Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
thanxClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

abiforummbr Groupbie
abiforummbr
abiforummbr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
talking of IPL, life ok has found it a way for its promotion. the channel s associated with Chennai super kings. the logo was on their right sleeve of the t shirt. makes sense if there are more left handed batsmen :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durum.....Lata.....

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
this is no love story so i guess they r not showing much brija ... these negativity will lead us to epi 1 ..

i loved brij acting ...wow ...my heart goes out for him whatever the matter is ..he is a loner Cry   his crave for longing was just heart renderingCry

Nowadays m not liking aarthi .. no doubt she is a gr8 sis bt still ...

she is one of the three musketeersConfused

Edited by sunshine_sun - 05 April 2012 at 2:41am

durum.Mishh007.

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

Originally posted by durum

[QUOTE=I_luv_pretzel]Just wanted u people to know...

I...

PH has a big say at least in this show...dont know about others. From whatever I have read about Anshuman Singh and some of the less important casts who are members of the SKBM FB fanpage, from storyline, screenplay to casts everything is actually being micromanaged by the PH.
BBPs character definitely has been developed very meticulously portraying everything that the people would love to see in a politician. Thats precisely the reason I feel they've done it deliberately. And the caste factor is one of the major issue in indian politics. We see only the brahmins in the lead...pandey dubey tiwari...and specifically the good politician, the hero himself, just like R Shukla. dont know...it was just a thought .

You could be right about the PH monitoring this closer than usual.  BAG/nautanki is very new.  Nevertheless starting the serial with the MS/AT narrative was extremely risky...since the case was sensationalized and catalyzed by media attention and involved some heavyweight politicians from UP. 
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
but i think its good if a softer image of politician is being portrayl ike bbp on screen and why not .why all film stars like khans and kapoors are always heroes no matter what ever they do like reckless driving and killing people having extra maritial affairs taking drug ets bc media always portray them as heroes and majboor becharas on the contrary media always have harsh atititude towards politicins .good and bad people are in every field if one politician is corrupt it does not mean all are heartless .in skbm bbp character is written and portray in a balance he is not portray as a larger then life figure we all can relate to his emotions and actions in many ways.

durum.....Lata.....

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

but i think its good if a softer image of politician is being portrayl ike bbp on screen and why not .why all film stars like khans and kapoors are always heroes no matter what ever they do like reckless driving and killing people having extra maritial affairs taking drug ets bc media always portray them as heroes and majboor becharas on the contrary media always have harsh atititude towards politicins .good and bad people are in every field if one politician is corrupt it does not mean all are heartless .in skbm bbp character is written and portray in a balance he is not portray as a larger then life figure we all can relate to his emotions and actions in many ways.

Tayaba - people vilify politicians because they are voted - hence entrusted by an electorate with power to make policy that impacts one's day to day life.  When they fail at that, they betray an implicit trust in a democracy.  Film stars just sell us stories for a living - most entertain us, some make us think.  Some help catalyze a social change but very few (unless they enter politics), actually make policy.    It is like comparing apples and oranges.  When people elect somebody to office they expect them to function, hence the harsh attitude.  When actors assay roles badly, you simply stop watching them but what politicians do as governance directly impacts one's life...they should be held to a different standard.

Edited by durum - 05 April 2012 at 7:52am

.....Lata.....Tunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i dont understand how and why pooja krish love kite start to  fly in this situation.secondly though there are differences btw pooja arthii and they will increase but acc to first epi when pooja was in trouble the first person she call is arthi.

@tayaba, a random thought occurred to me...if Mrithi does happen, Pooja might mistakenly let in the 2 goons because they are associated with Arti...that is why she may ring up her sister first...  who knows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

[QUOTE=I_luv_pretzel]Just wanted u people to know...

I...

PH has a big say at least in this show...dont know about others. From whatever I have read about Anshuman Singh and some of the less important casts who are members of the SKBM FB fanpage, from storyline, screenplay to casts everything is actually being micromanaged by the PH.
BBPs character definitely has been developed very meticulously portraying everything that the people would love to see in a politician. Thats precisely the reason I feel they've done it deliberately. And the caste factor is one of the major issue in indian politics. We see only the brahmins in the lead...pandey dubey tiwari...and specifically the good politician, the hero himself, just like R Shukla. dont know...it was just a thought .

You could be right about the PH monitoring this closer than usual.  BAG/nautanki is very new.  Nevertheless starting the serial with the MS/AT narrative was extremely risky...since the case was sensationalized and catalyzed by media attention and involved some heavyweight politicians from UP. 
BAG is the PH that made the most popular afternoon show Kumkum around a decade back...Rajeev Shukla used to be very much present along with his wife Anuradha Prasad in almost all the award functions supporting his wife...not sure if he has a say in the script but since this is politically related for sure they would not show anything sensational...but whatever it is the writers so far need an applause for the way they have written Brij's character with different shades Clap and offcourse Rahul Singh's brilliant potrayal surely deserves a Thumbs Up

Edited by Lata2011 - 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinketTunasnah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index