Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wooow...well writeen yaara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis!. Very well wriitteenn..πŸ˜‰
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
best of luck 4 ur exam
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@pere, anurao.66, bones88, gunayaar, Malvika18A:
Thank u so much for ur apreciation guys πŸ€—
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
@aparnam: Thanks dear :) Yeah, ArHi should start trusting each other... Otherwise the snake'll take advantage of it which will be a big loss for them...
@arch_nat1112: Thanks buddy...:) Ur every word is reflecting my own...
@ASR4eva:Thanks loads Buddy :) Yeah, now Arnav, Anjali and all RM members are blind πŸ˜’Only God can save Khushi from the creep...
@loveArnavnUday: Thanks dear :) I wish the same... Poor Khushi !! I just feel helpless seeing her in such a creepy situation... :(
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i am really sorry for late reply...my net was not working

i agree with ur today's symbolism n hope the MU gets clear away soon...thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Geet24 thumbnail
@Fazila~ :
Miss me...then tell me how u feel when i will be back..*wink*
Aww... Taylor's Love Story?!! Oh...i love that !!
Feeling bad a bit the way IPK is going. But i think its moving 4ward, thats a good news... All i can say is IPK is ArHi love story where Arnav hurts Khushi hiding his feelings and she cries in pain. I knew this is gonna happen. So, m ready for the heartbreak...
YEAH.. Hate that creep. Sumbody(CVs) kill the snake ASAP...     M fine Dear but internet is very slow as the weather is very cloudy, story... :(
Geet24 thumbnail
@hukshila: Thank u so much Dearie...*hugs* Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My assessment was something close. But frm the scene tht anji helps kushi and the rest of the episode this is what i come to cnclude.

Kushi is in a tangle/ mess where knowingly or unknwingly anjali is her only help (anji being the most influential person in arnav's life). but as u mentioned kushi - anjali bonding mught grow stronger putting kushi in direct line of fire frm shyam. but kushi has bcme alot matured and will put a tough defense.

kushi taking payal's side and giving up the award for the other contestnt. this might seem trifle to some but  ifeel both payal and anjali have been in some way very influential in kushi and arnav's lives recpectively. anjali is more manipulative while payal being the soft gentle kind of force in kushi's life. she is the only one who can take kushi's sanka devi antics and she is the only one apart frm shashi gupta who understands that shyam-kushi engagement is nt right. She is the first one to forgive kushi after the wedding fiasco and anjali is the one who takes the step on the other side.

I feel the both anjali and payal are going to change alot of things in future. it seems that kushi and payal are nt been given the "sister moments" like earlier even tho they are the bahus of the same household. Payal has been asilent player till date. CV's always give us surprise when we expect something else.
Geet24 thumbnail
@Shagun_sarun: Hey Buddy! Thank u so much Dear :)    *Even my net isnt working.. :( So only WU will do.. No IPK on live tv... Darn this weather... M really unhappy now... Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago