Sanaya Irani FC: Humaari Pyaari Pari <3 <3 - Page 91

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sizzpepps

i got bored hence i digressed πŸ˜† and happily so πŸ˜› this was worth more than this epi! πŸ˜†

@nb - good atleast we need someone here to keep us all positive! πŸ˜Š else, we toh are ready to attack the PH! *throws high heels at 4lions*
shilpi i have no hopes from this show re i'll watch for timepass actually i am bored of cribbing cv's won't listen to us then why waste our time πŸ˜†

don't tell me they are actually working on the payash track...god save the show then...
Originally posted by ght_sajan

oh i agree sajan were a class apart...whenever i saw them i would wish   my love story to be like theirs...that's something which never happened before...oh miss my sajan...

DITTO! their relation was so real...like it could happen to anyone and yet they were special! πŸ˜³ and those convos - one of the best! πŸ˜

don't tell me they are actually working on the payash track...god save the show then...
🀣imagine mami and bubbly planning against payal🀣

πŸ˜† 
payash really are a weak link in this show! god knows wot they are planning with this new A+B equation! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sizzpepps

DITTO! their relation was so real...like it could happen to anyone and yet they were special! πŸ˜³ and those convos - one of the best! πŸ˜
man the word chamish never sounded better...earlier it would sound like somebody was mocking you but the show gave it a whole new meaning...remember the time gujan said u call me chamish na samrat so i see what the world can't see in u😳...man what a beautiful line
down the line arhi  would  be remembered for sarun's chemistry but sajan will be remembered for their love story...
i'll be back after epi 😊

5mins to go..
sonu i agree that arhi will be remembered because for  sarun's chemistry while sajan for their story no doubt about that blame goes to cv's who are not able to handle their hate story idiots

pinky best of luck 🀣 
found it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMr6Bk20yw8&feature=g-all-u&context=G28356f3FAAACAA[/YOUTUBE]

a boy just needs to smile to make u feel shy  *sanaya blushes*- πŸ˜³   awww..*me dies* these 2 are tooo cute! 

u play games *mind games* - πŸ€£ lub how offensive they are! πŸ˜Ž

barun's laughing so loud in his head right now!! πŸ€£  no pretense..know each other in n out! :D

SaRun! <3 <3
Edited by sizzpepps - 11 years ago