India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Testimony??

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
According to SBB segment..indur will not show up to court to testify against sameer..but witness testimony is very much important in this case as there is lack of evidence..besides indur..vidit was also present there when sameer leave the SN..so will he actually testify against sameer..v have not seen vidit for sometime now..will there be another twist? what happen to him? is he been given the medicine prescribed by dr.mukul? if due to rape confusion n everyone in SN have ignored giving vidit his medication..there is high chances for vidit to get cured..so what do u think?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatclustersofstarnp18adinats07simplelifeforever.youngmahkuttyloveinshiblueocean_787mithsi_22-Rinky--PD-misty85ALUJNA21Silent.Dreamer

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i seriously hope they bring back videet...i have been screaming for videet's re entry for a long time...kaha gaya...medicine liya ki nahi...hope he comes back soon 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jjkgreshma28RaleighbcatStolen_Heartblueocean_787misty85

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i don't know what will happen..i will be glad if they show vidit as witness but there should be very logical reason for his recovery because since two years he was under treatment and if they show him getting cured at an instance it won't be digestible..
 i want everything in proper place,smart,practical and logical in this case..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksStolen_Heartloveinshiforever.youngblueocean_787misty85

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@TM Vidith witness is of no use... court sees the health condition also. if vidith comes and gives his witness also court wonot consider until unless CVs want to forgot law or logic here...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 April 2012 at 11:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heartblueocean_787misty85

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hope so he gets well and able to witness.If they keep on leaving the actor playing Vidith on this wheelchair one day definitely he'll runaway leaving the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanStolen_Heartloveinshiforever.youngblueocean_787

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
in a sexual assault case, the accused - sameer - in this case is considered as guilty and its upto him to prove that he didnt do anything. its not upto mandira to prove that she was molested by sameer. they dont have to be defensive at all.

actually sameer ll have to have a witness to say that he wasnt there.. not that we need either inder or vidith to say that he was in SN.

but having said this , i do hope that vidith will be back soon and as usually my minds off logic and practicality when watching serials , i wouldnt mind vidith being the main witness.  though HD is far more practical than other serials

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksRaleighbcatSyama_LunaStolen_Heartforever.youngblueocean_787-Rinky--PD-misty85The.Lannister

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i seriously hope they bring back videet...i have been screaming for videet's re entry for a long time...kaha gaya...medicine liya ki nahi...hope he comes back soon 

yes..vidith have been missing for sometimes now..hope they bring him bck soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787loveinshi

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stolen_Heart

Originally posted by -Rinky-

yes..vidith have been missing for sometimes now..hope they bring him bck soon..

Actually all the member in SN went to court hearing and no one at home to take care of VIDIT? Can anyone gets better without taking the medicine?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksStolen_Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index