Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Symbolism: 4/4/12 (Page 6)

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Clap Wonderful and awesome, I wish the serial had a book version which I could use for my projects and these post would be such awesome analysis for my projects too XDDD and then I would love school and studying XD

Thanks BuddyEmbarrassed

I also wish we could have a book version...

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Great Post as always! Why do I get the feeling that now Arnav will suspect Shyam more than Khushi? After seeing the pre cap this is the feeling I am getting. She was struggling against him and Shyam was smiling in a sleezy way! What part looked like Khushi was having fun? I think he may now re-think the 'forced hug' as well! Let's hope so anyway!

I hope that thread caught on the cupboard door will further indicate to him that snake has been in the room! This proves he has NOT changed and has no intention of changing! Lets hope Arnav starts to THINK all of this through!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24Punkin22

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Great Post as always! Why do I get the feeling that now Arnav will suspect Shyam more than Khushi? After seeing the pre cap this is the feeling I am getting. She was struggling against him and Shyam was smiling in a sleezy way! What part looked like Khushi was having fun? I think he may now re-think the 'forced hug' as well! Let's hope so anyway!

I hope that thread caught on the cupboard door will further indicate to him that snake has been in the room! This proves he has NOT changed and has no intention of changing! Lets hope Arnav starts to THINK all of this through!

Hey MandyHug
Thank so much for ur apreciation dear...

Hope Arnav suspects Shyam more than Khushi like u said... I will be super happy then...
Oh yeah... the thread!! Yeah... he must suspect Shyam otherwise why CVs would give importance to that thread... ?!

Want Arnav to realise that Shyam will ne'er change ASAP... this will be gr8 for everyone...mostly for Khushi... I felt so bad seeing her helpless when Anjali told her to go with shyam...

Hey Dear are u sure Arnav saw Khushi struggling to remove her hand from Shyam's grip? I hope he notices it... I thought he just saw her back though he saw Shyam's smirk as well...

Edited by Geet24 - 04 April 2012 at 3:35pm
Javeria_Xx Goldie
Javeria_Xx
Javeria_Xx

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I think Arnav should have realised that Khushi was trying to free her hand from the snake
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis
pere Senior Member
pere
pere

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I actually look forward to reading your posts everyday and they are so well done Thumbs Up
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
even am not satisfied with slow pace of the story..leads are so inconsistent with not even a trace of trust for eachother!ur analysis is good!Thumbs Up
archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post - I was disappointed with the episode, but I realised that it's just setting it up for the future. Some story movement possibly! I hope it's not the same ghissa-pita stuff though - she says she hates him, he walks off and then off to one more week of comedy. I mean I like the comedy as much as the drama (very easygoing viewer! LOL) but some story movement is needed right now.

You put it very rightly - I don't know how Arnav does not keep a stricter watch on Khushi, if he doesn't trust her. I mean, he married her and put her in the same house as the guy she's supposedly having an affair with and he doesn't think to check on her? And if he does trust her, then he should trust her at this point also without any misunderstanding. I don't like how he just reacts to when he sees Khushi with Shyam either - it's very frustrating either way. Similarly Khushi has never acted upon her suspicion that it's the Shyam thing that has caused Arnav to behave like this. And she needs to learn how to keep Shyam at arm's length, considering the way he behaves with her.

I've also noticed that since marriage, 2 or 3 times, Anjali has been the one to put Khushi in a position where she has to be with Shyam. Today also, because she's mentioned that Chotey should not be told about her illness, Khushi will not tell him that she went to buy medicines, and Shyam will make full use of this and the hanky that he picked up of hers to create more misunderstandings.

My honest opinion is that we need to see a glimpse of what EXACTLY Arnav thinks about Khushi. Right now we are getting an extremely convulted picture with tangled wires left right and centre. In fact that could actually be what the CVs want to see, because that's how Arnav feels about her - it's complicated and confusing to him too. But we need to get rid of the inconsistencies in the way Arnav sees Khushi - the complication can remain, and Arnav being Arnav, the confusion will also remain, but the inconsistency needs to go. Even his anger blinding him (as everyone close to him says, he doesn't know what he does when he's angry) does not explain this much inconsistency.

Go to top