WU 4th April - heartstrings (Page 3)

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Originally posted by divani

aarti needs shooting instead of pujaAngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOLcome on  ARTHI is a sweet heart just keep your self in her place and just think .
LOL

I did do this (empathizing with Arti) and realized that my own younger sibling would beat me up (without any remorse) if I tried making decisions for her by riding roughshod all over her emotions!! LOLLOLD'oh
ROFLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chanddekhasparky21I_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....bumtrinketTunasnah

sukanya_77 Groupbie
sukanya_77
sukanya_77

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

i dont understand how and why pooja krish love kite start to  fly in this situation.secondly though there are differences btw pooja arthii and they will increase but acc to first epi when pooja was in trouble the first person she call is arthi.
                    I have a hunch that BBP will introduce Krish as pooja 's husband or BF to throw Rangoli off the track and so POOJA comes close to krish , ( OH WHAT A  EYESORE  IT  WOULD BE) Another possibility is that Krish will cut the dor of love between Brij and Pooja  ,so she says " tumne hamare pyar ki dor ..." Point to be noted - Pooja never says "MAIN" ,she aiways says "HUM". So in that sentence "hum" may not mean _ Pooja and Krish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinketTunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

i dont understand how and why pooja krish love kite start to  fly in this situation.secondly though there are differences btw pooja arthii and they will increase but acc to first epi when pooja was in trouble the first person she call is arthi.

Love the phrase "love kite" ROFL...I am very confused...does Pooja end up using Krish?  And the only way BBP could order a hit on Pooja is if he ever thought that she was cheating on him or felt jealous that she was leaving with someone else. 

When he is writing the "Sailaab" poetry, the last line of the poem says he feels scared not just of the flood of emotion but also of himself...yesterday and today we are seeing the jealously possessive lover emerge...there is no doubt he loves Pooja but he wants her absolute submission and he is manipulating her into that corner...that is the only way she will ever accept Rangoli in his life...

chanddekhabumtrinketTunasnah

I_luv_pretzel Senior Member
I_luv_pretzel
I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Love the phrase "love kite" ROFL...I am very confused...does Pooja end up using Krish?  And the only way BBP could order a hit on Pooja is if he ever thought that she was cheating on him or felt jealous that she was leaving with someone else. 

When he is writing the "Sailaab" poetry, the last line of the poem says he feels scared not just of the flood of emotion but also of himself...yesterday and today we are seeing the jealously possessive lover emerge...there is no doubt he loves Pooja but he wants her absolute submission and he is manipulating her into that corner...that is the only way she will ever accept Rangoli in his life...

disagree. On the contrary, yesterday and today's episode has convinced me it cant be BBP who orders a hit on pooja. However manipulative he is...dont think he can hurt her. He has found love for the first time in his life and he cant let it slip away. he has used power to manipulate his way around for others. He is using it now for himself.  It HAS to be daddaji, the main antagonist ...one hundred percent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosedurum.....Lata.....bumtrinketTunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_luv_pretzel

Originally posted by durum

disagree. On the contrary, yesterday and today's episode has convinced me it cant be BBP who orders a hit on pooja. However manipulative he is...dont think he can hurt her. He has found love for the first time in his life and he cant let it slip away. he has used power to manipulate his way around for others. He is using it now for himself.  It HAS to be daddaji, the main antagonist ...one hundred percent.

@Rons...Tumhare munh mein Ghee Shakkar...the romantic in me really wants it to be Daddaji...
or any one else, not BBP...
...But the signs will point to BBP...and Arti will think so for sure

Edited by durum - 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_roseI_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....Tunasnah

sparky21 Senior Member
sparky21
sparky21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 updates,

havnt watched it yet but seriously  aarti is bcomin a pain in da neck. wen she was in luv wid mota she didnt listen to puja and she was always in giddy feeling blind to his fault and aarti being the matured one...why cant she give the same consideration to puja...being elder doesnt give any one rites to spoil her younger sister career.

Edited by sparky21 - 04 April 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumTunasnah

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
cv's should tone down the intensity of negativity i think it will help to increase trp's bc we viewrs switch to tv for the sakeof fantasy and relaxation .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

thanx 4 updates,

havnt watched it yet but seriously  aarti is bcomin a pain in da neck. wen she was in luv wid mota she didnt listen to puja and she was always in giddy feeling blind to his fault and aarti being the matured one...why cant she give the same consideration to puja...being elder doesnt give antyone rites to spoil her younger sister career.

This is the aspect about the character Arti that I do not like.  She dismisses her younger sister too easily...as if she is a doll and not human...Pooja had handled the entire Siddarth episode with consideration for Arti's feelings.  But here Arti is not giving Pooja's career or feelings a thought...of course Pooja will lie.  
Love means listening even if you know the object of your affection is in the wrong

sparky21bumtrinketTunasnah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index