Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata's Makeover P1: April 4th Analysis (Page 4)

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

I really liked your post and the way you laid out today's episode and described it :D 

THank you so much!!! Big smile

I am really, really happy with the progress in Manveer relation. I am glad that Manyata is starting to trust him and accept him as a friend (for now). One more thing I found changed was that now when UV flirts with/ compliments Manyata, she doesn't get mad at him, she accepts it and that is showing us change.

Me too, it's dheeme dheeme, but it's sweet! Yes, she has changed in that aspect, hasn't she??  LOVE IT! LOL

I loved today's episode and your amazing analysis. If the CV's continue to make good episodes like this, it is really gonna affect the TRP's and IF ranking :)

Thank you again, I really appreciate that you liked the analysisI HOPE SO TOO!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! I think they have a track everyone wants to see. See I'm  a loyal DEK fan, but my mom watches the repeats, but this week I actually saw her watching the repeat to catch up and then immediately watched tonight's episode!!! There is hope! LOL

Simran :D...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akkiii

n Yeah one more doubt ...isnt it that they are showing the whole world against the so called Typical love story of MONASH...so many problems ..but still till the end they will be together ..no matter whatOuch

That prolonging the love story is one way for the CVs n the other way is making the whole world conspire for the two poor souls who cant live without each other Ouchstill they hold onto their hopes to meet again once again ...n finally they end up togetherOuch

I think they did that to show M's character's mindset. From how she was and how she will be. Sort of see the growth, that she was this way once and now she is working her way towards a different identity...a girl who is not in that love and mindset anymore when she becomes a Princess. 

What i think is that initially CVs must have only this thot in mind ...to separate the two people who love each other by the boundaries of Manyata's destiny n her dream becoming REALITY...where the evil prince enters n claims her for himself ...but then People rooted for Udayveer...n he became more popular...so may be now they are changing their way too CLICHED storyline by turning the EVIL PRINCE into a selfless lover who wont claim her but give her up in the end ...only to realise that it was THEM (Manveer)..who were made for each other ..n yeah some love stories are greater than othersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I don't think they ever changed their mind, I think their endgame was always ManveerLOL See Monash was meant to be portrayed as typical, which is why they were shown first and why everyone was confused about them as the final couple bc CVs did everything all other shows do with a couple to make them the ULTIMATE TYPICAL couple...while ManVeer is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. The CVs on this show like offbeat and only offbeat romance yaha pe chalegLOL

I am keeping my fingers crossed ..becoz I cant be in the minds of the creatives ..as of what they have thot...but yeah if they want their story to be mature and more sensible ..they will have to give up the cliched idea..n go for a bolder LOVE STORY ...n dat wud be no doubt ManveerSmileEmbarrassed
Even if this is inspired by princess diaries...it is bound to happen that after getting mature ..she will still cherish her high school romance ..but end up loving the Prince n marry him...the ultimate fairytale that wud be...

INdeed, they will. these creatives are different believe me...actually the PH was producer for this offbeat romance with ALi Zafar...it's called London New York Paris...it was completely offbeat, different romance but SO CUTE...I think the CVs never wanted typical which is why Monash happend SO fast, but Manveer is happening dheeme dheeme like the title track Wink 

love u
akki

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryakkiiiii

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmry

Originally posted by yaherd15

Originally posted by rmry

Originally posted by wendy25

//
She is seen telling UV her dream about being a Princess, about how wonderful it was but her reality is much much different.  (SERIOUSLY, I know everyone may be annoyed with the Monash sequence, but look at M telling UV her dil ki baat, about her dreams, which she ONLY told Akaash...I KNOW everyone is annoyed that she isn't showing feelings in the eyelock sort of manner, but guys she is doing everything a girl does when she starts developing feelings for a guy...M just doesn't know it...I feel like Manveer relationship is like the one we saw in the movie Rockstar, where the leads didn't once say I LOVE YOU to each other in the movie, but we KNEW they were in LOVE with each other...like I said in previous posts....MANVEER IS DIFFERENT...MONASH is A PARALLEL TO IT in showing us the TYPICAL relationship we see on TV/MOVIES...Manveer kya pyaar ALAG HAI...so it TOTALLY GOES that their tariqah, their andaaz of showing their love will be GREATER than Monash  SLOWER than Monash, and MORE INTENSE than Monash...And I think we have a lot more episodes to go before that intensity comes because M needs to become a RAJKUMAARI FIRST.
// 
You stole my words dear.
lots of people are passimistic about ManVeer and upset with monash scene and accusing Manyata for using UV  . But look at the bigger picture.
they are growing  closer to each other. she is sharing her dil ki baat  with him .she was never so much comfortable with akash as she was with uday . she is getting dependent on him and she was never so much dependent on akash .
if we get realistic eyelocks etc doesn't happen. its not necessary to say i love u ,its about feelings. in rockstar also  same thing happen. if cvs wants to give us some different romantic and realistic tale unlike lovey dovey one whats the  problem.
ALL tv shows are full of this fairytale romance and i would luv to see offbeat romance like ManVeer.Smile 

@Wendy: Agreed that Manveer is different like Rockstar. But are we ready for Rockstar type of ending??? Her wish was a Pariyon ki Kahani... Will she ever get her Fairy Tale which includes happy ending???

I know this was for Wendy, but I couldn't help myself LOL, I don't think it will be a Rockstar ending, this is after all a DAILY SOAP! LOL Happy endings toh hona hi hai, but I do want to see a similar love story with Manveer in the sense that things are unspoken for them, but the feelings are there. I don't think we need to be worried about that part, it's just her love story will come with it's problems and issues like every love story on tv, but perhaps the problems/issue will be different than the ones we have seen before. Wink

PS: SA has hinted of having RA-one type ending??? Do you think it will fit into a Pariyon ki Kahani??? I know its too early discuss that part... and I dont have any issues with the current slow and steady... I mean Dheem, dheeme intense track of Manveer. But defnitely I would like to see their love withstand all kinds of ups and downs both have to go through separately and together... To be precise A HAPPY ENDING.

I think we don't have to worry about a bad ending at all, this is a daily soap, na?? Everyone wants a happy ending otherwise who will watch the show?? LOL I don't SA has hinted of a Ra one type ending??? I have never heard that before at all, if anything I don't she has even mentioned about the ending of DEK before either?? Confused But yes this dheeme dheeme track of Manveer shall continue and will have it's happy ending, that is guaranteed! Sorry if I scared you about the Rockstar comparison, I just liked that different love story theme in that things were unspoken for them, and same with Manveer. Wink

Yaherd... thanks for cheering me upBig smileBig smile. SA is toying with RA-ONE type ending also. This was mentioned by a forum member, I mean a trusted source... in another threadCryCry. But nothing is finalised...WinkWink

Your welcome!!! I didn't mean to scare anyone with my comparisons, next time I will be careful!LOL Well if it's a Ra-one ending then I expect a DEK season 2 lol...Jokes aside, I don't know how a RaOne ending will apply...completely different story lines, na?? But let's give it a try...hmm perhaps Akash was her first hero, but now there is this new hero who makes her feel like the first love, but he is not the first hero he is some one else, yet she has feelings for him, something more for him that was unexpected...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

Go to top