Sasural Genda Phool

Star Plus launches Ek Dusre Se Karte... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Okay, I'll say it...India is still rather regressive in my view. Glad I'm not living there. 😳

I guess we should be thankful that people like you aren't living in IndiaπŸ˜ƒ...Oh thank god otherwise the whole country would be effed up to have hypocrites like you in the country!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hypocrite? Oh please...even if I were living in India, I'd be bashing it for sure. 😳
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OK , interesting convo .  here is my 2 cents ...

I m born & grew up in India watching Indian Shows . India do haev talent no doubt in my mind Ex. Khichdi , Sararbhai , dekh bhai dekh ...etc . There were many shows on DD that had corect amount of comedy , drama , etc ... Very good actors . Actors V see playing parents role ... 🀒  They  r way better than lead s in now a days so called shows ...

Yes, Shows has Adult contents . I m not gonna lie . When U  see comedy series , U laugh [ U r not gonna cry I promise ] , When U  see Drama  [ U  r gonna see Drama ] , Here shows gives U what they promise . There r also shows life Deasparate housewives , Which in my opinion r far too desparate & blond bimbos ... But one thing Ican'e deny they do have reality touch .. This is the cultutre here . If they show Nudity then I bet scripts demands , not cauz They felt like ti . I  have seen Indian so called awkward scenes .  At least when I  watch scenes here I don't feel worst  .

Scripts r far better , Writers r far better , Direction to the smallest details to the characters lease u speachless. So Yes , I prefer US shows more than Indian . I won't say India doesn't have talent but Now I want to say India doesn't have talent . If U have seen work of Girish Karnard , or Vikram Gokhle , Even in 90s Shekhar suman was far better as an comidion than now a days so called comedy .

I hate weird facial comedy . I always hated johnny liver & Govinda. Johnny Liver did really good in one of the movie of Vidhu Vinod hcopra cauz he didn't let him do famicial comedy. He made him work hard . I like Quality of work not quantity of work . India has Quantity of workk , same comedy , same scripts , same type of  characters & same type of acting - dialogs . While here I get to see different type of everything .  Very rarely 2 characters resembles each other to T .

When actors win award here , no one Q its reason cauz they have delivered their  best . If they take off shirts or cloths then They do far better job @ . Yes , They r shallow at least some of them but U  can see them working really hard to provide entertainment . I m sure Indian artist do work hard too but when u  repeat stuff more than half of ur work is already done .

P.S. I have excluded SGP from this  .

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting convo going on here will post up my two cents later

Fudging autocorrect🀒
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
All in all, Netri...you agree US shows are superior. Take that, SB.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All in all, Netri...you agree US shows are superior. Take that, SB.

I Agree that India HAD talent but Now they r talking no they r RUNNING backwards ... 😎  NOW as in present time Indian shows sucks . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I Agree that India HAD talent but Now they r talking no they r RUNNING backwards ... 😎  NOW as in present time Indian shows sucks . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eggjactly...well said. πŸ‘
Quite inetersting,the answers coming out from NRIs!
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Quite inetersting,the answers coming out from NRIs!

They're logical and precise...now what does the Indian have to say?

They're logical and precise...now what does the Indian have to say?

Indians don't have to say anything..they will just be what they are...indians...and seriously speaking..i really dont give a F**k to what you say!πŸ₯±