Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday's Update - 04/04/2012 (Page 3)

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent update.

Better to see A's family than the PS scenes! Still we viewers have to bear with needhi nermai talks! Wish the dir suspends A from the track  for some time.

I do not have any more words to bash lav! T is also tooo much! I don't think T needs to be portrayed like this! It just seems too unnatural. Why the h**k  does she need to open her mouth to lie abt Lav or ask TA that she wud go and talk to Lav?? Hasn't she already undergone a lot with GW/Lav? Well, the phone convo bet'n nit and Lav was a surprise, but Nit seems to be too patient hearing all the nonsense and rubbish from lav. Does lav understand what Kodumai means?? So, how is her mom going to be punished for what she did to T?? I believe It was Lav doing a lot of kodumai to Nit's in-laws! I thought she just talks abt her and uses someone's name all the time. Nit took the right decision to divorce her.

Why does the dir always change actors when there is an imp part coming up?? However, SC is also an excellent actress and she plays her part really well. I have seen her portraying negative roles in Hindi serials and she does really well. Also, her voice and tone are pretty clear unlike Ash's. Still, it would take some time to get used to her face.
She has started off well today and let's see how it goes. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysthendralfan007ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
It is a nice replacement for Bhuvana. 
 Lavanys said that Tamil ignore his mother and went behind his wife and she did not want his advice. she thinks that she is the only one is going to look after her mother. That's good Nithish came directly to TnT house and told every thing. Now they do not have to try to get L&N back together.
 Nithish dialogues are good and the way Shyam is delivering it beautiful. I liked his voice. when Thulasi started to lie and asked Tamil to support it, the reaction Deepak showed, marvelous. 

All around nice episode except the Ananth scene. They are good actors but connect to the main track would be enjoyable, otherwise it is really boring. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
A good episode today !! OMG how come we get days without TA&T but their is never a day without A&S !! I hope they get linked to TA&T soon. T did get me mad today as she's always trying to help others even when they don't respect her but that's who T is. I hav to say TA expression when T lied about SQ changing was funny and I agree with Nit he should just get a divorce because even though TA was the same this SQ is just overboard and Nit is just to kind for not talking back to her after all she said !! I was shocked to see SC playing Bhuvana now I got to say she is great vili and things are getting interesting with TA vs SC battle!! Well I was happy to see TA&T 2day hope this continues on Mr.K !! Can't wait for tomorrow !!

Edited by sobeys - 04 April 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanthendralfan007vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update. The headings you have given are beautiful. The colors you have chosen are also nice.

Laav is at the height of the thimir. But what need Thulasi had to tell lie to Nitish? What sort of the attitude is 'manam nohamal irukka poi sollanum.' TA still telling Nitish, wait for some days and laav would change. TA also took up the lie Thulasi said. The way TA behaved this way seems to be similar to how he tried to evade the issues earlier by telling lies to Thulasi on loan sharks and telling lies to Sundari on Murugesan issue. When is TA going to change? And also now T?

Ntiish got the first hand dose from Laav which no one will be able to tolerate and he has every right to say he doesn't like to live with laav anymore. Still it seems GP is trying to make a patch up attempt. But if what Laav told Nitish has been taped, it forms a proof of verbal abuse the wife hurls on husband.

Now we have new Bhuvana. Sudha Chandran is a good actress. But I believe the husky voice the old Bhu (Aishwarya) had suited her character better.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysthendralfan007ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tannuuu for the wonderful update and comments..HugHug

Anand scene again.. and he talking all veera vasanamsCry.. Somehow A&S should be linked with TT..Confused

Lavv...AngryAngry what a thimir she got..Angry She has got job, she has place to live aam.. so she is ready to face anything aam.. sigh..Angry she calling TA and Nit so badly..Angry  

Thulasi asking about she talking to Lav Ouch.. even after knowing completely about them..Ouch But that is Thulasi's character and Lav not at all deserves her love ..Unhappy

TA's shock reaction was superrLOL..More than anything, Nit's decision is super good.. Lav needs more than this.. Angry

Sudha Chandran as Bhuvana.. wow.. super.. as many mentioned, there was some effect of real Bhuvana.. @Shubba akka: As you said, Her confidence and boldness.. hats off.. Thumbs Up

Edited by TTfan - 04 April 2012 at 9:09pm

sobeysthendralfan007ThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thank you Tanu for the quick nice update. I think Ct is using Anand as a big filler until they are sure of how to carry on the track of main characters. I like the new Bhu better because I cold'nt stand the voice of the old one.Probably the new one is a better actress and she has some important role to play in the future. T needs some tight slaps for lying to Nitish about La. She deserved to go to La and get insulted more for her attitude of "I know what is best". She was a real athiga prasangi today. How dare Ta advise Nitish about patience towards a evil La when he treated his anjel like wife like doormat? I really wish the divorce comes thru for Nitish without any problems and he marries some one else.Let La struggle and work hard and live her life of gowravam with her mother.

Thulasi ku evlo pattalum wants to be help Lavanya...its high time that she looks her own self and care abour her own family.(T and T) and her studies...Its good for them too...

TA lying to Nitish was all bcos of T only...it was she who made TA lie yday...TA was quiet and confused on seeing N and  I guess he might have told the truth about lavanya and what had happd if T had not interrupted...but T was just too much supporting Lav...

Actually why T has to poosi muzhugufy for Lav when she(T) is at no mistake and it was completely lav, Nitish and TA...as both of them were against T at some time or other...usually a person who does mistake only does this sort of act to cover up their mistakes and do all sorts of things to prove they never did such things...But why T has to do? Angry...Doing mistakes and thinking otherend does not know and showing off as good suits GW and ofc Padma more...seiyarthu ellam senchutu, GW and Padma only can think if we do good they might think i never did bad nu...rofl...but T was smart not to blv Padma atleast when she was at her house...
But T doing like this is irritating...it does not sync and it was totally absurd too...she shd have told the truth and asked Nitish to wait for some time...that wd have been natural somehow...

Edited by shubba - 04 April 2012 at 10:10pm

sobeysthendralfan007ThendralfanvjayamJan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update. The headings you have given are beautiful. The colors you have chosen are also nice.

Laav is at the height of the thimir. But what need Thulasi had to tell lie to Nitish? What sort of the attitude is 'manam nohamal irukka poi sollanum.' TA still telling Nitish, wait for some days and laav would change. TA also took up the lie Thulasi said. The way TA behaved this way seems to be similar to how he tried to evade the issues earlier by telling lies to Thulasi on loan sharks and telling lies to Sundari on Murugesan issue. When is TA going to change? And also now T?

Ntiish got the first hand dose from Laav which no one will be able to tolerate and he has every right to say he doesn't like to live with laav anymore. Still it seems GP is trying to make a patch up attempt. But if what Laav told Nitish has been taped, it forms a proof of verbal abuse the wife hurls on husband.

Now we have new Bhuvana. Sudha Chandran is a good actress. But I believe the husky voice the old Bhu (Aishwarya) had suited her character better.

Yes, good idea...but people always fails at it...Prabha is just over smart in this...and recording such things and taking such solid evidence is always needed for people like Lavanya...If nitish had recorded this it would have been easy for him to proceed for divorce against Lav and can even claim the kid once its born...aaga motham ppl lose timings...Ouch...
A good treatment for Lav and GW is needed for behaving so with Nitish and particulary for slapping T...why that physical harrasement for GW towards T is not considered at all...there shd be an answer for T for such acts...Angry...GW needs to be jailed again...and Lav shd suffer all alone Evil Smile and shd feel for her acts towards Nitish and shd go beg him...evil creatures...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

T is also tooo much! I don't think T needs to be portrayed like this! It just seems too unnatural.

Exactly. She was really getting on my nerves. GW archanai kekkalana T ku thookam varadhu pola. ROFL She got accustomed to the abuses and missing it I guess.

Aana TA dhaan chancea illa. No vekkam maanam at all. Namma adicha lootiku...adakki vaasipomnu thonanum. ROFL He is not bit ashamed to beg Nitheesh. Nammala pathi enna ninaippa pondatti nu kuda he didn't think. I know T is an exception. But most of the wives will kuthi kaatify in fights.

Edited by jinju - 04 April 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysthendralfan007ThendralfanGayashrivjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top