi to get tn back...๐Ÿ˜†
means kesar has started her jadoo at him..now he will at her feeet...๐Ÿ˜†

nd radhe menka can try to snatch all property ๐Ÿ˜•..i want kesar to learn them a good lesson๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by teeena

yaaa thats better.๐Ÿ˜Š...bt pls cvs dnt make kn to enter this room ever๐Ÿ˜ก
Dun Worry...He'll Take Her To Terrace For Romance...
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Dun Worry...He'll Take Her To Terrace For Romance...
๐Ÿ˜†ohh then vt abt naiki??๐Ÿ˜†
Gud post teena and yup waiting for kriya scenes ๐Ÿ˜
And yaa I think the same krish,ll do some majdoori it,ll b touchy one!!
Nice post Teena๐Ÿ˜Š
We're eagerly awaiting some lubbly dubbly kriya scenes, but agree, don't want KN to go in their room. 
Yup, the show's doing great, the track's interesting, but most of all, the leads' appearance at spa worked wonders too๐Ÿ˜‰  that was the best promotion mkap could ever have.
here's to hoping that Samara has another one of his tantrums and insists that he won't leave without GD and SS... especially since he doesn't know his mom well enough to trust her yet