India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOUCHING (Page 3)

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
If only there was a emoticon for a standing ovation, WELL SAID HUN!!!

I hate how people are saying Arnav deserves a slap etc. etc. If he loves Khushi he should say blah blah puke!
I mean seriously how can he when he is dying inside, his only blood is being betrayed, and the only girl who he LOVES undeniably is betraying him and his sister!
It's all due to that one man...SHYAMLESS! YUK!

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Thanks all, for appreciating my post.
I really feel bad for Arnav. First nani forced him to perform which is against his attitude. Saw his expression today while seeing other performances. He is only worried about his family including Khushi. Secondly nani and anji trapped him( for his better) but still he was adjusting to it. So much change in his behaviour.
When Mami fell they all ran, he too showed his concern. Then lastly when he was checking that all family members are ok and asking Akash to drive them home he saw a beautiful, splendid scene after the terrace incident( Khushi and Shyam). If we are at his place what we expect us to do? Shout, get mad, doubt again, agressive etc. so he is not at all in any fault. Khushi knows very well Shaym dirty looks and behaviour, how can she go? at least before Shyam she could have called arnav for the medicine. Still she is telling Arnav do not deserve love. Khushi actually do not deserve any love from Arnav. She irritated him so much, doing dabba business, Arnav never spoke a word, still she needs explanation. I am always with Arnav and always be with his POV. May be is rude, egoistic, hard but Not heartless.

Sorry but i dont think it all khushi cuz look what arnav did to her.  he forced her to marry her and then made her sleep in the cold but i know it was a misunderstanding but khushi is not always at fault yes khushi should of told arnav but anjali told khushi not to tell no one and we all know that khushi didnt want to go with that ugly snake.
and no really arnav doesnt deserve khushi love but that is my own opinion. and yes i know what arnav does it cuz he cares but come on he should off just asking her just once and i know he is ASR he cant get nothing wrong but you know he did
but i agree with you some bits

dont hate me

Zaynah Embarrassed
adiraj07 Groupbie
adiraj07
adiraj07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
It's not kushi's mistake that she had to go with shyam. Anjali didn't wanted anybody to know and kushi didn't wanted to upset anjali by telling her that she will go with Akash or some one else. she tried her best to say she will go all by herself if anjali doesn't want anybody to know..

Kushi is trying her best to avoid shyam... It 's Arnav who is not seeing this.. Again Kushi is also not realising the spark between the two men even when she felt Arnav may know about her and shyam...
luvflicksgirl IF-Dazzler
luvflicksgirl
luvflicksgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree
she could have easily asked akash to go with her and ask the creep to stay wid his beloved wifey miss "cry it out"
aakash would have never said no
well let's see what happens tomorrow
most probably something new will come up cause it's been over 2 months now that the MU phase is going ...
i am ready for the upcoming twist Smile
Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
it was anjali who sent them together
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I think Khushi likes Arnav and Shyam. That is the reason she cannot see the difference between them. ASR is rude but not having any lust, may be he is misbehaving never used khushi for him. Arnav controlled his emotions many times. Whereas Shyam always show his lust. Khushi should use her brain now.

Edited by barun_arnav - 04 April 2012 at 3:39pm
JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post as usual Hug You Rockkk Love Ya Clap 

Edited by JasKaBarun - 04 April 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_05

Go to top