Result!-TRP solution-Read if upset with TRP's

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think i've discovered why TRP's are so low!

Im not even joking but for my prediction to be proven right or whatever, I want to ask this: 

How many of you here watch IPKKND? on youtube/internet and how many of you watch it at 8:00pm?

I watch it at 3:30pm online because when its 3:30 in the UK, Its 8:00PM in India and its available online! so i don't watch it at 8:00pm because i revise or do something else as i download the episode (Don't laugh at me, Its so addicting and i get to watch it as much as i want! :P)

I think the reason TRP's are so low is because we, Im assuming their are a lot of students and young adults who watch IPKKND? and probably watch it online, Some may watch it on TV so it varies. IPKKND? is no doubt the top number 1 show, Its just because not everyone had time/watches IPKKND? on TV which is resulting into low TRP's.

Its NOT because the show is crap. Thats completely out of the question. Its the number 1 and absolutely best show ever!

So in conclusion, there should be a better way to calculate how popular a daily soap is for e.g.

YOUTUBE!

Youtube is here for a reason😆 Calculate how many times IPKKND? has been viewed, how many times Arshi scenes or IPKKND? episodes have been viewed and i assure you it will be more than 1000's.

We need a more DEMOCRATIC system! <-- See, bringing in some Politics revision, Ahh🤓

Anyway everyone, Do not be disheartened about the TRP's. IPKKND? rocks and is the best show ever. No doubt!

and we infact make everyone know that because its number 1 on India-forums!😳

Most adults who are quite mature for this 'lovey-dovey' stuff -________- tend to enjoy watching saas-bahu saga's and the evil indoctrinating mother-in-law and the evil cousin sister who tries to inherit property or stuff. We can't change that unfortunately because some people do enjoy these types of shows.

Although who wouldn't enjoy Arshi's sizzling chemistry on-screen.

For one my mum hates all this lovey stuff and i stare at her, Literally debate with her, Its pretty hillarious really although she has said Arnav and Khushi make a cute couple!😆 and ofcourse my sister who is gradually becomming obsessed with IPKKND?😳

Ahhh good times!😆

I hope i made some if not all a bit more relaxed : )

Have a lovely day peeps🤗
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel more suspence need...last weeks not like that na...
so I also really think when Arnav get some clues na about Khushi's innocent with rocking promo every thing will be alright
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

I feel more suspence need...last weeks not like that na...

so I also really think when Arnav get some clues na about Khushi's innocent with rocking promo every thing will be alright

Although there's no guarantee!

This TRP system is so messed! -__________-
I was kinda expecting low TRP this week because to me last week was all rubbish and crap
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the only reason is that last week was not so good, and even my moM thinks that she should stop watching it because  the story is going no where... CV's please wake up because SP is very serious on TRP, they don't think twice before ending a show, they did the same with Tere liye last year.
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep TRP system is truly messed up!!
I can most definatley say IPKKND is the most watched show on indian telivision but trps dont reflect it because most people watch it online and most IPKKND fans are out of India! They seriosuly need to start counting trps from other countries (UK) xx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fascination

the only reason is that last week was not so good, and even my moM thinks that she should stop watching it because  the story is going no where... CV's please wake up because SP is very serious on TRP, they don't think twice before ending a show, they did the same with Tere liye last year.

TRP'S WERE THE REASON THEY ENDED TERE LIYE!?

Your kidding me -______________-

That was an amazing show😡
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

TRP'S WERE THE REASON THEY ENDED TERE LIYE!?

Your kidding me -______________-

That was an amazing show😡

Tere Liye was AWE-SOME...but they ended it because of TRP's and some crap of Ekta...But IPKKND can be cut if SP has some brain-freezes..
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiSuryaRanya

Tere Liye was AWE-SOME...but they ended it because of TRP's and some crap of Ekta...But IPKKND can be cut if SP has some brain-freezes..

I swear if SP cut IPKKND?, Im done, Im never watching SP again! and im serious😳

Its impossible, They know how blooming popular IPKKND? is, No way can they 'Cut it' (LOL THE IRONY😆)

Tere Liye was amazing aswell, Its a shame they cut that, That show had so much potential!
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I swear if SP cut IPKKND?, Im done, Im never watching SP again! and im serious😳

Its impossible, They know how blooming popular IPKKND? is, No way can they 'Cut it' (LOL THE IRONY😆)

Tere Liye was amazing aswell, Its a shame they cut that, That show had so much potential!

Yeah TL was awesome will remain in my hearth forever😭 i miss Taanu a lot 😭
Ya hope cv's will wake up
now