Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! This is getting highly irritating... (Page 4)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Hear! Hear!
Utter nonsensical tripe!
Beggars belief as to what is going on.
CVs have lost the plot and their minds to boot.

Its such repetitive garbage. We are a given a ray of hope to some semblance of clarity and clarification from the leads and before one can blink the rug is pulled from under our feet and we are flat on our faces in the dust wondering what hit us ...yet again..with a mouthful of dirt!

I find it cringeworthy when we are subjected to more unaccountable dances and stage acts...what in the world are these all about?
Can't think of a storyline...I know lets have another dance.
Let ASR spout forth his intense, meaningful and deep love for Khushi only to backtrack and tell her it was all an act and he did it for the family.
The Holi and bhang confession must have been for the family tooConfused
That too is conveniently forgotten
Twenty minutes of one's life could be better utilised in much much better ways
The cvs actually ruined the holi sequence for me. All I remember is Barun and Sanaya's acting ...not anything else. I will read the updates from now on...just cannot do this to myself anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVenigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by enigma17

Hear! Hear!
Utter nonsensical tripe!
Beggars belief as to what is going on.
CVs have lost the plot and their minds to boot.

Its such repetitive garbage. We are a given a ray of hope to some semblance of clarity and clarification from the leads and before one can blink the rug is pulled from under our feet and we are flat on our faces in the dust wondering what hit us ...yet again..with a mouthful of dirt!

I find it cringeworthy when we are subjected to more unaccountable dances and stage acts...what in the world are these all about?
Can't think of a storyline...I know lets have another dance.
Let ASR spout forth his intense, meaningful and deep love for Khushi only to backtrack and tell her it was all an act and he did it for the family.
The Holi and bhang confession must have been for the family tooConfused
That too is conveniently forgotten
Twenty minutes of one's life could be better utilised in much much better ways
The cvs actually ruined the holi sequence for me. All I remember is Barun and Sanaya's acting ...not anything else. I will read the updates from now on...just cannot do this to myself anymore.
I am afraid I simply could not watch today's episode. Refrained

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitrashaktinareshSVwestindian

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

I am so done with the baseless track. Why was the Heer-Ranjha skit performed if it had to bear no fruit? All we see Arnav doing is, pulling and pushing Khushi here and there and she occasionally opens her mouth to ask two or three questions, rather than going out in full blown anger and summon everyone to tell them the truth of her 'false' marriage. Has she forgotten that Naniji still is the supreme in the house, no matter what Chhote threatens Khushi with? 

And who would support Chhote with his dictatorial decision of separating Payal and Akash? Mami..? right? SO BLUDDY WHAT? The whole Raizada parivaar except Arnav and Mami, will support Khushi and Nani ji. 

All Khushi needs is, to go out and tell everyone the truth and believe in the eldest of the household and leave rest of it in their hands. 

It has been over a month and the staleness has started to creep me out. Creative Heads raise up your heads and do some deep thinking and bring back the long lost magic of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ! 

PLEASE ! 
Agree completely. I cannot even begin to describe how irritated I am with the butchering of Khushi's characterization. Barun or Sanaya is not enough anymore to keep me interested. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSV

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
The Cv's dont visit IF. Thus they have no way of finding out what IF members feel.
But we can do one thing: call a boycott on IPKKND. I am really risking being bashed here, but this is the only way I see to get our point across. People on this forum from India who feel like the current track is ridiculous and watch only out of loyalty should just stop watching for a while. If they are addicted to IPKKND and need their daily dose then just watch it online, this way they dont contribute to the trp's. If the trp's go further down then maybe they will do something...like when people got tired and trps decreased in december, then we had the january/feb romance. 

You know what I just realized...the last separation lasted from november (diwali) to about january 23rd and that was like 2 months...this nonsense track started on 10th feb, so maybe there might be something positive in a week or two. I am grasping at straws here I know because most likely this MU will still continue for a long time , but what to do I am so bored of this show.

Btw, what was the point of the holi and heer-ranjha drama. Nothing came of it...I am so stupid because I was in the impression that plots help develop the story, but in this show you just get random romance without any meaning only for the sake of it so the trp's stay up and crazy fan girls keep coming back. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 04 April 2012 at 5:50pm

MitrashaktinareshSVMrDarcyfan

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
It seems like they have run out of story ideas, so a good story line is now replaced with a nonsensical script.  The ratings are dropping, they need to have a meeting and hire some new script writers because this show is slowly losing it's charm and random "romantic" moments are just not cutting it for me.  I've always been an ardent supporter of this show but I've stopped watching it for the last week.

CVs LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE, WE ARE INTELLIGENT AND EXPECT A STORY LINE THAT HAS SOME SENSE.

The worse for me is that they are ruining the two leads. Two phenomenal talents are not being put to good use.  Honestly I feel sorry for Barun & S as they are forced to perform this inept track.  I can honestly say that this show has taken a dive since the marriage track, the entire track is stupid and I've not enjoyed the show since then.  Maybe it's cause I've having a hard time suspending logical thinking or I expect script writers to keep the personas of the leads consistent.

ASR has become unlikable and Khushi has become annoying.  I would have NEVER said this pre-marriage. 

It's my fault as I had high expectations watching my first Indian serial.Sleepy

Edited by westindian - 05 April 2012 at 4:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_FanMitrashaktinareshSVMrDarcyfanFazila~

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

The Cv's dont visit IF. Thus they have no way of finding out what IF members feel.
But we can do one thing: call a boycott on IPKKND. I am really risking being bashed here, but this is the only way I see to get our point across. People on this forum from India who feel like the current track is ridiculous and watch only out of loyalty should just stop watching for a while. If they are addicted to IPKKND and need their daily dose then just watch it online, this way they dont contribute to the trp's. If the trp's go further down then maybe they will do something...like when people got tired and trps decreased in december, then we had the january/feb romance. 

You know what I just realized...the last separation lasted from november (diwali) to about january 23rd and that was like 2 months...this nonsense track started on 10th feb, so maybe there might be something positive in a week or two. I am grasping at straws here I know because most likely this MU will still continue for a long time , but what to do I am so bored of this show.

Btw, what was the point of the holi and heer-ranjha drama. Nothing came of it...I am so stupid because I was in the impression that plots help develop the story, but in this show you just get random romance without any meaning only for the sake of it so the trp's stay up and crazy fan girls keep coming back. 
I have been an ardent fan of Khushi's character...but it's out of proportion right now. ASR and Khushi both are bipolar. Honestly, in real world a marriage between two ppl like them would not survive. It's simply destructive...how can any self respected woman tolerate this kind of manhandling and verbal abuse? How can a man like ASR who cares for his sister with such intensity,hurt a fellow woman like Anjali? It's not fathomable for me...I don't know...maybe the extreme feminist in me cannot take this anymore. 

Anu

nareshSVSanzBarbieMrDarcyfan

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

It seems like they have run out of story ideas, so a good story line is now replaced with a nonsensical script.  The ratings are dropping, they need to have a meeting and hire some new script writers because this show is slowing losing it's charm and random "romantic" moments are just not cutting it for me.  I've always been an ardent supporter of this show but I've stopped watching it for the last week.

CVs LISTEN TO YOUR AUDIENCE, WE ARE INTELLIGENT AND EXPECT A STORY LINE THAT HAS SOME SENSE.

The worse for me is that they are ruining the two leads. Two phenomenal talents are not being put to good use.  Honestly I feel sorry for Barun & S as they are forced to perform this inept track.  I can honestly say that this show has taken a dive since the marriage track, the entire track is stupid and I've not enjoyed the show since then.  Maybe it's cause I've having a hard time suspending logical thinking or I expect script writers to keep the personas of the leads consistent.

ARS has become unlikable and Khushi has become annoying.  I would have NEVER said this pre-marriage. 

It's my fault as I had high expectations watching my first Indian serial.Sleepy
yes, I blame myself for getting carried away by IPKKND too. I started watching it accidentally from the guest house scene and got hooked into it expecting a romantic story. Honestly, these forced rabba ve's are not doing it for me. I don't see any passion...for me all this manhandling and cruel words have spoilt it for me. 

I never liked ASR's character...he is abusive. He has said and done too many unforgivable things to Khushi. As for Khushi's character...I loved it until the cvs changed it into a character who took all that torture from ASR and it disgusts me the way she is taking the nonsense from Shyam. Let's put it this way...if my partner ever layed a finger on me in an abusive way...he would land up in jail. Khushi is not a child...she really thought that ASR has the power to separate Payal's and Aakash...she didn't think rationally. She is blind regarding her sibling and so is he. They are both irrational and very much alike...in reality ppl like that won't be together for long. 

I am just reading updates from now .

Anu

nareshSVwestindianMrDarcyfan

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

...are you opting for another misunderstanding? Really? Well, if this is what you intend to do...you might as well get ready for decreasing TRPs and dismissal of viewers. I have always stuck by the show, but not anymore...I'm not ready to waste 20 mins of my time for this nonsensical, baseless and now a painstricken serial which just gives me headaches.

Cvs! Just a suggestion...get your act together before it's too late.

Please don't watch it, it will really great for us IPK and ArHi true fans. At least if you stop watching, you will not visit forum to bash the show, Arnav, Khushi..waoo!!!! it will so great. I think you have not taken any oath before Gul and Arshad Khan to watch the show, so please relax your self. You much needed. By the way where were you yesterday, I was looking for your post and bashing post about Heer Ranjha act. Awww you never visit forum when there is any good scene, but fly in jet speed to bash
 ( sorry for harsh words) what to do I love Arnav his ego, attitude and pray to God to get a partner like him in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSV

Go to top