Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Testimony?? (Page 2)

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

i don't know what will happen..i will be glad if they show vidit as witness but there should be very logical reason for his recovery because since two years he was under treatment and if they show him getting cured at an instance it won't be digestible..
 i want everything in proper place,smart,practical and logical in this case..

the medicine that was prescribe to vidit was to keep him paralyzed..if he was not given the medicine on regular terms..the drug will slowly disappear from his system n he will slowly returns to his condition where he was talking n walking like mentioned by sanjay to rishi..so this could be a logical explanation for vidit being a healthy man again.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Luna

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

@TM Vidith witness is of no use... court sees the health condition also. if vidith comes and gives his witness also court wonot consider until unless CVs want to forgot law or logic here...

u r ryt..health condition is important when a witness gives his testimony but if he is a healthy man during the testimony it can be counted..if vidit was not given the medicine..he will bck to normal as the medicine actually keeps him in a paralyzed state..anyway..this is juz a prediction..v have no idea what Cvs have in their mind..Wink
loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

Originally posted by -Rinky-

i seriously hope they bring back videet...i have been screaming for videet's re entry for a long time...kaha gaya...medicine liya ki nahi...hope he comes back soon

yes..vidith have been missing for sometimes now..hope they bring him bck soon..

Actually all the member in SN went to court hearing and no one at home to take care of VIDIT? Can anyone gets better without taking the medicine?
HD is a wierd show.. Here people get cured without medicine
Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

hope so he gets well and able to witness.If they keep on leaving the actor playing Vidith on this wheelchair one day definitely he'll runaway leaving the show.

yeah..even i'm hoping that vidit gets well n testify..coz he also can tell what sameer attempted to do to him n kept him paralyzed when rishi actually have cured him..
Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

in a sexual assault case, the accused - sameer - in this case is considered as guilty and its upto him to prove that he didnt do anything. its not upto mandira to prove that she was molested by sameer. they dont have to be defensive at all.

actually sameer ll have to have a witness to say that he wasnt there.. not that we need either inder or vidith to say that he was in SN.

but having said this , i do hope that vidith will be back soon and as usually my minds off logic and practicality when watching serials , i wouldnt mind vidith being the main witness.  though HD is far more practical than other serials

looking at what u have mentioned it is clearly seen that witness testimony is very important for both the party..if there where no testimony made..sameer will walk away n when there is a testimony..sameer goes behind bars n mandira will get her justice..my post was just a prediction on what might happen next..but i am really hoping to see vidit bck..now will have to wait n watch the show..Smile

Syama_Luna

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

Originally posted by -Rinky-

i seriously hope they bring back videet...i have been screaming for videet's re entry for a long time...kaha gaya...medicine liya ki nahi...hope he comes back soon 

yes..vidith have been missing for sometimes now..hope they bring him bck soon..

Actually all the member in SN went to court hearing and no one at home to take care of VIDIT? Can anyone gets better without taking the medicine?

the medicine that was prescribed by the dr.mukul to indira will keep vidit in a paralyzed state..if the medicine where not given then slowly the drug which is already in vidith system will disappear slowly n vidit will return to his normal condition..
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Kavi - No idea how the Cv will take this case.. but in reality 
do we need witness?... Medical report can prove it... but yes bec of money it can be changed
2) witness will be required to say was sameer in Indira house and few instances can be described

there are Three proof - Inder, Vidith and call from rishi to sameer that sameer was in sharma niwas.. No idea much, but bec of call the area where sameer was at that time can be traced...[crime patrol gift regarding phone tracing]

Further regarding character even if they want to tarnish sharma sister... it doest hold good.. married or not married or even if the person is of loose character, rape is crime as per law.. no one can force some1 even if they had relationship

Vidith can be proof if he is fit and fine be4 the hearing... bec if doctors certifies that he can see and hear when he was not keeping well.

CV could have shown Vidith like who takes care of him and how the poor fellow is managing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jjkghrsriksStolen_Heart

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i don't know what will happen..let see if they show vidit as witness

Stolen_Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index