India-Forums

What was the point of repeating a performance? (Page 2)

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i.am.me

lol. . its you actually. . always critisizing other contestant. . i never saw you supporting. . .

The forum is meant for discussions. Critique is a part of it. Kindly go and look at my contribution on the forum, and you will see it for yourself. The Random Observations thread, which has been a huge hit for the past 3 seasons has been started by me. It's still going on and strong.

The Songs database is also my creation for the benefit of people. I have contributed to two GOTWs on the forum, under Jess' leadership.

Kindly have some sense before you speak. I am entitled to my opinions about a contestant, whether negative or positive, as long as there is no personal attack or insult of sorts. I don't bring peoples' families in between. You have a lot of maturing up to do with that attitude of yours.

Beware! I don't know you and, clearly, I have nothing against you. You're inviting your own banning!

Good luck.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2914867

Go through the above link. I have posted my support for Vaibhav's injuries too. Hope that makes you quit trolling on this forum.

Edited by -Desi-IFer- - 04 April 2012 at 8:11pm

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i.am.me

lol. . kk. . you win. . .not in a mood. . .

I don't care what mood swings you have. Just be respectful in the future.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Worst dance and choreographer I have seen on natl TV.

Neerav looks bit chubby in this video..

Gosh there was sno ychronization...They were totally off

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 April 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i find neerav very boring as a dancer!

n i dunno what he is doing in this show...

i suupose he was working for DID in past seasons... n maybe thats y he is being faoured now...

but what was the pt of repeating this performance??  ConfusedConfusedConfused

i really feel its high time neerav leaves now..else abhik pradeep etc will be sacrified jst to kkeep neerav in the show AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Dabulls23

*snowflake* Senior Member
*snowflake*
*snowflake*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Give the guy a break. At least he is not plagiarizing. He had one of the most pleasant personalities in contestants and was always supportive of others. And public likes that over drama. He totally deserved to go as far as he did!
doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *snowflake*

Give the guy a break. At least he is not plagiarizing. He had one of the most pleasant personalities in contestants and was always supportive of others. And public likes that over drama. He totally deserved to go as far as he did!
Thumbs Up
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Yes, he's a good dancer, but he's not up to the standards of Sneha K and Sneha G, Varun, and Paul.

Every time he's done with a performance, all I get to hear is how much he has improved and what not. Well, the funny  thing is, the already improved ones were shown the door a tad bit too early. So if we go by those standards, I think he has improved enough to be shown the door. LOL

Let the justice prevail. When Manju was out, my heart pounded, but when Sneha, Varun, and Sneha G were eliminated, my hear almost stopped throbbing. That's the difference!

Edited by -Desi-IFer- - 06 April 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-doc4ever

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Originally posted by *snowflake*

Thumbs Up

Sorry, but I don't get your thumbs up. Didn't you say you thought Sneha G was much better than Neerav in my other post. No disrespect, I am just surprised at the sudden change of opinion. Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index