Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Oh Mentally Exotic Gitika!!
Loved your post.  All though I did not see today's episode, and not planning on seeing it or reading the WU, your post still is funny even if I don't know what happened. 
Can you please send some brain waves to those who are desperately in need of them.  The CVs of the show, so I can watch it again?
@bold above made me 🀣

πŸ˜†
glad you had fun reading it - you could give it a miss.
in short it was mami and payaliya ki baimaani
     CVs ki zubaani.

Cameraman pappu ke saath , champak lal bhoomiya - aaj tak.
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious post...much needed! πŸ˜ƒ
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

oye hoye! kya baath hai!! Super duper funny poshtwa my mental exotica!!
gituu darling
chal thu aur main CVs ko kidnap karthain hain
lets kidnap them, lock them up in an empty wharehouse, with some water, a large tank with liquid food and straws for them to draw on and bed pans.

then you and i need to get down to the business of cleaning the RM house.
First order of the day - Mind blowing S** for the leads, no ifs and buts, we just throw them together in the pool, wich has bhang mixed in it and have them do it.

then get Shyamu to Addiction Clinic and have him neutered. No need for his seeds anymore and it will calm him down

Payaliya - send her to an ashram, she is good for nothing.

Mami - She needs to sign a Bollywood film with someone, she is too good to be held back at RM

ASR - Drug him, tie him down and send forum girls on him.

Khushi - well, give her a safety pin so she can pin her handkerchief to her bib, bhullakkad kahi ki

Anjali? - Lord please have mercy on earth. we need deliverance from this malady called Anjali. She is single handedly muddling everyones brains into silly pudding.

Ayyo!!
Mind Blowing S** between the leads in the pool filled with Bhang.  Big Bhang Theory is it?
Shyamu and clinic.  Always neuter your pets syndrome eh?
Paayal : What had ashramans ever do to you Smriti.  Not good
Mami : I think we should send her as Bahu to Bhabho and bring Sandhya over as Kushi.  We will be number one in TRP.
ASR : Forum girls will kill each other and ASR will be left panting with anticipation.  I will go take care then.
Anjali - Can we send her to Chhal Sheh Aur Maat and get our cutey Nk back?
Smriti you are as usual rib ticklingly funny.  I am only going to read posts of such witty forum waasis as the serial is no more for me.  When it clears MU will watch it again.  until then I will live vicariously through such witty posts of Gitika, Yours and others.
Rgds
Sudha
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Gitika...that was hilarious! Glad to see your humor is still intact..

Mine's not! I skipped the episode, after reading the written update. πŸ˜•
SeerialLoops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Hi M.E ..after reading the fm posts i didn't bother about watching the serial..reading itself  makes me angry...whats wrong with the CV's...anjalis a kind of woman if her husband wan't to marry another girl she will arrange a marriage herself and decorate wedding night ...πŸ˜†

You forgot that she will take up cheerleading during the suhaag raat and honeymoon rasams, both private and public.
MentalExotica thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

You forgot that she will take up cheerleading during the suhaag raat and honeymoon rasams, both private and public.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can so picture Anjali do that she might even gift a party pack of protection (cough *ahem*)
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hilarious postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shyam reaIIy is a very Iucky man!!!

the rest Iesser said the better ,

and mami i have aIways Ioved her ,cant think of a scene with onIy payaI we might sIeep good that she is around  

MentalExotica thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt1

hilarious postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shyam reaIIy is a very Iucky man!!!

the rest Iesser said the better ,

and mami i have aIways Ioved her ,cant think of a scene with onIy payaI we might sIeep good that she is around  

πŸ˜†Hahaha Payal Badnaam hui Maami tere liye.
I think my eyes will burn if we get a solo Payal performance.
ufff

Thanks for the comment :)
Edited by MentalExotica - 12 years ago
seeing today's episode and the precap, i want to dedicate this song to Shyam: " Yahan bhi hoga, wahan bhi hoga, ab toh sare jahan mein hoga.. kya? mera hi jalwa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SeerialLoops thumbnail

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT MAMIJI IS TOP NOTCH - drag queen kahi ki, attention wh*re as a character but class apart as an actor.

OK let's talk about anjali -
  GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMAN - Why doesnt she want chote to know??? it's just dizziness not a freaking heart attack. He would get the whole pharmaceutical company to the green room for you. But no you like a smartass send Khushi to guard your husband. ugh.

please share the above .gif for payal as well.

Arnav and Khushi you guys need to do it or make way I am coming to RM.

Enna !!!
How dare you all ganga up on my an-JHAL-di.
Don't you know she has a bad past.  She has bad leg but runs marathons up and down and sideways.  Yet, she is always helping out.  She does the count down.  Tick Tick One and Tick Tick Two. Ab ayega maza.  She made sure Chotey used the flute correctly so Kushi could tell about the flute to public.
Why are you all so angry at her.  Calling her Weepy.
Rgds
Sudha