India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Loved Seema today...

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Kunal is broken now. This is the time he needs emotional support.
He is very confused what to do or what not to. He was almost under depression.
So consoling him is that much easy, who was, emotionally injured deep inside the heart????
Siddhi's current condition created intense feelings of guilt in kunal. He will not recover until Siddhi open her eyes.

seema rocked today... I love you seema. Atleast you tried to console Kunal, with your words, and paid attention what he wants to say.
But  rest of others did not understand Kunal's situation.
It is really tough to know what to say. Sometimes words may lead, saying the wrong thing, or making kunal feel even worse.
But, today the dialogues of seema, were so positive and so empathetic towards Sinal. She has done her level best to make an effort.
 seema's expressions were like, "I know how to make you feel better".
Please seema, keep on filling positive energy in kunal. Already siddhi's life in danger. We cant see kunal become worse in condition.
I can say, she was a wonderful friend to everyone in Parichay.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73ZarkakhanswapnaHanuRadzymytri__ShrutiCrazySaRunianashuSDeepShadowbharosgumi82tanyashrivastavrimitimi2000br200910jmoyee200Mehek25su369sandy118_RiDdHi-BhaviRajiniliciousnorzar

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I agree , even her expressions were awesome..The way she said she will be alright was too good..brilliant...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73sgumi82

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful post gayatri. Seema alwayz reactly very brilliantly at any situation. Today the way she was consoling kunu was very much necessary for kunu.
Ek baat toh hei..pichle ek hafte se sinal humein rula rahe hei..aaj mei kehna chahti hoon ki..
baari baari sab ki baari .. ab ki baari seema ki baari..
Seema ne bhi rula diya mujhe aaj...CryCryCryCryCry
lagtha hei pura hafta rulayenge cv's humein..CryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaHanuraju73mytri

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Aarti Singh ia a fabulous actor...
Seema was there to support kunu...he was in need of someone's support...I must say...Seema's characterization...is really awesum...she handles d emotional scenes very well...She has always been there to support both sidhi n Kunal...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaHanuraju73mytriAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgumi82

Wonderful post gayatri. Seema alwayz reactly very brilliantly at any situation. Today the way she was consoling kunu was very much necessary for kunu.
Ek baat toh hei..pichle ek hafte se sinal humein rula rahe hei..aaj mei kehna chahti hoon ki..
Seema ne bhi rula diya mujhe aaj...Cry
lagtha hei pura hafta rulayenge cv's humein..Cry

waah di apko purvi ki hawa lag gayi but ya sab ek ek kar ke rula rahe hain and di aapke mumbai indians match jeet gaye SmileWink
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Haaan.. Savi, you are absolutely right. Two days left to the end of week. So I dont think, she will be back to conscious in this week. I wish, she should come. But no guarantee. Did you observe one thing??? Whatever the emotion they start on monday, the whole week continues with same.
Two full weeks of tension and irritation with court scene. One full week with suspense, whether kunal will reach siddhi or not. Now this week, the ball in the court of our eyes. I mean to say ..tears.
Dekhta hu aur kitne din humein aise rulayenge.. Koi kuch nahi bhigad sakte . Ekta knows the heart of fans, i.e., Sinal.  My kehna chahti hu... Ekta ji... Suniye, Agar  chahiye tho, hum serial dekhna bhi band karenge, par kuch nahi hone denge Sinal ko, Hopefully waiting for the day of the best Sinal moments.
( I told you na... iam ltl bad in hindi... so correct me if am wrong.)
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gayathrimsk

Haaan.. Savi, you are absolutely right. Two days left to the end of week. So I dont think, she will be back to conscious in this week. I wish, she should come. But no guarantee. Did you observe one thing??? Whatever the emotion they start on monday, the whole week continues with same.
Two full weeks of tension and irritation with court scene. One full week with suspense, whether kunal will reach siddhi or not. Now this week, the ball in the court of our eyes. I mean to say ..tears.
Dekhta hu aur kitne din humein aise rulayenge.. Koi kuch nahi bhigad sakte . Ekta knows the heart of fans, i.e., Sinal.  My kehna chahti hu... Ekta ji... Suniye, Agar  chahiye tho, hum serial dekhna bhi band karenge, par kuch nahi hone denge Sinal ko, Hopefully waiting for the day of the best Sinal moments.

ya did noticed but ek hain friday ke precap mein siddhi ka hath beet hilta hua dikhayenge and weekend in suspence and then full next week kunu ka love for siddhi matlab april end tak hee case khtam hogaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118

Originally posted by gayathrimsk

ya did noticed but ek hain friday ke precap mein siddhi ka hath beet hilta hua dikhayenge and weekend in suspence and then full next week kunu ka love for siddhi matlab april end tak hee case khtam hogaa

Yes you are right. Next week dhamaka emotion in fridya's precap. You said, Next week kunu ka love for siddhi right...  I hope this would happen.

Go to top