Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! This is getting highly irritating...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
...are you opting for another misunderstanding? Really? Well, if this is what you intend to do...you might as well get ready for decreasing TRPs and dismissal of viewers. I have always stuck by the show, but not anymore...I'm not ready to waste 20 mins of my time for this nonsensical, baseless and now a painstricken serial which just gives me headaches.

Cvs! Just a suggestion...get your act together before it's too late.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

SaniaSxena1Dosemerry777anfield206craziefanxyzsantaRujul13ThreeDsMamijiAnnieARSN12345NQtnNottinareshSVpreetijaiswal19sana_sugarbunDrwhoCetroniaIceflames-zozo-sunflower52NaBoleTumNa...-monalisa-enigma17SanzBarbietrina2010sbk2MrDarcyfanDiamondLifewestindianFazila~xAaliya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
You know both the leads are pissing me off.

Khushi and Arnav are driving themselves and me mad.

Khushi has the tendency of not opening her mouth at the right time and get herself in trouble.

While Arnav just shuts himself, that's not going to solve anything. start fighting your fears.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

merry777DoseN12345NMitrashaktiQtnNottiIceflamesnareshSVgo2sleep83trina2010OmaRamdassDiamondLifesbk2MrDarcyfanwestindianFazila~

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnmerry777anfield206DoseRujul13xyzsantaMitrashaktiQtnNottiN12345NCetronianareshSVIceflamestrina2010sunflower52MrDarcyfanwestindian.shinchan.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Khushi has the tendency of not opening her mouth at the right time and get herself in trouble.

While Arnav just shuts himself, that's not going to solve anything. start fighting your fears.

Believe me...I'm royally disgusted with this track. It was a baseless track to begin with...Wasn't ASR a smart and flamboyant person...so what has happened with his brain? He is acting like a middle schooler. Both Khushi and ASR's repeated fights are of no use anymore. Actually, the only consistent character in this show is Shyam's.  This is not normal...adults and specially a couple needs to find a way to sort out their problems... Not shouting or manhandling the other person. Who am I kidding, really? It's almost nearing a year...but these two are still at the starting point. 

Anu

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosemerry777call4angelaMamijixyzsantaRujul13AnnieARSnareshSVsunflower52bhanganDiamondLifeMrDarcyfanwestindian

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AstuteASR

Bash me guys..but I think the CVs need a tight slap now to wake them up from their sleep. For God sake TRPs is slipping down, everyday IF sees more bashers than lovey dovery fans, the story is making no sense, where do they want to take it? Another MU coming up tomorrow..wow..as if we already didn't have enough!!! CVs are spoiling the character graph of each character they built till now...are they crazy? out of their minds? or just too confident of not loosing their fans? For heaven sake CVs... FANS ARE NOT FOOLS, TREAT THEIR INTELLECT WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE. STOP THIS NONSENSE TRACK RIGHT NOW. 
I don't see any hope ... In a recent interview Arshad Khan the director's interview, it was clear that they don't visit India forums or the Facebook page...so I guess they don't really care. 

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseRujul13AnnieARSnareshSVtrina2010MrDarcyfan

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]  Believe me...I'm royally disgusted with this track. It was a baseless track to begin with...Wasn't ASR a smart and flamboyant person...so what has happened with his brain? He is acting like a middle schooler. Both Khushi and ASR's repeated fights are of no use anymore. Actually, the only consistent character in this show is Shyam's.  This is not normal...adults and specially a couple needs to find a way to sort out their problems... Not shouting or manhandling the other person. Who am I kidding, really? It's almost nearing a year...but these two are still at the starting point. 

Anu
[/QUOTE]

What is really irritating is that now is is about the trivial stuff. Really CVs, Khushi publicly humiliating her husband with "he is a cheater that is why we cannot accept the award" speech. That is the level of MUs now?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DosenareshSVMrDarcyfanwestindian

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by sunflower52

Believe me...I'm royally disgusted with this track. It was a baseless track to begin with...Wasn't ASR a smart and flamboyant person...so what has happened with his brain? He is acting like a middle schooler. Both Khushi and ASR's repeated fights are of no use anymore. Actually, the only consistent character in this show is Shyam's.  This is not normal...adults and specially a couple needs to find a way to sort out their problems... Not shouting or manhandling the other person. Who am I kidding, really? It's almost nearing a year...but these two are still at the starting point. 

Anu

I had known when all were shouting we want a marriage track, I knew it this was going to happen.

Yes they are ruining Asr now, they have already ruined Khushi way before by making her do OTT comedy which was not funny or cute, it came out rather obnoxious. 

Exactly, Arhi fights have become repetitive and both behave like 5 year old. Shouting and man handling does not help in fact it make worse.

In real life I have seen if one partner who has an anger problem the other handles it calmly. 

Here the 2 leads have anger problem and butt horns with each other. 

Yes Shaym is the only one who is still in character. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosemerry777Arnav_Fancall4angelaMitrashaktinareshSVMrDarcyfan

Go to top