Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Article:Pintu to confess his love for krishna

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
TC Articles are not allowed here and so posting the link . Can't wait for the track Embarrassed

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/pintoo-singh-confess-his-love-krishna-afsar-bitiya

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukParm.WhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScurosigridPrishna_DBPS

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for pointing at the direction thoughBig smile

Ok read the article but really Krishna! You have no idea Pintu likes youD'oh You must be not a very good reader of character.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 12:07pm
Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article

Wow looking forward to the future episodes
AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I have a very uneasy feeling with this love letter thing.Ouch I hope it don't fall into the wrong hands.Ouch

Pintu and love letters should not be together. Uhm what's he gonna write.Maybe he will destroy 2 A4 reams before he writes this letter. Does anyone write any love letters nowadays.How about an email.

I wish he would say it directly to Krishna.

Edited by AngelDark - 05 April 2012 at 2:48am
Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@Angel: The romantic in me is melting at the idea of a love letter. Embarrassed

But you have brought up some very valid concerns. If it falls into the wrong hands it could be highly detrimental to both Pintu and Krishna. A one-on-one confession is much less dangerous. But Pintu Singh's middle name is "danger" so we have to sit tight and cross our fingers that this will work out alright. Confused
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Angel... here it is ...in the name of increasing forum activity
Waise this is so not in my character... LOL

"Well, I don't much like to talk about things I haven't felt or seen yet. About this so called love letter sequence, let me at least see how it comes to that stage. If you observed, I have not gone ga ga over the confession promo, about Pinto shouting in mkt place. Because that is so not in Pinto Singh's character. If he wanted to be that lost and shouting, he would have done it when he was having to ride the bike with some speed all enjoying himself and which would mean street/road being conducive to him. A busy market place is the last place one can be romantically lost and that too while riding a bike...don't you think even a hard-core romantic would agree with me?

It was yet again a purposeful event...a means with an end for the director...

So I am not all too much impressed with all these confessions. And Angel, the other thing that you said...krishna not being good judge of character as she answered that she doesn't know yet if Pinto loves her or not...even that is out of place...ZEE and storywriters ki maaya. Apt statement would have been...I know he likes me a lot, but love and marriage...we have not discussed yet LOL "

Btw I just posted a new article to increase activity

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2918186

We need new people participating...not just us!

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Shri: Agreed! We so need more people on this forum! There is only so much a handful, albeit a devoted one, can do!

And  since we are increasing forum activity, my reply to your above post Smile

Shri, I am a hard-core romantic, and I agree with you.

The market place is not a conducive venue for Pintu's ostentatious display. I hope he didn't take Babloo's advice, to tell everyone, that literally. Confused

I haven't gone gaga over the bike confession promo either, in fact I haven't even commented on it. I think I am in denial that it even existsLOL because it does nothing for me.  I always hoped the Prishna confession would be subdued, mature and intimate, like them. This is not only out of character for Pintu, but out of character for the essence of their relationship. It's not really a shout from the rooftops (bike seat) kind of love, but one that, internalised, makes each individual a better, more whole version of themselves.

My best hope at this point is that it is a symbolic promo and not actually captured from the episode. But AB usually does the latter so I am trying not to think about it and watching episode to episode, armed with chocolate and hoping for the best.
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot of sharing with us Mons.

However, making a ball of the letter and throwing it in the house is such a stupid ideaDead That's not how you confess your love. That's more like childhood pranks or a harkat of a roadside majnu. Offcourse its going to fall into wrong hands. D'oh
Pintu can do much better than that. And I cant believe they are doing this to his character.
Also, how is it humanly possible to not be aware of Pintu liking you, Krishna? It is so crystal clear. She would be really blind to not guess it from the way he looks at her or speaks to her. Apart from how much he has done for her, always being by her side, always supporting her!  I dont believe that Krishna is unaware of Pintu's feelings.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index