Posted: 12 years ago
🤣

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Guys 🤗 I think i died laughing yday 🤣 After a long time i was watching IPK with my sister, and her reactions were Epicc 😆 When Arnav slid the door to the cupboard 'What The' came from my sis first 🤣 n then Arnav 🤣 Kept saying 'She is crazy!' 'This is heights of craziness' 🤣 and then for San 'She is good' 😎

Khushi's Gopi Vahu act was fun, San is so good at comedy, didn't feel OTT at all! 😳 San's Bindaas dance was the highlight for me!  Loved the way Khushi brushed away Arnav's locks, n then ruffled them again 😍 😆

Regarding the Actors are Like God thing, I Agree such Fans are never satisfied as they have perceived the actor as someone already, they even try to justify the actor when they are wrong and embrace all their likes...It's crazy n i question their sanity at times 😳

Hawww Who changed the Name to Supernatural!? 😲 I am A HUGE FAN too!😎 🤣
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
🤣
falsePromise thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Hi Guys 🤗 I think i died laughing yday 🤣 After a long time i was watching IPK with my sister, and her reactions were Epicc 😆 When Arnav slid the door to the cupboard 'What The' came from my sis first 🤣 n then Arnav 🤣 Kept saying 'She is crazy!' 'This is heights of craziness' 🤣 and then for San 'She is good' 😎

Khushi's Gopi Vahu act was fun, San is so good at comedy, didn't feel OTT at all! 😳 San's Bindaas dance was the highlight for me!  Loved the way Khushi brushed away Arnav's locks, n then ruffled them again 😍 😆

Regarding the Actors are Like God thing, I Agree such Fans are never satisfied as they have perceived the actor as someone already, they even try to justify the actor when they are wrong and embrace all their likes...It's crazy n i question their sanity at times 😳

Hawww Who changed the Name to Supernatural!? 😲 I am A HUGE FAN too!😎 🤣

im new here...joined just now...!! 😆..my previous id was ..kashUrock..
btw im richi!
and therez a AT of supernatural w8 pming u!

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Welcome to the FC Richi 🤗

Although i dont talk much abt SuperNatural, but sure would like to be arnd..i am watching season 5 although i hv exams arnd the corner still :P..i will b catching up with season 6 n 7 after exams... which all seasons have u completed?
It's just Awesome btw Dean or Sam what's your pick? 🤣
Mine is Dean...hv u noticed the way Sam is surrounded by Demons n Dean by angels..makes me think in the future the two will be at war with each other! 

Sorry for shooting all sortsa questions at you 🤣
falsePromise thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Welcome to the FC Richi 🤗

Although i dont talk much abt SuperNatural, but sure would like to be arnd..i am watching season 5 although i hv exams arnd the corner still :P..i will b catching up with season 6 n 7 after exams... which all seasons have u completed?
It's just Awesome btw Dean or Sam what's your pick? 🤣
Mine is Dean...hv u noticed the way Sam is surrounded by Demons n Dean by angels..makes me think in the future the two will be at war with each other! 

Sorry for shooting all sortsa questions at you 🤣

oh...most of the members r watching season 4 which is airing on starworld...me too watching that!
and i love dean sam bobby and cass equally..but if u will tell to pick one then of course itz dean...
yep..i think dean will represent the god and sam demons!! 
Letz not talk about SuperNatural here or the AT members will throw us out!  🤣
falsePromise thumbnail
btw now one question frm me...🤣...whats ur name???
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Sorry for disappearing like that on you 😕 my bad where are my manners! :P
 You can call me Zee..n dont worry abt FC members, my fellow frnds dont mind my relentless bak bak be it on ny topic 😆

Trust me to embarrass myself! :O Season 4 is going in StarWorld 😳 i thought season 5 has started 🤣 
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
ok enough...im bored