Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Star Plus launches Ek Dusre Se Karte... (Page 8)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChaMaila_Kutrea

Originally posted by OnlySGP

Here goes my 2 cents..I don't know how much i should be talking here, never interacted with anyone in this forum earlier like you guys share a special bond. But when it comes to India I just can't stop myself.

The only and the most imprtant thing I would say is "We the Indians have made India the way it is now". We watch all those crapy serials (saas-bahu types) and make them a huge hit. We make those stars hit, those concepts hit. Which encourages the makers/channels to commit similar mistakes over and over again. We makes such movies hit which has cheap comedy and most of the good script movies just goes unnoticed. At the end all film/show makers want money and they go for similar masala which makes a movie hit. The root cause is the audience. We do have talented actors whose talent might be wasted in these scripts. Even now also we have power from all these reality sing/dance shows to select a talent we want to see. But manytimes I have witnessed the vote takes a toll on the Talent.

With due respect to everyone I would say we make or break the society. We are the society and only we can change it.

Wow,so now Ekta madam has made a multiple id to bash Indian sensibilities and mentalities..WowClapClap

Oh please, you just can't stand that majority here share same views.

Sachi...whatever's in the past is in the past...India may have been great before but what it's producing now is no less than garbage. Ouch

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MadameX

Quite inetersting,the answers coming out from NRIs!

They're logical and precise...now what does the Indian have to say? Approve

Indians don't have to say anything..they will just be what they are...indians...and seriously speaking..i really dont give a F**k to what you say!Sleepy

I should say the same of you cause right now you're only spewing crap, not even making sense. Angry

Oh yaah ab to yeh sab crap lagegi hi naa..WackoI can't beleive I've been interacting with such a hypocrite all this while...I didn't know I had to do this in the last days of the forum..Pathetic you are Ekta..Dead

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror first? Dead I can't believe I also put up with you for this long. Just cause I find Indian shows retarded, you get all pissy. Angry

Why should I look at the mirror.The mirror doesn't speak about hypocrisy,it is the posts that say so..You have time and again taken every f**king oppurtunity to say something bad about the culture,shows etc of the country while PMing and saying how you lowe the country and how much you piss your pind and yada yada nonsense!SleepyWacko

First fix your spelling before you think of calling me pathetic and hypocritical. Cause it's lousy as hell. And so what if I've so-called badmouthed the culture and shows and whatnot. What's it to you?Sleepy

Because it amazes me how people can go so low and speak about a country where they haven't even lived for a year..And I don't need to check my spellings..I know what I am talking and to whom i am talking..The spelling error was intentional coz I know i have to stoop down to YOUR LEVEL to make you understand a particular thing.Deadtsk tsk..I really didn't expect to stoop down to a level of a DOUCHE BAG LIKE YOU EKTA!Youa re F**cking retard and irritating as hell!AngryDead

I've had enough. You can disagree with my views but now you're making personal attacks about my character. FCensoredk you. I don't have to sit here and take this. I'm done with this.
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ekts...

You haven't lived in India... you can't Judge Indian Culture by watching TV shows Confused

There much more to Indian Culture...  Please don't say anything about Culture... Smile

inspite being in US... I repect my culture a lottt... and also, as I live in US... I don't bad-mouth US culture Big smile 

Let's be respective of all Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Ekts...

You haven't lived in India... you can't Judge Indian Culture by watching TV shows Confused

There much more to Indian Culture...  Please don't say anything about Culture... Smile

inspite being in US... I repect my culture a lottt... and also, as I live in US... I don't bad-mouth US culture Big smile 

Let's be respective of all Smile

Exactly...I lived in India for 10 years (born and brought up in Mumbai) and living in US for past ten years so I've lived in both places equally and for both you cannot judge a culture based on only movies and TV shows, they are only a part of popular culture but you cannot be judgmental there are pros and cons of every culture and country

Shounak the same way you bashed Ekta about India being regressive jus because she watches TV shows, the same can be said about you judging American shows that they only talk about sex...aren't you doing the same thing basically

And why are you getting so hyper, you yourself are in the Bollywood forum bashing the movies and celebs these days so why are you creating a hullaballo over it

Edited by Tani91 - 05 April 2012 at 8:24am
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Sachi, I was ready to drop my views and all...and totally be respectful about it...but that stupid guy took things too far by making very personal attacks.

SB, you f**cking hypocrite...like I said, before you go calling others name, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and look at what you do on a daily basis. Tani has pointed that out very well, hope you can heed it.

Go to top