Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

Identity Crisis! :(

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!Hug
Posting something after ages! LOL
Anyway! Ranveer accepted that he's a heartless person *By heartless i mean he's shattered inside* Broken Heart Aaliya on the other hand is confused and decides to tell everything to Nargis Stern Smile who is supposed to narrate the truth to Nafisa is something happens to Aaliya Unhappy
Rishi outburst was *pause* Ok! I felt he was less annoying today and he supported Aaliya's decision when she said 'If you aint promising me, then i cant live in peace' Embarrassed
So Mr.Don is Mahendra Pratap Cool Mahendra - Mehreen *rhyme* Evil Smile
The name Mehreen *woman of love* hints that she would teach the meaning of Love to our lonely Ranveer Day Dreaming I fell he's already in an emotional relationship with herBlushing *as he is carrying her pic 24*7, be it in PC/Mobile/Hardcopy* ROFL

The biggest question in Aaliya's mind *Infact in everyone's mind* is whether she'll be the same person once she comes back *London/Mission* Disapprove
I feel 3 months will surely change her life, but she would still be the bubbly, caring but MATURED Aaliya Approve

Share your views too Tongue

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 04 April 2012 at 11:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-PurpleHeart-__Seya__ashy924TSharanlonelyshadow-Namita-SaamsBinKuchKahe.seelaks

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
who knows but she will more mature than ever but ranveer might be on a mission but his is a start of a love blooming for him
seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Aaliya on the other hand is confused and decides to tell everything to Nargis Stern Smile who is supposed to narrate the truth to Nafisa is something happens to Aaliya Unhappy

Aaliya choose the right person to tell the truth. She didnt want to tell either funny Meghna or emotional Rishi. She said to Nargis who will be the only one in their gang to understand what Aaliya is going to accomplish.

Rishi outburst was *pause* Ok! I felt he was less annoying today and he supported Aaliya's decision when she said 'If you aint promising me, then i cant live in peace' Embarrassed

Yeah, he wasnt annoying to a great extent. He gave in when she showed her concern. Thank god , He didnt create a scene as I expected him to do.LOL

I feel 3 months will surely change her life, but she would still be the bubbly, caring but MATURED Aaliya Approve

Well said Clap.
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Great post Aanchu!!!ClapClap

I agree that she chose the right person to tell the truth considering the fact that she couldn't say anything to her family!!!
Though Nargis will defo be scared for her...she will surely support her coz she's a deshbhakt herself...

Cuming to Ranveer carrying a picture...that was really cute...and yeah Aaliya lives in almost every gadget that he owns...lolzzzLOLLOLLOL

I think when A returns from the mission she'll be more mature...I too think that at least for sometime she'll be shattered inside...There are a few reason for it:

1. She'll fall in love with someone who makes her choose b/w himself and her duties
2. She'll be married to a terrorist (we all know wat dat means) and will possible see the actual side of terrorism (guns, deaths...all dat stuff)

I just hope Ranveer is able to bring her back to her normal bubbly self...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

sajdaluver Groupbie
sajdaluver
sajdaluver

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Aaliya will change for sure... 2 bad...but going for a dangerous mission is lyk a garenteed death...she's brave...i just want raveer 2 understand dat she cares for him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Oh, she will change for sure. She be be more matured and I hope she will have Ranveer for emotional support as well. cshe will be more afffected emotionally.
Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Good post..I agree with your views on Rishi.lol

3 months wud definitely change Aaliya for d better,I guess. She is gonna be more mature .
ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
great postClap

and as for aaliyah i hope she is the same bubbly personSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index