Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Star Plus launches Ek Dusre Se Karte... (Page 7)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Ok are you two kidding or are you seriously pissed of at each otherConfused

I'm not in the least bit happy mood. He thinks he can call me a hypocrite? Yeah, right, like hell I'm going to let him get away with that.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChaMaila_Kutrea

Originally posted by Tani91

Ok are you two kidding or are you seriously pissed of at each otherConfused

That's  of your business I supposeTongueWhy not just stay out of the convo and like not help your goddess ekta in defaming the country.Tongue

Just because she doesn't agree with your opinions doesn't mean you can blast her now. OuchAngry
OnlySGP Newbie
OnlySGP
OnlySGP

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Here goes my 2 cents..I don't know how much i should be talking here, never interacted with anyone in this forum earlier like you guys share a special bond. But when it comes to India I just can't stop myself.

The only and the most imprtant thing I would say is "We the Indians have made India the way it is now". We watch all those crapy serials (saas-bahu types) and make them a huge hit. We make those stars hit, those concepts hit. Which encourages the makers/channels to commit similar mistakes over and over again. We makes such movies hit which has cheap comedy and most of the good script movies just goes unnoticed. At the end all film/show makers want money and they go for similar masala which makes a movie hit. The root cause is the audience. We do have talented actors whose talent might be wasted in these scripts. Even now also we have power from all these reality sing/dance shows to select a talent we want to see. But manytimes I have witnessed the vote takes a toll on the Talent.

With due respect to everyone I would say we make or break the society. We are the society and only we can change it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192MadameXTani91

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Okay, I'll say it...India is still rather regressive in my view. Glad I'm not living there. Stern Smile

Rups... I have been Living here since Last 5 years... and I have Lived in India for 21 Years of my Life...Smile

I can very well differenciate US with India...

To say the least... India is not Regressive Country... Not that I have seen... India is very Progressive... Big smile 

it just that ppl decide by watching TV or Movies... There are lot more about Indian Culture and about India... Smile Except this TV shows... generally it says TV is reflection... but that's not true here... Indian TV is not Reflection of Indian Culture anymore... It was but not in recent years... Indian TV sucks... but There much more to know and Learn about Indian Culture... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Quite inetersting,the answers coming out from NRIs!

They're logical and precise...now what does the Indian have to say? Approve

Indians don't have to say anything..they will just be what they are...indians...and seriously speaking..i really dont give a F**k to what you say!Sleepy

I should say the same of you cause right now you're only spewing crap, not even making sense. Angry

Oh yaah ab to yeh sab crap lagegi hi naa..WackoI can't beleive I've been interacting with such a hypocrite all this while...I didn't know I had to do this in the last days of the forum..Pathetic you are Ekta..Dead

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror first? Dead I can't believe I also put up with you for this long. Just cause I find Indian shows retarded, you get all pissy. Angry

Why should I look at the mirror.The mirror doesn't speak about hypocrisy,it is the posts that say so..You have time and again taken every f**king oppurtunity to say something bad about the culture,shows etc of the country while PMing and saying how you lowe the country and how much you piss your pind and yada yada nonsense!SleepyWacko

First fix your spelling before you think of calling me pathetic and hypocritical. Cause it's lousy as hell. And so what if I've so-called badmouthed the culture and shows and whatnot. What's it to you?Sleepy
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Go to top