Suraj is discontented towards Sandhya. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

Am I the only one who liked today's epi?πŸ˜•

It's just the antithetic angle of views Bharathi.πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Originally posted by sita11

seriously the makers are churning big bucks by dragging this sandhya leaving suraj segment n all that ..today they fillled the episode with such crap meena ,chavi and bhabho blabbings ...i was wondering what the hell is going on ...and suraj all quiet like a stone ...wonder why he was giving those angry expressions ..to sandhya ..i think sandhya and suraj both suffer from mood swings from time to time πŸ˜†

yes now our pain and anxiety  is reaching a saturation level after which we the viewers wud lost all the interest in the story line so its better that the makers dont draaggg it anymore

Yeah it been reach up to its chroma level. Don't know when this trauma will get end.🀒
With this much dragging I think CV's are aiming to accomplish 1000th episode milestone.😳

Am I the only one who liked today's epi?πŸ˜•

I liked today's episode a lot.  That makes for 3 in a row for me πŸ‘πŸΌ.

I especially liked Bhbao's dialogues.  πŸ˜†

Suraj's behavior was a little puzzling though...he seemed almost upset with Sandhya...πŸ˜•
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago

I liked today's epi.  Suraj is giving cold shoulder and Sandhya feeling guilty.  Suraj was watching Sandy's every action, Bhabho's behavior towards her and Sandhya's words from the day before.  I don't think Suraj would feel inferior given his mature thinking. He would understand Sandhya's situation in the house even better.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I liked the epi... In my point of view its going right way... now he knows wht does sandya really feel about... now he is thinking like sandya is doing all the things unwillingly n now he doesnt want to give her any kind of burden... she clearly told him u should nt have stoped me n all... his attitude really justifiable she even told not to help her when he went to console her... he is may b feeling guilty for his thinking and wants sandya to be free as she wants... now this divorce thing will gonna break him a lot...
about precap my point of view is like he might feel bad to think as sandya to be called as Halwayin or whatever... he might think she is educated n all it may not suit her and might think of education of sandya and should be called as collectorny... jus my view...
have a nice time Good night to all DABHians... 
I liked few funny acts in first segment of Bhabasa and Meenakshi.

Meenakshi going to Chavi's room and offer milk and say:- yeh lo chavi choco late vala dudh; then asked her how much she scored in the exam and chavi's expression!πŸ˜†

Bhabasa's hum-log bhi-log and Sachin's 100 news act was also very hilarious.🀣🀣🀣

Tonight's episode Meena and Chavi will go together at some place around 11am; I think to meet Dilip. May be Dilip's truth get revealed.😍
actually i find suraj very dumb dse days, being simple is enough coward ia laga, he expected her to rejoice athaivng the gift of babhos acceptance ?? and when she said so much all what was her pain , he has again a shoked betrayl look? that oh aapne phle kyu nhn bataya etc wala, and then he had the nerve to show her attitude?? he who can take shit form all has the nerve to show attitude to his wife who spoke honesty? when he cant protect her respect he dsnt have the rght either to be rude, annoyed to her??
ad now if he comes back showing attitude i realy dnt want sandy falling on her feet for him!! cooomom sadny keep up iur esteem, jo admi will never take a stand for u openly what protection wioll he ever give uy? if i go by soorajs way it is livng tow lives, one ac to bhabo and the other as u want!!
Originally posted by leo4ever

actually i find suraj very dumb dse days, being simple is enough coward ia laga, he expected her to rejoice athaivng the gift of babhos acceptance ?? and when she said so much all what was her pain , he has again a shoked betrayl look? that oh aapne phle kyu nhn bataya etc wala, and then he had the nerve to show her attitude?? he who can take shit form all has the nerve to show attitude to his wife who spoke honesty? when he cant protect her respect he dsnt have the rght either to be rude, annoyed to her??
ad now if he comes back showing attitude i realy dnt want sandy falling on her feet for him!! cooomom sadny keep up iur esteem, jo admi will never take a stand for u openly what protection wioll he ever give uy? if i go by soorajs way it is livng tow lives, one ac to bhabo and the other as u want!!

You're true. Suraj's behavior is really annoying these days. Usko Sandhya ki kis baat ka bura lag jaye pataa hi nahi chalta.πŸ˜ƒ

I really like when Sandhya put efforts to woo him. It's always more romantic than Suraj's efforts for sure.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by leo4ever

I agree.  I didn't even want to watch yesterday's episode it was so pathetic.  Instead of recognizing the truth in Sandhya's words every time Bhabo insulted her Yesterday, all Suraj did was give Sandy attitude. I mean come on now.  Why Allow Sandy to express herself to Suraj if all he owes is regress like a typical mama's boy and blame the wife.  Why cant he see that his wife is right, his mother will NEVER be satisfied.  Why can't he investigate to prove his wife COMPLETELY innocent instead f taking the cowards way f just leaving his wife.  In this regard even his bro Vikram is better because he took it upon himself to find out exactly who complained at the police station.  Suraj shows no gumption.  Kudos to Sandy for having the patience for such a man but the Cvs are show a very skewed reality. Most EDUCATED girls would not have the patience fr such backward thinking.