•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The "bhoot" could be Barkha!I watch the episode and I saw that "bhoot" say that she will  kill Radhika because Radhika too..(maybe it's talking about her death and she consider that Radhika is guilty for her death) and I think she want to revenge!It's scary!πŸ˜• Edited by LoveAvina - 11 years ago
Well, obviously it is Barkha. no doubt

This two episode scare the hell out of meπŸ˜†...Like what  is happening??πŸ˜•...Who is this person..Or what is this thing???...I am thinking its bharka...,But at same time i thought bharka was not death.., will be back in human form to revenge on radhika...So if this is a spirit...then the person have to be death,I GUESS...So is bharka death...,Or not.?? I s it her..or some else.. 

I also believe its Barkha controlling Ruby to get to Radika. I don't like this!
yes it seems like bharka...
1- bharka's death was kind of unusual..with no rituals performing after death for atma shanti  2- spirit style of speaking lyk TU meri dushman haiπŸ˜•..which reminds me of bharkha style..
3-ruby/spirit going to DEV...if spirit has nly prblem with radhika den she/he can mess with her in bhardwaj mansion only..y coming to dev... weird..
4- breaking of radhz photo frame
...dese were some scenes which made me think of bharka...and plz guyz dont bash me on dis...am very silent observer of dis forum...πŸ˜ƒ
corrections and additions are welcomed...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Either Bharka or the previous demon
The bhoot was saying something i wish it completed the sentence
I was thinking that it was either the demon who came as Vishwanath or Barkha.But after thinking,it seems most likely be Barkha.
She said "I will kill you, like how you... [killed me]" she would have continued to say [killed me] Remember Barkha holds rads responsible for her death.

i agree asur also makes sense but i think he is gone for good, he turned into kanha devotee or sumthn like that.
Edited by -Shankar- - 11 years ago