The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pranneem

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranneem

Originally posted by -Huma-

I think shaym is going to touch her tomorrow because he is going to want to put that hanky back in her hand himself..

i so wish that he does not Confused warna arnav kaise chillayega khushi peShocked

sorry, i didnt get your point?

pranneem

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Smile

pranneem

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice touch to bring in classic like Othello to IPKKND. If only the CVs would tighten their belt and bring up the level of writing to what it used to be which spawned so many delightful essays on this forum comparing IPKKND to all the classics of both western and Indian literature.

Sigh! those were the days! Unhappy

pranneem

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I think shaym is going to touch her tomorrow because he is going to want to put that hanky back in her hand himself..

i so wish that he does not Confused warna arnav kaise chillayega khushi peShocked

what i meant is clear in my post.. i guess u shud just wikipedia Othello in case u don't know the story.. u'll get the crux n what i just said.. btw.. lemme just brief u ..

in the last scene today if uve watched the episode.. khushi mistakenly leaves her handkerchief at the medical store.. and Shyam picks it up.. now if arnav 's gonna find it with shyam n obviously Shyam uses this opportunity in his favour .. he might poke arnav showing khushi's handkerchiefOuch.. so i guess u get it that why i want shyam not to hand over before hand to khushi.. but even if he does yet hanky s gonna be this culprit/ cupid Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saymia-MeMyselfI

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
anyone remember the movie Omkara based on Othello? mindblowing..I hope IPK also becomes mindblowing soon just lie eysterday's episode..somehow I had a feeling after watchign yesterday's episode is that, they also might end up like Heer ranjha :-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhilove_Bhavipranneem

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

what i meant is clear in my post.. i guess u shud just wikipedia Othello in case u don't know the story.. u'll get the crux n what i just said.. btw.. lemme just brief u ..

in the last scene today if uve watched the episode.. khushi mistakenly leaves her handkerchief at the medical store.. and Shyam picks it up.. now if arnav 's gonna find it with shyam n obviously Shyam uses this opportunity in his favour .. he might poke arnav showing khushi's handkerchiefOuch.. so i guess u get it that why i want shyam not to hand over before hand to khushi.. but even if he does yet hanky s gonna be this culprit/ cupid Wink

no, no i meant I didnt understand why you said warna arnav kaise chillayega khushi pe...ok, now i do..dunno why i didnt get it then..LOL..well he can still yell at khushi as it seemed to me he only saw the creep smiling at her..so he might think they were having a romantic talk or something..

pranneem

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Nice touch to bring in classic like Othello to IPKKND. If only the CVs would tighten their belt and bring up the level of writing to what it used to be which spawned so many delightful essays on this forum comparing IPKKND to all the classics of both western and Indian literature.

Sigh! those were the days! Unhappy

nostalgic hanSmile even if the scenes are written in a rush ..yet Barun n Sanaya ..they'll shoot up the hotness meterWink They'll definitely make characters come alive!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index