Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Symbolism: 4/4/12

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
         Hey Guys...
         How was today's episode for u? I loved it as i cant hate IPKKND... But it was diappointing the way IPKKND is heading (more MU's hint from the precap)...ArHi should try to get clues to their questions... Arnav reacts only when he sees Khushi with Shyam... Otherwise, he doesnt even follow her moves as if he trusts her the most... Anyways, i am happy that the story is moving forward though in a slow pace...
          Loved ArHi's greenroom fight... LOL..LOL These days i only find interest in the greenroom..!!! Whats happening with me Yaar...?!!ShockedLOL
          Dont kick me but today also i got a hint from the Greenroom only...LOL Tell me if it makes sense or not...
          Brief description of the scene i am talking about :   

Arnav was angry at Khushi as she refused to accept the award they won. ArHi had a fight over this matter with Arnav asking for reason about her this step. Khushi refused to answer. He used harsh words again against her and left. An angry and distraught Khushi was also about to leave but her Dress got stuck to something which she was not being able to remove. At that time Anjali came and saw Khushi struggling to remove her dupatta. So, Anjali helped her in it. After that she was fainting but Khushi caught her from falling at the right time. She called Shyam so that he can go with Khushi to get medicine for her. And helpless Khushi had to go with the creep against her will. He made her uncomfortable once again in the store telling the storekeeper that he loves her (what crap?Angry How dare he? i will kill him if he repeats it again) which made the person think that she is his wife. But Khushi called him Jeejaji making his face like a tomato(well done KKGSRClap)...

My take on this scene:

I feel a new MU is coming up between ArHi... And hence we will get to see the intense fight as shown in SBS/IBN...

May be again being a victim of MU, Arnav will hurt Khushi and she will herself provoke him to do so... They dont trust each other thats why hatred is stronger than love at this moment... He will hurt her more and she'll get devasteted... But he wont care about it and will live his life his own way...Here the object to which Khushi's dupatta got stuck is her pain.. Khushi will also want to overcome the situation but the pain will be so much that she will find it hard to get ride of it... Anjali may not be able to understand why she is unhappy but will help Khushi get over the pain and the hurtful memories... As i told before in my previous posts, again i am telling today that Anjali-Khushi's bond will be very stong till the truth comes out.. I can feel it (tell me... Do u have the same feeling?)... Khushi'll always be by Anjali's side and will take care of her health during her this pregnancy state... But in that process Anjali will unknowingly push Khushi to the danger from Shyam ( i made a post on it)... A helpless Khushi will have to tolerate his torture for Anjali's sake as usual but she will not act as WEAK WOMAN... She will give him the treatmant he deserves... NOW.. I am waiting to see how Khushi opens Anjali's BLIND-FOLD...

I think Nani is sensing the tension between ArHi.. So we can hope her planning something good to make things right between them in between the tension becoz  of Shyam...

What do you think guys? Does it make sense or not?

Please tell me...

P.S. Sorry, if you dont like this post... I am just sharing what i am feeling...
                 (may be this will be the last post for this week of my own... Here weather is very bad and my net is not responding well these days... I have an exam on SUN day...
                  i will only make post if i see very important hint... otherwise u will see my post from MON day only... will miss u guys a lot... Luv Ya All Hug)

Edited by Geet24 - 04 April 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

suecrempyleezaAfridishivani4u3burberry07rabiacasalove9devi_maiyaluckybirdkpk1002NoshkewlJordinlilkrup4uOnly4Dilishedward420shaz01mankhushathithiamritabcraziefanrsshreeAvneilholicsoumyakDreamcatcherArshi143saj111priyah_reddysuba1980anuramesh26AKozvidya.sanjay.Phoenix.-carpediem-Aemysun2011Javeria_Xxnoreencuty_kmini16huny.thebestRadheKrish1mirka88bfunofbb123--Sobi--prernawaghrayarchie_79archanan14gunayaar..Smita..sejket2littlemoiBarunkidewanismiley-shineysama50Lovely1-FarwiiDobaara-BibliobibulusCyberpsychoooshassarshiipkkndluvsanjanaarshiStormChaserPunkin22shagun_sarunzafiarshi_karishvasirajuhukshilaAeDilHaiMushkillara3110-SI-win7ashred12sunflower52SaJanLuv14..Apz..--sumana13--anurao.66deejagianu17mazkachazkaragvir.fanbeena14OmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29MrDarcyfanLyssaPie..Khaleesi...x-bumblebee-x.mango-frostbones88Fazila~riti4u-MeMyselfI

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustFlameAHolicGeet24

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i kind of agree to an extent towards the post but i have a very funny feeling that later on anjali might turn negative putting khushi in a tight situation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hrichajazzpreetGeet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i kind of agree to an extent towards the post but i have a very funny feeling that later on anjali might turn negative putting khushi in a tight situation

I know it can happen... But her Chotey's happiness is her first priority... Thats why i am trying to be positive...

I really dont want her to turn grey... if this happens then there will be no meaning of CV's work on her character as a kind, positive person... I think she will be hurt but will accept the truth later...

Becoz she knows Khushi very well... sumtimes more than Arnav... And when we expect her as a weak one, she always appears as a stonger one...

So i am hoping for the best...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07Arnav_Khushifansun2011archanan14MrDarcyfan

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thank for showing another side of today's Epi but I'm sorry today's Epi was quite a disappointment but with post it gives a different of POV!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i loved ur POV 
agree to most of the parts
i really hope they show anjali to be strong so that nothing falls apart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Thank for showing another side of today's Epi but I'm sorry today's Epi was quite a disappointment but with post it gives a different of POV!

Hey who told i am not disapointed... Me too is disappointed...

But cant say it openly as i love IPK so much to say it... Yeah ArHi were shown less and it looked like a filler epi... But the Shyam factor and the green room scene had sumthing to do with story moving forward... Thats what i loved...
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I am not happy with the way the show is going and thanks for pm.

The leads are both bi polar. 

They both are too similar to be in a relationship.

Playing tit 4 tat with each other. While they both are letting Shaym of the hook. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetijaiswal19..Apz..Geet24

Go to top