Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-4-4-12

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
A gud epi...oh,kesar looks so beautiful n confident...so sure of herself...n also appealing..n M is shocked n tries 2 get her out of Tn but kesar works her charm on a lustful Kn(OMG such a pathetic n sick man) n kn falls flat...M does a tantrum but Kn fools her in the name of P,saying that she will stake a claim in property using kesar...n the greedy M falls for it...n the storm lashes out brutaly at the adda after they had eaten roti n mango chatni,all except P...n K is feeling horrible that he can't even get her food...but P assures K that she values his love for her more n also is not feeling hungry as her heart n stomach is full seeing them so content...n K is still worried..so the storm destroys their adda,where will they stay next? N at Tn we r shown Kesar worring for samar n asking Kn to bring him back...hmmm,so mayb we'l c samar away from kriya soon n then samar-kesar bonding, kriya track mayb K's treatment n kriya baby track...LONG LIVE MKAP...Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Episode...Alaika Was Looking Really Stunning...๐Ÿ˜ณBut The Most Important Thing Is Samar Is Going Back...It Was Much Needed...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode kesar new look too stunning and nice!! Bad days came for shame!! Happy that now samar will finally go to his mom bt LIL pity as how he,ll adjust himself wid them!!
Kriya as usual tooo adorable in short scene !
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Nice episode kesar new look too stunning and nice!! Bad days came for shame!! Happy that now samar will finally go to his mom bt LIL pity as how he,ll adjust himself wid them!!
Kriya as usual tooo adorable in short scene !

ya even am thinking abt it...hope it doesnt create insecurities in kesar ' mind...if samar started his prats maaa thing in front f her๐Ÿ˜•
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
realy nice episode Today 
i am going too follow this Serial again Long time ago i saw it 
i started this week Great Track!
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice episode,๐Ÿ˜Š...story is mooving on ...๐Ÿ˜›
happy to see kesar back too,nd now samar will also join tn...๐Ÿ˜Š...so happy fr kriya๐Ÿ˜ณ shud have some nice moments at adda๐Ÿ˜‰..ss ,gd shud also go to asarm fr some timee๐Ÿ˜†..
ok jokes apart...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜•am really looking vt kst will do now,,as he is upset bcse he is nt even able to feed his family...
vt work will he doo...may be he start doing some majdoori kind f thing๐Ÿ˜•...am really sad fr our kriya.๐Ÿ˜ญ..so lovely pure souls they are๐Ÿ˜Š
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

realy nice episode Today 

i am going too follow this Serial again Long time ago i saw it 
i started this week Great Track!

Oh That's Great...Keep Watching...๐Ÿ˜Š
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Oh That's Great...Keep Watching...๐Ÿ˜Š

I Will๐Ÿ˜ƒ
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good episode today...

Kesar came back to Haveli looking gorgeous and confident... will she be able to overcome the twin terrors - M and her mother..

Meanwhile, the other Thakurs having bitter sweet experiences at their Adda... one one hand all enjoying the simple meal which P made (unfortunately not enough leftover for Prats) and on the other hand, the adda was devastated later at night by a windy storm...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: teeena

ya even am thinking abt it...hope it doesnt create insecurities in kesar ' mind...if samar started his prats maaa thing in front f her๐Ÿ˜•

yaa as after Shame we r not having any villian so may b kesar may b in a bad light just becoz if Samar loves pratigya more and doesn't give her as importance r love of his maa innocent child !!