Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday's Update - 04/04/2012 (Page 2)

cutepair Groupbie
cutepair
cutepair

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

So,even after losing his job, Anand is still talking about needhi,nermai. Let him undergo what TA went through without any job... hope there are interactions between AS and TT that atleast will make his scenes interesting.

Appa,TA kku ippavavadhu budhi vandhudhe, its useless to talk to gw/lav. When T said "Can I go talk to lav", I saw Mother teresa in herTongue.  Evalo pattum,budhi varala. Why does she want to get archanai from lav, if she goes and talks to lav, madam will apply for div just because T asked her not to.

Good decision from nit,I shd say. Gw and lav have insulted him in so many ways,how can he be patient. He is not like T to take all insults happily, atleast  in T's case,she knew TA loved her.

As everyone says,this new B is scary,her expressions and voice gives that effect. Lets see how she potrays this character.

Waiting to see lav's downfall. Big smile

Edited by cutepair - 04 April 2012 at 11:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanThendral_USAGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

cutepair Groupbie
cutepair
cutepair

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thankss Tomatoe for the wonderful and colourful Update!ClapHug

I will post 100 hugs, if there is no Anand tomorrow and FridayyLOL
I will join you Shammu, if it happens.Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the quick nice update. I think Ct is using Anand as a big filler until they are sure of how to carry on the track of main characters. I like the new Bhu better because I cold'nt stand the voice of the old one.Probably the new one is a better actress and she has some important role to play in the future. T needs some tight slaps for lying to Nitish about La. She deserved to go to La and get insulted more for her attitude of "I know what is best". She was a real athiga prasangi today. How dare Ta advise Nitish about patience towards a evil La when he treated his anjel like wife like doormat? I really wish the divorce comes thru for Nitish without any problems and he marries some one else.Let La struggle and work hard and live her life of gowravam with her mother.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairThendral_USAGayashrijinjuthendralfan007vjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Originally posted by shubba

Both MILs of T and TA are arrogant to their DIL/SIL...what a sync for TT...LOL...GW can bash T and  Bhu can bash TA and Padma can bash all of them...Kondattam for viewers...ROFL..

Didn't see the sync till you pointed out!Wink
Sudha Chandran! Now, a new reason to watch Thendral!Cool

True shubba, good point there...for TA to be at gun poi nt of both MILs-two too muchLOL
padma was already one person i thought TA genuinely fears (for he knows what she is capable of) and not a MIL more powerful and ready to stoop to lower levels.. what luck -ROFL
well at least sudha anni has changed and TA need not be at the receiving end there..!

Lav wants nitish's parents to fall at her feet..what does this new lav think? this new pregnant lav thinks she can do and talk anything and feel proud for it too...wonder what will take to cut her to size..

cutepairsobeysjinjuThendral_USAThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thx for the update Tanu.

Today's episode was just kodumai. First part A's family veera vasanams. Second part Lav's veera vasanams. Indha kodumaiya paakardhe kashtam you have to update it as well. Poor you. Pathathathuku kadaisi part new bhu kondalichifying.

I'm personally no fan of Sudha chandran's acting. I don't like Aishwarya too. But she is 5x better than her. Don't know why director keeps changing the important characters. Both MIL and mother characters of Thulz are changed now. Does Bhu's anger make any sense? Thuppu irundha poi vera bank la loan vaangi kaata vendi dhaane.

T ku suthama no arivu. She should just stay away from this mess. Let Lav suffer and realize her mistakes.

It is incredibly annoying to see TA begging Nitheesh. He cannot tolerate even a small mistake of T. But expects N to forgive a wife like Lav. Endha ooru nyayam idhu. I swear whole GW family is hypocrisy personified. Angry Didn't like the way N said enakkum aamblangra ego konjamavadhu irukkum. But TA deserved to hear the ego dialogue from Nitheesh. Nalla venum. Lav's dialogues were utter crap. Apdi enna kodumai panitaangalaam N family? Does this girl even know the meaning of the word kodumai? Confused How dare she talks like this? Nitheesh should have pointed the atrocities of her mother. Ivanga amma pannadha kodumaiya Nitheesh mom pannitaanga? Ivlo veera vasanam pesra Lav thannoda ammava mudhala thatti kekanum. Glass house la irundhukittu Lav should not talk.

Edited by jinju - 04 April 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshcutepairsobeysGayashriThendral_USAThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

viswai123 Senior Member
viswai123
viswai123

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu... good one :)

Appadi all our dreams has come true... Ore oru Anand slot than. And more T and T scene for this week. Station la irunth suspend pannitanga, Kumaran Sir konja nal Anand Thendral la irunthu suspend pannungalen. Pavam oru masama romba pesi thoda thanni vathi poyirukum.

What is T thinking of herself? She can talk and thruthify Lav... nadakra kariyama. Ithu thevaya... romba akarai. Lav calls TA Kevalamanavan for the reason that he went behind his wife leaving his mom. But she wants Nithish to come out of his family. Complains going behind his mom like muthuhu elumbu illatha ambilai. Hypocrite... Romba pudhu Lavanya. Pudhumai Pen lavanya... Grrr

They changed Bhuvana... Not that I am complaining on Sudha Chandran, still like Aishwarya better. She fits so perfectly in that character like Shanti Williams did. It will take time for me to get synced to this change. Sudha Chandran looks like Hindi serial villi :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysjinjuthendralfan007vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the lovely updates today!!

A fairly decent episode.  Anand's part was longer than needed but it was better to see his family than the police station.  So Anand is going to continue to be good...wonder how the track will go from there it's time for a change.

Good Tamil told Tulasi not to talk to Lav or else that will be another torture scene to see...we already had enough GW and Tulasi scenes.  I never expected the phone flashback...Lav keep it up you are soon in for a treat.

Wow Aishwarya replaced by Sudha Chandran!!!  I will miss Aish. for sure but S.C. is an excellent actor.  She carried the scene out very well today...but it was very extreme compared to what Aish, would do.  I think also Bhuvana as a character is more fierce with TT than before...so looks like some interesting scenes ahead with the trio again.  I'm not too bothered about the replacement because they picked someone great for the role.  It will be interesting to see how her and CP bond and also at the office with Lavanya.  Plus she looks more like she can be Tulasi's mother.

Only two days left with Nitesh and SQ track...hoping for more great scenes.

sobeysthendralfan007Thendral_USAThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the lovely update!!!

Good to see Sudha Chandran!  She would also do enough justification to the role!!!

Edited by jayashs - 04 April 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top