Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Do not understand ranking system in india-forum

aruntouch Senior Member
aruntouch
aruntouch

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Do not understand ranking system in india- forum. There are many actors they do not have  any serial in hand & lack acting skills still on higher ranking. It seems to be manipulated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702moksha89ParulRatiShivi0-SD-0-SilverDragon-

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruntouch

Do not understand ranking system in india- forum. There are many actors they do not have  any serial in hand & lack acting skills still on higher ranking. It seems to be manipulated.

You Right Me Either Don't Get This... So Disappointing..Why Do They Have For Actress N Actress A Different Rank Page...What About Our Favorite Stars...They Should Make A Separate For Actress N Actress Rank Page...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89sandiab-SilverDragon-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
honestly - ranks used to confuse and bother me too - but then a member who has been here a very long time told me that people created multiple ids and use them to vote, comment, etc.  thus, these ranks and stuff are meaningless to some extent because they are not affected by TRPs but number of articles written by IF, blah blah blah.

i know it doesn't help the feeling you get when a good show (take AB for instance) is ranked so low Ouch BUTTT, if we continously participate in the forum (we all are entertained - plus, who knows? maybe the cast and CVs will read our comments someday?) and most importantly, when we watch, viewing ratings are good, and the show will go on :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0ParulRatiShivisandiab-SilverDragon-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index