WU 4th April - heartstrings - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

disagree. On the contrary, yesterday and today's episode has convinced me it cant be BBP who orders a hit on pooja. However manipulative he is...dont think he can hurt her. He has found love for the first time in his life and he cant let it slip away. he has used power to manipulate his way around for others. He is using it now for himself.  It HAS to be daddaji, the main antagonist ...one hundred percent.

@Rons...Tumhare munh mein Ghee Shakkar...the romantic in me really wants it to be Daddaji...
or any one else, not BBP...
...But the signs will point to BBP...and Arti will think so for sure

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
thanx 4 updates,

havnt watched it yet but seriously  aarti is bcomin a pain in da neck. wen she was in luv wid mota she didnt listen to puja and she was always in giddy feeling blind to his fault and aarti being the matured one...why cant she give the same consideration to puja...being elder doesnt give any one rites to spoil her younger sister career.
Edited by sparky21 - 12 years ago
cv's should tone down the intensity of negativity i think it will help to increase trp's bc we viewrs switch to tv for the sakeof fantasy and relaxation .
Originally posted by sparky21

thanx 4 updates,

havnt watched it yet but seriously  aarti is bcomin a pain in da neck. wen she was in luv wid mota she didnt listen to puja and she was always in giddy feeling blind to his fault and aarti being the matured one...why cant she give the same consideration to puja...being elder doesnt give antyone rites to spoil her younger sister career.

This is the aspect about the character Arti that I do not like.  She dismisses her younger sister too easily...as if she is a doll and not human...Pooja had handled the entire Siddarth episode with consideration for Arti's feelings.  But here Arti is not giving Pooja's career or feelings a thought...of course Pooja will lie.  
Love means listening even if you know the object of your affection is in the wrong

i dont blame puja 4 lying cos aarti is not understanding...she not even trying and not asking rite saawal...in the long run she will loose her sister...puja is bcuming indipendent  she cant b supressd by aarti 4 long. 
Just wanted u people to know...

IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla is a partner at BAG films along with his wife Anuradha prasad. SKBM is a BAG films production. Rajeev Shukla was a journalist from kanpur... now a politician at Rajya sabha and most recently IPL chairman after Lalit Modi.

Maybe there's a linkage with SKBM ...pandey, tiwary, Dubey, Shukla all belong to brahmin community. So it is quite likely they would want to project BBP as an honest politician and as a hero rather than an anti-hero to reflect a good image of politicians. Just a guess.
Edited by I_luv_pretzel - 12 years ago
What a difference in how Brij handled Pooja and what Arthi did. It almost seems like he loves her more and understands better.  I think more and more that he won't order the shoot. Hell will break lose after attack because arrti will blame him and pooja won't be there to defend him. Probably his marriage connection will also come out.  

Arthi is not ready to accept that her sister can have a opinion of her own. She wants to live her life too. 
I like the conversation between Brij-Pooja in first scene.But Arti is so rude, she acts like hitler didi.Ab agar kisi ka Arti didi jaisi didi ho use to sash bhi puchkar lena parega, aur pyar calculate karke karna parega.
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

Just wanted u people to know...

IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla is a partner at BAG films along with his wife Anuradha prasad. SKBM is a BAG films production. Rajeev Shukla was a journalist from kanpur... now a politician at Rajya sabha and most recently IPL chairman after Lalit Modi.

Maybe there's a linkage with SKBM ...pandey, tiwary, Dubey, Shukla all belong to brahmin community. So it is quite likely they would want to project BBP as an honest politician and as a hero rather than an anti-hero to reflect a good image of politicians. Just a guess.

LOL!! I am not sure if the partners micromanage storylines!!  and I have no idea why Brahminism should figure in...though Indian politics is often fought along caste lines.

I have noticed that they have created a complex character by consciously/unconsciously borrowing from several real life persona.  BBP's lines about wanting to fix broken things as a mechanic is a famous line out of Baba Amte's life. As is BBP falling in love with Pooja after noticing the simple and caring gestures that she makes towards family and other people.  Baba Amte saw his wife at some function and he noticed her because she went out of her way to help someone.    There is the anticorruption theme borrowed from Ana Hazare's lok pal movement.  And BBP's political philosphy (e.g., using women power to disarm Sangram Singh) is modeled very much on the Sarvodayi movement - something still practiced by local politicians in Uttarakhand.  Yet there are other things - the psycho wife concept is based on the AT/MS narrative...I am sure there are other political personalities who are also reflected  in this character if we look hard enough...BBP is being shown generally in a positive light, except for the bit where he is keeping Pooja in the dark...

thnx..brij really loves pooja..it is very imp for a girl that her lover gives due respect to her family n her decisions..👏