Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday's Update - 04/04/2012

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

DAKOsaamandivya3selvalakshmidlakshsobeyscutepairchits5rselvijunkabcssmily_faceRanu.sushavviZEESXYJanulakshyamThendralfanThendral_USAGayashrithendralfan007jinjuGiselJan50vjayamTTfanvijisridharRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Karthikkanewt2007Vani19ShemmoKarthiN90nithya..mellisai

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thankss Tomatoe for the wonderful and colourful Update!ClapHug

Good AnandThumbs Up Hope this suspension is for 1 month and please dont show Anand. If u want show Bujjis meeting KuttisROFL Hahaha, but good that he is steady in his decisionBig smile

Ufff, why this kolaveri Lav?? Aama, Periappa and wife has to fall on your leg ah?Angry U have any memory loss? I think this girl forgot what really happenend nuDead High of Thimiruness is in her blood..GW daughter acheee, athan one blood same bloodD'oh She is spoiling her own life. She is new Lav am..Madame athu we know since you met Charu in the shopping mallOuch I want to scold her but i dont know how. Gunsss, help meeLOL Lav, you wont thiruntufy in this jenmam, even GW will but not you. I dont know why you have this much hater towards them all. Huh, srsly you need one bed beside CharuDead Soon you will beg dear, appo parpom how you will tell punch dialogs nuAngry

OMG, new Bhuv?Shocked Sudha Chandran is also good, but I was waiting for old Bhuv oda reaction from knowing the truth about Thuls, but now all goneeCry New Bhuv is scary and like Tans said, she gives more effect. I need time to like herLOL Somehow i felt the continuation scene was bad. Because in hospital Bhuv was calm after knowing loan matter, but now suddenly she is angry. This is koncham weird, otherwise good.Big smile

I will post 100 hugs, if there is no Anand tomorrow and FridayyLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 04 April 2012 at 11:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshsobeyscutepairThendral_USAGayashrijinjuthendralfan007ThendralfanvjayamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90Caryn

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Lovely update and comments!HugHug

Thank God TA stopped Thulz from talking to Lav. As Lav is in her heightest level of arroganceDead, Thulz would have got really insulted and snubbed from both the GW's. But still have a little doubt that Thulz won't mind her business and end up talking to LavConfused.

Pavam this Nithesh got insulted from Lav again. Lav telling that she wants to live with gowravam. For her, money thaan gowrawam Angry rather than living with her husband pola.

When we start to hate a char (GW, Bhuv), they change the people and make it very hard to digest the new face. Still now, GW character and her chemistry with Pei suited SW more than this new GW. Sudha Chandran is a very good actress as well. Hope she carries the role very wellTongue.

The fun part is Bhuv blaming TA for her loan that got declined. Can't she use her brain and think no matter what her loan will get rejected when they validateDead. Ivalavu talking... why can't she try loan from some other bank and get snubbed againConfused??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysthendralfan007Thendral_USAGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanRishi87Arizes.ShemmoKarthiN90Nixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for the super update..good episode to update...lots of gw..
anand house- felt that the house looked better with TT staying in it. somehow it looks dull now and what happened to the funr? i thought it was a furnished house.  Wink
Anand's mom was good today..enjoyed the scene there but for anand talking abt changing the whole police force...LOL.. but hope this track leads anand to realise his mistakes and hope TT get a chance to help him in some way...

TT's house...some things never change...When T told nitish that lav has changed and ready to apologise my reaction was the same as TA's expression...(good one). Nitish's disbelieving look and but for the phone call looks like nitish wud hv believed TT abt lav's change.  He had such a happy look on seeing lav's call (cant believe he was happy after being pushed out from gw's house!).

Finally i felt like tanu said, an effective bhuvana... somehow felt that aishwarya lacked intensity sometimes .  This bhuvana looks like she will go to any lengths to get her job done...and matches laxman more, i guess...

i just hope for all this lav talk she does get her aapu and does not give one to the viewers instead...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshcutepairsobeysjinjuThendral_USAGayashrithendralfan007ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

When we start to hate a char (GW, Bhuv), they change the people and make it very hard to digest the new face. Still now, GW character and her chemistry with Pei suited SW more than this new GW. Sudha Chandran is a very good actress as well. Hope she carries the role very wellTongue.

Yesss. I remember, when GW character got worse the actress changed. Now again when the real battle between Thuls and Bhuv starts actress changed too.. This isss really saddLOL
And i noticed onething, this new Bhuv uses bad words to scold TAROFLShocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuThendral_USAGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderuful update...Big smile

Anand and co are real torture...neethi nermai talks are just too much...that too from Anand mouth...someone should punch on his mouth if he talks about nermai...uff thank god he was not sad and shyamala decided to show him some bravery and confidence gaining movies...Ouch...

ROFL...TA is bali aadu for both ladies - Lav and Bhu...Tongue

Wow...what a respect lav has on her husband...Dead...wonder if GW made sweet to feed her after Lav bashed her husbd...these ppl might have treat if they bash someone Dead...sick creatures...
Thulasi...Angry...why why why? Who asked u to defend Lav now...its irritating...Angry and that too lying to nitish that Lav changed...ROFL, TA's reaction...LOL...and the way he was endorsing T's comments about Lav was like...enga mathi sonna kannam pazhuthudumo nu bayathula nodded...ROFL...

Nitish stole the show when he spoke to Lav as well to T/T...Good decision Nitish...Keep it up...
If the egoistic Censored lav doesnt want u and can live alone ur decision is quiet good and lets see what she does after u send divorce...let amma and dter celebrate it in the electric post temple...Dead...Phone kum Lav kum always bad vibration...Tongue...GW can try telephone posts next...Dead...

WOW...new bhuvana...and like u tanu I like the new replacement somehow...it suits well for an arrogant lady...I somehow admire Sudha Chandran for her confidence and how she came up in her career...(an ideal example for a woman is mentally strong Thumbs Up)...a very good choice for the role and good too...Her arrogance started with a bang and it was good...Star...though aishwarya was doing her role good...i think more arrogance is needed for the role and Sudha is a good choice...lets see how she justifies her role here on...

ROFL its now TA's turn to get bashed for a change...
Both MILs of T and TA are arrogant to their DIL/SIL...what a sync for TT...LOL...GW can bash T and  Bhu can bash TA and Padma can bash all of them...Kondattam for viewers...ROFL..

So officially TA has become and enemy to Bhu too...lets see what next...

Edited by shubba - 04 April 2012 at 11:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshcutepairsobeysjinjuthendralfan007ThendralfanThendral_USAvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Both MILs of T and TA are arrogant to their DIL/SIL...what a sync for TT...LOL...GW can bash T and  Bhu can bash TA and Padma can bash all of them...Kondattam for viewers...ROFL..

Didn't see the sync till you pointed out!Wink
Sudha Chandran! Now, a new reason to watch Thendral!Cool

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyscutepairThendral_USAvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

uff thank god he was not sad and shyamala decided to show him some bravery and confidence gaining movies...Ouch...

Akka one girl called Tanu is scared to quote that red lineLOL Tans says:
Shyamala cant show him any new movies, as A house la no tv anywhereROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshcutepairsobeysThendralfanjinjuvjayamTTfanGiselArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90Nixkie

Go to top