Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav_Fan Senior Member

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I have not read the posts about people already bashing ASR based on pre-cap. I am surprised that is happening? If that is indeed the case I agree that Khushi is not blameless here, especially when she knows Shyam through and through. Also, from ASR's pov, he just heard his wife publicly call him a cheate/dhokhebaaz even though he was doing the right thing by showing up on stage rather than leaving her stranded. And Khushi decided to leave willingly with Shyam instead of asking Aakash or even Payal for that matter, to go with Shyam for medicine hunt. What is man already with addled brain to think?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks all, for appreciating my post.
I really feel bad for Arnav. First nani forced him to perform which is against his attitude. Saw his expression today while seeing other performances. He is only worried about his family including Khushi. Secondly nani and anji trapped him( for his better) but still he was adjusting to it. So much change in his behaviour.
When Mami fell they all ran, he too showed his concern. Then lastly when he was checking that all family members are ok and asking Akash to drive them home he saw a beautiful, splendid scene after the terrace incident( Khushi and Shyam). If we are at his place what we expect us to do? Shout, get mad, doubt again, agressive etc. so he is not at all in any fault. Khushi knows very well Shaym dirty looks and behaviour, how can she go? at least before Shyam she could have called arnav for the medicine. Still she is telling Arnav do not deserve love. Khushi actually do not deserve any love from Arnav. She irritated him so much, doing dabba business, Arnav never spoke a word, still she needs explanation. I am always with Arnav and always be with his POV. May be is rude, egoistic, hard but Not heartless.

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

i am not one to bash arnav or kushi 4 me it is arhi and also i would like to wait till the episode airs before i pass any judgement but beside that i want to clear 1 thing u said why kushi doesn't ask arnav or akash to go with her if u c the epi properly she clearly told anjali she will go by herself but anjali refused as it is night and also anjali asked kushi to not tell the family sply arnav so she couldn't go against her wish! i wish ppl will stop supporting arnav or kushi it should b ARHI after all we r here 4 them not against them!
saddafmahmood Goldie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
 I love this show ,this is the only one i watch but this new twist which started from the wedding day is a killer and now they r dragging it like hell Cry
    Today was a disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ..Angry
      The CV'S  should  solve this MU very quickly before IPKKND losses all its viewersCry 
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
He should have ASKED Khushi about Shyam. That's his one and only fault in all of this.
Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
same i dont know why i think this twist is going to be some big epic one cuz like how they did the other one they showed arnav and khushi together finshal noeing they love eachother arnav going to tell and then bang arnav finds out about shayam and then misunderstands khushi words so i think this twist is going to be a good and a big interessanting one
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hopefully things would be better 
sman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Today i am with Arnav and not with Kushi..usally I am on both sides :-)

Go to top