India-Forums

WU 4th April - heartstrings (Page 4)

sparky21 Senior Member
sparky21
sparky21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i dont blame puja 4 lying cos aarti is not understanding...she not even trying and not asking rite saawal...in the long run she will loose her sister...puja is bcuming indipendent  she cant b supressd by aarti 4 long. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumTunasnah

I_luv_pretzel Senior Member
I_luv_pretzel
I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Just wanted u people to know...

IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla is a partner at BAG films along with his wife Anuradha prasad. SKBM is a BAG films production. Rajeev Shukla was a journalist from kanpur... now a politician at Rajya sabha and most recently IPL chairman after Lalit Modi.

Maybe there's a linkage with SKBM ...pandey, tiwary, Dubey, Shukla all belong to brahmin community. So it is quite likely they would want to project BBP as an honest politician and as a hero rather than an anti-hero to reflect a good image of politicians. Just a guess.

Edited by I_luv_pretzel - 04 April 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divani.....Lata.....bumtrinketTunasnah

rosh-06 Groupbie
rosh-06
rosh-06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
What a difference in how Brij handled Pooja and what Arthi did. It almost seems like he loves her more and understands better.  I think more and more that he won't order the shoot. Hell will break lose after attack because arrti will blame him and pooja won't be there to defend him. Probably his marriage connection will also come out.  

Arthi is not ready to accept that her sister can have a opinion of her own. She wants to live her life too. 

durumdivaniMoniks_19Tunasnah

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thnxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

mun1 Groupbie
mun1
mun1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I like the conversation between Brij-Pooja in first scene.But Arti is so rude, she acts like hitler didi.Ab agar kisi ka Arti didi jaisi didi ho use to sash bhi puchkar lena parega, aur pyar calculate karke karna parega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumkarma88

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla is a partner at BAG films along with his wife Anuradha prasad. SKBM is a BAG films production. Rajeev Shukla was a journalist from kanpur... now a politician at Rajya sabha and most recently IPL chairman after Lalit Modi.

Maybe there's a linkage with SKBM ...pandey, tiwary, Dubey, Shukla all belong to brahmin community. So it is quite likely they would want to project BBP as an honest politician and as a hero rather than an anti-hero to reflect a good image of politicians. Just a guess.

LOL!! I am not sure if the partners micromanage storylines!!  and I have no idea why Brahminism should figure in...though Indian politics is often fought along caste lines.

I have noticed that they have created a complex character by consciously/unconsciously borrowing from several real life persona.  BBP's lines about wanting to fix broken things as a mechanic is a famous line out of Baba Amte's life. As is BBP falling in love with Pooja after noticing the simple and caring gestures that she makes towards family and other people.  Baba Amte saw his wife at some function and he noticed her because she went out of her way to help someone.    There is the anticorruption theme borrowed from Ana Hazare's lok pal movement.  And BBP's political philosphy (e.g., using women power to disarm Sangram Singh) is modeled very much on the Sarvodayi movement - something still practiced by local politicians in Uttarakhand.  Yet there are other things - the psycho wife concept is based on the AT/MS narrative...I am sure there are other political personalities who are also reflected  in this character if we look hard enough...BBP is being shown generally in a positive light, except for the bit where he is keeping Pooja in the dark...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06sparky21I_luv_pretzelbumtrinket.....Lata.....Tunasnah

rwitz18 Groupbie
rwitz18
rwitz18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thnx..brij really loves pooja..it is very imp for a girl that her lover gives due respect to her family n her decisions..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumkarma88Tunasnah

I_luv_pretzel Senior Member
I_luv_pretzel
I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

LOL!! I am not sure if the partners micromanage storylines!!  and I have no idea why Brahminism should figure in...though Indian politics is often fought along caste lines.

I have noticed that they have created a complex character by consciously/unconsciously borrowing from several real life persona.  BBP's lines about wanting to fix broken things as a mechanic is a famous line out of Baba Amte's life. As is BBP falling in love with Pooja after noticing the simple and caring gestures that she makes towards family and other people.  Baba Amte saw his wife at some function and he noticed her because she went out of her way to help someone.    There is the anticorruption theme borrowed from Ana Hazare's lok pal movement.  And BBP's political philosphy (e.g., using women power to disarm Sangram Singh) is modeled very much on the Sarvodayi movement - something still practiced by local politicians in Uttarakhand.  Yet there are other things - the psycho wife concept is based on the AT/MS narrative...I am sure there are other political personalities who are also reflected  in this character if we look hard enough...BBP is being shown generally in a positive light, except for the bit where he is keeping Pooja in the dark...

PH has a big say at least in this show...dont know about others. From whatever I have read about Anshuman Singh and some of the less important casts who are members of the SKBM FB fanpage, from storyline, screenplay to casts everything is actually being micromanaged by the PH.
BBPs character definitely has been developed very meticulously portraying everything that the people would love to see in a politician. Thats precisely the reason I feel they've done it deliberately. And the caste factor is one of the major issue in indian politics. We see only the brahmins in the lead...pandey dubey tiwari...and specifically the good politician, the hero himself, just like R Shukla. dont know...it was just a thought .

durum.....Lata.....bumtrinketTunasnah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index