Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Should Mandira tell the truth? (Page 3)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

truth is needed as rishi has to counter ranis allegations.

but case becoming too difficult for rishi.

but still not know why rishi defending himself in precap.

if mandira mistaken then what is rishis fault??

meed to watch  full episode to know why rishi defending himself.

I guess so... & as per sbs segment she'll ask indu to become hitler... I guess she'll confess the entire truth... only then indu can forgive her & cuddle her instead of being angry...(as per segment).

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by 100raj

truth is needed as rishi has to counter ranis allegations.

but case becoming too difficult for rishi.

but still not know why rishi defending himself in precap.

if mandira mistaken then what is rishis fault??

meed to watch  full episode to know why rishi defending himself.

I guess so... & as per sbs segment she'll ask indu to become hitler... I guess she'll confess the entire truth... only then indu can forgive her & cuddle her instead of being angry...(as per segment).
further on this will also be proved as Indira error as Mandira is a girl who can't be trusted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngmisty85

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Mandira and this whole rape case is a complicated one not just for Rishi but even to the law and any right thinking person because its really hard to believe that a girl who unknowingly slept with a guy even though he wasn't the one she wanted but continued to be together with him even after realising he is not the one just because of her selfish and material nature. it is really clear that she could continue sleeping with Sameer just to get the Diwan name and money and then all of a sudden, we here a rape case and with the same Sameer, God! this should be the greatest joke and irony of the day. Sincerely speaking, i serious detest rape but with Mandira's case, i felt little or no sorry for her because she caused it for herself if ever it was a rape. She has no self pity and this truth will only add to Indira's many heart aches.

forever.youngmisty85

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

Mandira and this whole rape case is a complicated one not just for Rishi but even to the law and any right thinking person because its really hard to believe that a girl who unknowingly slept with a guy even though he wasn't the one she wanted but continued to be together with him even after realising he is not the one just because of her selfish and material nature. it is really clear that she could continue sleeping with Sameer just to get the Diwan name and money and then all of a sudden, we here a rape case and with the same Sameer, God! this should be the greatest joke and irony of the day. Sincerely speaking, i serious detest rape but with Mandira's case, i felt little or no sorry for her because she caused it for herself if ever it was a rape. She has no self pity and this truth will only add to Indira's many heart aches.
very well said I also don't feel pity for her whether she's raped is still a doubt.

Edited by KajAnj - 05 April 2012 at 1:50am

forever.youngmisty85

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Anju,

No, it is very important to Mandira to tell the truth.. At least to her sister and lawyer... It matters a lot for them.. Indu blindly trusts Mandira, so in order to avoid any embrassment like in court, she had to tell everything clearly to her what had happened.. even rishi too..

I am glad she spoke the truth... I don't think it would make a difference to Inshi as couple... may be Indu will have some doubts if Rishi was seeing her sister too, but once Rishi clears the air he only loves her.. I think she will accept Rishi words.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaforever.youngmisty85

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Anju,

No, it is very important to Mandira to tell the truth.. At least to her sister and lawyer... It matters a lot for them.. Indu blindly trusts Mandira, so in order to avoid any embrassment like in court, she had to tell everything clearly to her what had happened.. even rishi too..

I am glad she spoke the truth... I don't think it would make a difference to Inshi as couple... may be Indu will have some doubts if Rishi was seeing her sister too, but once Rishi clears the air he only loves her.. I think she will accept Rishi words.
Mahesh excuse me for how long we need to watch Rishi clearing the air in HD,he needs to prove himself why.Indira can accept her family faults but can't bears any of Rishi.
The last part instead of Mandira clearing the facts by saying the complete truth it was rishi who was explaining this not he's fault etc etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07forever.youngmisty85

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrsriks

Originally posted by jjkg

But did she/will she tell the complete truth - i.e she targeted Rishi because of the Diwan name, and then she launched her blackmail project?

For some reason, I think Mandira has not really changed her colors. I suspect she remains selfish to the core. Somehow, she will turn this situation around to her advantage, like sticking to Rishi like a leech, compelling Indira to think that perhaps it may be a good idea to distance herself further from Rishi, and make Rishi-Mandira happen.

I feel for the girl a lot, but I think there is more Inder in her than Indira.Cry

I am with you all the way on this.. When Rishi asked her, she could have infact told him that she wanted to enter the Diwan household and thats why she slept with Sameer. This way she could ensure that Inshi are not having another misunderstanding. 

But no. She looks like trying to make her position somewhat secure. She probably will now claim that she indeed loved Rishi.. (what a joke!!!!)... She may force a sacrifice by Indira...uurrgh.. pathetic...Angry

Good points hrsriks & jjks.  Like I said at the end of the day, I don't trust Mandira.  Maybe the CV's will have Mandira be after Rishi but then her plan will get spoiled when she finds out she is preggers w/Sameer's kid (her plan may not end up getting spoiled because Indu may tell Rishi to marry Mandira due to the pregnancyOuch)  Although Sameer deserves punishment, it's a question as to who will win the rape case.  This show is quite unpredictable after all.  I hope the CV's don't dump things that I rather not see onto my dear Indishi.  Can't we freakin' see Rishi as Indu's hubby & the father of her kid (s).  I wanna see Sameer own up & take responsibility of him & Mandira's kid whether he likes it or not  For all we know the CV's may be planning on showing Rishi as Mandira's hubby & being a father to her & Sameer's kidOuch.  Another good reason for Sameer to turn positive (repenting & apologizing to Mandira) & falling in love w/her- he can help save Indishi from MandiraLOL by causing problems for both Rishi-Mandira during their marriage.  Of course I don't know if this is what the CV's have up their sleeve & if they do, I don't expect all this to happen anytime soon but it would be a different, interesting track to watch.  Maybe Mandira will be more dangerous & cruel than Sameer in the future of the show.       

hrsriksRaleighbcat

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@mahesh: I completely agree with you... the truth was very much needed.
@Anju: I think rishi is shocked after mandira's revelation... he'll try to explain first & I guess after this mandira will draw some courage to tell the entire truth.

forever.youngALUJNA21

Go to top