India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

hmmm (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Abbay... There is nothing you can say about Jigar except that he is totally superfluous and stupid. 
His concern today , I can understand was as that of a husband.. But if he was a real saathiya, he would have talked to her more.. He would understand her better..
Jigar like his mom needs a lesson in heartbreak again.. And he will get it I am sure,.. 
Maybe then he will change.. But who am I kidding.. I give him 2 weeks after Rashi is exposed again to go back to being all lovey dovey againOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabadaris22ldoc4everrsk16FlowerHaterShaunSAAgrata23varshu27

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I agree.
 If i was watching  the show for the first time...and saw them, I would think they are a cute couple..because they both look cute. But i don't know about the love part. It does seem fake...at least for me the reason being that Rashi is so cunning and manipulative ...that i don't think she really loves Jigar. Jigar is all naive and gullible that he believes her everything even after knowing Rashi's truth. Where as in Ahem and Gopi relationship..Ahem is just hot headed and stubborn, he not playing games or manipulating anyone ( or Gopi) and they do genuinely love each other even tho they don't say anything. That's why we tend to enjoy GOHEM scenes more.
 I too think that Jigar doesn't really love Rashi...he loves the idea of her. I mean c'mon, he was put in a situation where he had no choice but to marry Rashi. And since he's good son, good husband and an overall good person, he wants to believe he loves the woman he married and no one else. If he went out looking for girl that truly loves him, he wouldn't be a "good husband" anymore...and that's just not Jigar. Hence i feel bad for Jigar...cuz he's gonna be heartbroken again due to Rashi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lrsk16ShaunSAFlowerHaterJustlikethat1

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Rashi doesn't deserve Jigar! He is way too good for her!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lrsk16FlowerHaterJustlikethat1

ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
superb post... Clap  428

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aris22lFlowerHater

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
great post . really don't understand what the cvs are playing at . for gopi to win ahem over it took her 1.5 yr and for rashi 1.5 month. rashi really does not deserve jigar but the way he is behaving , he is definately going to be heartbroken again.

aris22lFlowerHater

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridakhankibua

superb post... Clap  428

hey thanks!!! and being a new bie I think you have posted first  time in the forum so welcome to the crazy world of sns!!!!
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aris22l

You know Abbay, for the past several days, I have been doing some soul searching about why I don't like Jigar loving Rashi. I like Jigar. He is a gentleman; has a gentle soul and a clear heart; he is not conniving and manipulative like Rashi. If it was a choice between having Jigar or Rashi in my life, I will take Jigar over Rashi any day. So why can't I be happy in what Jigar is doing for his wife. I tried to watch the kitchen scene; it just didn't do it for me. Love is supposed to be blind and unchangeable. Gopi loved Ahemji (I know there is no comparison between Ahem and Rashi) despite his rude behavior, so why can't I accept Jigarji's unwavering love for Rashi? I should admire him for that, right?

The thing is Jigarji's behavior bothers me is because I don't think he loves Rashi. He is a gentleman and he was brought up with good values, so he treats Rashi as he should do with any woman. I feel it was sweet of him to help Rashi in the Kitchen scene, but he would have done the same for Kinjal too if she was in Rashi's place. When he is concerned about Rashi, his concern doesn't come across of a person deeply in love. It is a concern for a friend or a fellow human being. He has to do something big for Rashi - may be defy his family for her, shield her from a bullet or support her in some other way to convince me he is in love with her. This seems more like an infatuation to me the way he is always trying to get physically close to her. I believe if he was married to any other woman, he will be the same way with her too. He needs to show that he can not imagine being with any other woman except Rashi and make the viewers believe that as we do in the case of Gohem. Until CV's do that for me, I am afraid I can't enjoy Jigarji's attention toward Rashi or the Raji romantic scenes. It all looks too fake and I almost feel sorry for Rashi for not having a true saathiya whose love could make her want to move mountains.

Cool op abbay! But aris i just have to say your post was one of the best posts on jigar that i have ever read! You have the man down to a t! And to be honest i really don't think this post should remain hidden here. It needs a thread of Its own. Please do start one!

munnihyderabaddoc4ever

Go to top