Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! This is getting highly irritating... (Page 2)

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hmm dear Anu as always a nice post.. U know what CVs should take ideas from IF's brilliant OS/FF writers now..
Khushi manhandled by both shyam and ASR is getting on my nerves now.. Though I am happy Khushi is lashing back at ASr which she should have done long before instead of being a punching bag..
Now Khushi should atleast open up to Payal about her and Shyams disgusting encounters, that would really help !!
I feel suffocated everytime when I see a suffering Khushi alone handling with Shyam's creepiness.. and I seriously want her to crack up.. This girl is destroying herself saving AnJhali's so called happiness..
and amongst all the characters AnJhali Jha disgusts me most.. I detest over-pampered, idle, dimwit woman like her.. Raizadas have babied her to core.. its hightime she backed from her lala land and bridled her lech of a husband..
I cant handle this Shyam-Khushi encounter anymore, its so hurting, even more when khushi is destroying herself for someone like AnJhali..
and about ASR I have nothing to say but use his brains and start investigate the whole fiasco..
I think IPL will sure ring a bell to CVs when to pull up the socks..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13Mitrashaktisana_sugarbunnareshSVDiamondLifesbk2MrDarcyfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I really really believe that this HAS to be the beginning of the end of this track.  They haven't shown us anything after Arnav witnessed the terrace hug; there's even less to show now -they cannot possibly revert to comedy again.  This may be the light at the end of the tunnel -please CV's... please let me be right Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitrashaktinareshSVMrDarcyfan

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah, exactly well dun girl!
Check out my post where I also said 'CVs WAKE UP before its too late!' Hope you like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously this MU is getting outta hand now. Everyone is already dying to know when the bloody truth will be out. Why the hell Cvs always show some lovey dovey scenes and when things start to progress b/w Arhi we get a big jolt and everythings back to square 1. Cvs BETTER NOT show a MU tomorrow otherwise they will lose even more fans.

MitrashaktiQtnNottiMrDarcyfan

QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I am so done with the baseless track. Why was the Heer-Ranjha skit performed if it had to bear no fruit? All we see Arnav doing is, pulling and pushing Khushi here and there and she occasionally opens her mouth to ask two or three questions, rather than going out in full blown anger and summon everyone to tell them the truth of her 'false' marriage. Has she forgotten that Naniji still is the supreme in the house, no matter what Chhote threatens Khushi with? 

And who would support Chhote with his dictatorial decision of separating Payal and Akash? Mami..? right? SO BLUDDY WHAT? The whole Raizada parivaar except Arnav and Mami, will support Khushi and Nani ji. 

All Khushi needs is, to go out and tell everyone the truth and believe in the eldest of the household and leave rest of it in their hands. 

It has been over a month and the staleness has started to creep me out. Creative Heads raise up your heads and do some deep thinking and bring back the long lost magic of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ! 

PLEASE ! 

Edited by QtnNotti - 04 April 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anfield206Rujul13taklima_najSanzBarbiesbk2MrDarcyfanFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Agreee...n they r spoiling the mains leads character...:(((
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

I am so done with the baseless track. Why was the Heer-Ranjha skit performed if it had to bear no fruit? All we see Arnav doing is, pulling and pushing Khushi here and there and she occasionally opens her mouth to ask two or three questions, rather than going out in full blown anger and summon everyone to tell them the truth of her 'false' marriage. Has she forgotten that Naniji still is the supreme in the house, no matter what Chhote threatens Khushi with? 

And who would support Chhote with his dictatorial decision of separating Payal and Akash? Mami..? right? SO BLUDDY WHAT? The whole Raizada parivaar except Arnav and Mami, will support Khushi and Nani ji. 

All Khushi needs is, to go out and tell everyone the truth and believe in the eldest of the household and leave rest of it in their hands. 

It has been over a month and the staleness has started to creep me out. Creative Heads raise up your heads and do some deep thinking and bring back the long lost magic of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ! 

PLEASE ! 
 Agree...khushi should come out in the open they both should take support from the family...its time the family comes to their rescue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSV

anfield206 Groupbie
anfield206
anfield206

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
More crap on the way...be prepared...khushi is annoying...being dumb at right time and talkative when not required!Angry

palak32nareshSVFazila~

Go to top