Hitler Didi

wheres everyone today

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wheres everyone today on IF? hardly any topics on todays episode

well my take anyway-officially hate sameer diwaan- why on earth did he have to put that great idea of rishi-mandira? not that he was likable before - psycho was ok, rape was the limit and now this as well😡

the shock on all the faces when rani said blah blah about 4th march etc was well done

the white dressed jhumpa and kutumb brought a smile inspite of the seriousness of the situation. that rani being s scary

rishis dont jump to conclusions dialogue to indira was also good though the best of today was mandira s kyunki mujhe laga ki us din mere saath aap the

rishis smile wiped out of his face waise bhi he hardly grins nowadays and officially mandira is on my hitlist as well😭 well  she was honest finally.  felt sorry for her though

and  im going to believe that indira  will trust rishi on this till tomorrow epi, but why does rishi always try to convince her? sigh.

his dialogue - kisi apne ki pyaar ki bhook aur pyaas mujhe hain aapko nahin-  is so true

but indira s shock at finding out that her sis hadnt told her the whole story didnt come out well i felt maybe it ll show up tomorrow. now to wait

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Indira will trust Rishi I don't think so because she only gets angry with him so she was angry.
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Indira will trust Rishi I don't think so because she only gets angry with him so she was angry.

till tomorrow im going to believe that she ll trust him then we ll see jo hoga
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: np18

wheres everyone today on IF? hardly any topics on todays episode

well my take anyway-officially hate sameer diwaan- why on earth did he have to put that great idea of rishi-mandira? not that he was likable before - psycho was ok, rape was the limit and now this as well😡

the shock on all the faces when rani said blah blah about 4th march etc was well done

the white dressed jhumpa and kutumb brought a smile inspite of the seriousness of the situation. that rani being s scary

rishis dont jump to conclusions dialogue to indira was also good though the best of today was mandira s kyunki mujhe laga ki us din mere saath aap the

rishis smile wiped out of his face waise bhi he hardly grins nowadays and officially mandira is on my hitlist as well😭 well  she was honest finally.  felt sorry for her though

and  im going to believe that indira  will trust rishi on this till tomorrow epi, but why does rishi always try to convince her? sigh.

his dialogue - kisi apne ki pyaar ki bhook aur pyaas mujhe hain aapko nahin-  is so true

but indira s shock at finding out that her sis hadnt told her the whole story didnt come out well i felt maybe it ll show up tomorrow. now to wait

this thing bothers me a lot..
sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In today's episode, I think Ashwini stood out more than anyone else. She had some really awful lines, but managed to deliver them well (effectively is the word). She also made it a point to warn Inder Sharma that he's treading dangerous ground. He's going to be scared now.  

Mandira's secret is out. She has no defence in the one-night stand matter, but she can be secure in the fact that Rishi and Indira will not ditch her. Let's see what Rishi does.

And about Indira - Rishi, I don't know what to say. She does not miss a single opportunity to tell him he's an outsider (yeh hum behnon ke beech ka maamla hai) and he does not tire of professing his love for her (mera vishwaas kijiye maine aapke siwa kisi ke liye aisa nahin socha).

But then he also said "chahe kisiko is baat ki kadar ho ya na ho" which saved the day in some measure 😊

Those were my two cents...

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode was great,specillay aswini .
others had little to do.
hope mandira's truth will not create any problem between rishi and indira nad indira will trust rishi.
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: np18

when did he say this, because it so so true! It defines Rishi
hrsriks thumbnail
Originally posted by: knownturk

In today's episode, I think Ashwini stood out more than anyone else. She had some really awful lines, but managed to deliver them well (effectively is the word). She also made it a point to warn Inder Sharma that he's treading dangerous ground. He's going to be scared now.  

Mandira's secret is out. She has no defence in the one-night stand matter, but she can be secure in the fact that Rishi and Indira will not ditch her. Let's see what Rishi does.

And about Indira - Rishi, I don't know what to say. She does not miss a single opportunity to tell him he's an outsider (yeh hum behnon ke beech ka maamla hai) and he does not tire of professing his love for her (mera vishwaas kijiye maine aapke siwa kisi ke liye aisa nahin socha).

But then he also said "chahe kisiko is baat ki kadar ho ya na ho" which saved the day in some measure 😊

Those were my two cents...

@bold-1: Not yet completely... Ab Rani uske mooh par poora keechad uchaal ke rahegi.. the photos are yet to come...that will be so so damning. It will be a complete shock for Inshi because it proves that Mandira indeed had ulterior motive when she slept with Sameer... just weakens her case massively.

And also the fact that she threatened Sameer that she will accuse him of rape (before the actual rape itself)...Then there are other facts.. pappu case, Indur's two wives, etc etc...

@bold -2: That was a very weak attempt by Indira... pooh.. Rishi is her lawyer and he is the first person who needs to know the secrets in this case.. But she tried to push him outside nevertheless...

If Rishi does'nt win this case, the Sharmas are completely finished... sab kuch khatm ho jayega..they will literally bite the dust.
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hrsriks

@bold -2: That was a very weak attempt by Indira... pooh.. Rishi is her lawyer and he is the first person who needs to know the secrets in this case.. But she tried to push him outside nevertheless...

If Rishi does'nt win this case, the Sharmas are completely finished... sab kuch khatm ho jayega..they will literally bite the dust.

guys, I don't think Indira was intentionally push away Rishi when she said "yeh behno ke beech..."    It was a stress filled automatic response to the shock Indira had just gotten. In the heat of the moment she said it when she was completely focused on getting the truth out of Mandira.   Rishi is trying to say that these types of allegations get made all the time, but Indira knows that something is not quite right here.  

We also know Indira has a dominant, A type personality, very much "in your face". Todate, delicacies of hurting somebody else's feelings, especially Rishi, are usually not at the forefront of her mind.   This is the change Rishi was trying to bring about during their oh, so brief engagement period!

I would give Indira a break here.

I was also not too offended by Rishi's instinctive need to defend himself against the heinous implications of partial Mandira's confession.  I feel that if I were in his shoes, I would also have that same defensive reaction, trying to tell everyone that I was not remotely guilty.   

What matters is how Indira takes this whole thing tomorrow. If she doubts him, or starts entertaining Rishi-Mandira marriage, then I will be extremely upset. and that is an understatement

Edited to clean out some major typos
Edited by jjkg - 12 years ago
hrsriks thumbnail
@jjkg:  I respect your POV and am prepared to give Indira the benefit of doubt (not that my view matters a lot :-)).

But what I am miffed about is, they both are in love.. A lot of these doubts should not arise at all...I mean, it should not take so much explanation each time for Rishi to clear Indira's doubts.. there should not be a need to explain everytime. that is all..

I gave your post a nice reading and agree with you that she probably was stressed👍🏼