Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

good news low trps

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hey guys

congrats to everyone finally if tellychakkar article right then cvs have to quickly sort out the track and bring rajpreet love story know why long ipl

preeto trps have dropped from previous week its 0.81. why i am happy is in ipl if shows tracks are not good then people will get more attracted more towards cricket and therefore since cricket fever on preeto faces double competition from other soups and cricket

so if they want shows to maintain trps then they have to wrap it up coz i tell u am glad ipl season came it will give chance to our dumb cvs to re-think their next track ek bhool and show off air but no worries nuksaan unka hona hai so they wont let it happen. so like CGM show trps were consistent compared to other channels because of content and if preeto ends this dumb track and brings in same laughter and fun element then show can give tough competition to star plus kitchen soups

if track improves which it is currently slowly i see bright future and hopefully imagine other daily shows will go off air instead as they get lower trps compared to preeto. so as i say if track is good then and trps will go higher with rajpreet getting together or if not then atleast their scenes together. am sure rajbeer wont budge from his position once he finds out i know that but i pray stupid cvs dont bring another stupid track to separate rajpreet like fake marriage or even worse.

u can email imagine facebook to show ur dislike and even on ankita page kya pata if actors get bored and dont feel like working since viewers unhappy then they will move forwards

final words hope rajbeer finds out reason for fake marriage not just fact that her marriage is fake meaning NA blackmail then leave it to our army boy rajbeer he will reveal true colours of NA to her tubelight daughter simran but who knows simran has been trying to avoid truth if u notice sunny found out truth but her she acting like she blind. rajbeer gace haf dozen clues and after this dont know what will turn this tubelight on

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerajFanlove03wolfen009Bobby1810--Saina--jassie_17nanetasnehapatroananya2000soumi93

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
no reply guess everyone fine then please reply as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
kya reply karu trps from long back when stupid track started stuck below 1 which are actually not good but still show running becoz other shows of imagine trps are too bad leaving myth shows though...LOL...track would have been good then it would have been above 1.2 atleast...lets hope for the besttt...anways let the full truth be out then expect something grttt from the show...Confused

Edited by snehapatro - 05 April 2012 at 6:52am
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Fingers crossedErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top