Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 9)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by AngelDark

Yash reminds me of a king or prince who let everyone talk about his decision and what his choice will be until he finally takes action and disregards all that discussion as background noise.  That's my conclusion after reading all the analysis.

I hope I made sense.Big smile

Oh woww thats a wonderful character analysis ..short and precise ClapClapClap...till now Yash is projected that way ..he allows all the blablabla of the fish market LOL and then announces his decision and walk off like a prince EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Jyoti: At least in this serial we can compare the hero to a prince! WinkWinkWink

That reminded me that his wedding sherwani( is it? ) , the white one in the sangeet function reminded me of a princely attire and attitude.Big smile

Sorry had to quote to juxtapose all that opinions.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06pennuskanda12

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Posted this in the MF:

HAHAHA. Gayatri is so funny when she says Ansh should not come with Aarti to Scindia Mansion. 

AHAHA.

AHAH.

Oh Gayatri ...

Okeee.

Last time I checked the definition of a mother was -- and I quote from dictionary.com:

"to care for, or protect like a mother

or

being the origin, source, a protector"

And today, Gayatri Scindia proved that she is -- NONE OF THE ABOVE, nor does she understand the meaning of it.

I mean.. did she TOTALLY just ask Shobha and Satyendra to keep Ansh for 10-15 days ...

Like..

Seriously...

I have always abhorred women who act cold and vicious towards children when the children are not at fault. And here Ansh has been nothing but sweet (and a little shararti) with the Scindia's. So WHAT EXACTLY IS GAYATRI'S PROBLEM!? I mean does she expect Aarti to develop the same relation with Payal/Palak that she has with Ansh?! This kind of stuff doesn't happen overnight woman! And as far as I know, Aarti has been nothing but sweet towards Yash's kids whenever they've interacted. 

I swear, I know that Gayatri is doing all this because she seems to have some sort of flaming hatred towards Ansh because he isn't her BLOOD, but if she does anything or says anything against Ansh then she is going to see the ugly side of me. 

Her behaviour today was nothing but ATROCIOUS. And Yash thankfully knows it all so he should act against this right away! 

I mean .. Gayatri ...

I CAN'T EVEN.

I feel like..

I mean .. I thought Gayatri was over it but I see her getting all hot and bothered about Aarti worried that Ansh hurt himself and decides he cannot come to Scindia Mansion and I just lost it 

Because you know .. any other mother would watch her son fall and go "Oh BOOHOO kid..get over it"

I'm sure that's the reaction you wanted Gayatri .. isn't it? ISN'T IT?!

PS: Pari asking Pratik to pinch her so she can pretend-cry ...

Z

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lams123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08AngeloScuroaanyakunatsigridjyoti06yipeepennuskanda1249erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Pennu :Yup Yash ka decision is going to b the ultimate ..before that all can do their blablabla LOLTongue

@Mansi :I know ..here at least hero is doing something prince worthy and not limited to a personal PA ConfusedLOL

@Alll :Aarti runs to save Ansh and that marriage gathbandhan wala kapda drags on the floor ...isn't it negative symbolism of marriage breaking ?? CryConfused...only positive thing is that knot of the gathbandhan does not open but goes along with Aarti ..so dunno if it symbolises marriage breaking or not Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatskanda12yipeepennuroseinbloom49erFan

laxmi2010 Senior Member
laxmi2010
laxmi2010

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Its important that the truth comes in front of Yash via Aarti only beforehand ...

Yes Jyo, it's important, but how likely is it that Aarti will get to tell Yash before the truth is revealed to the family?  Do we really think that the CVs are going to give up the chance to have a big humunga about the divorce truth before Aarti is able to clear everything to Yash?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06pennuroseinbloomskanda12

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Thanks for update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Jyo I felt it was symbolic of how there will be trouble in their marriage not because of them .. but from outer sources like Gayatri .. because Aarti runs for Ansh .. but the gatbandhan falls yet the knot isn't undone.. meaning AarYa's relationship won't break but it may go through ups and downs because Aarti will be protective of Ansh yet Gayatri won't like it much .. she'll try creating rifts but the knot staying tied means they will be with each other at all times..

Hope that made sense =p

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatsigridjyoti06yipeepennuskanda1249erFan

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

@Z :I dont mind "Dragon Club Unit " from tomorrow onwards in place of Analysis unit now that Aarti and Paridi r all set to enter the dragon club aka Scindia house where all the drama will happen LOLTongue 

What say Samana ?? LOLEmbarrassed

Sure, why not? Big smile

But let's make it just "Dragon Club", short and well, not so sweet. ConfusedLOL

Then we can call tomorrow's thread "Enter the Dragon...Club"... Bruce Lee, anyone? Cool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06yipeepennuroseinbloomskanda12

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

What is Bua's problem? Why is she zeher-gholing, what are her motives? Is it her jeopardised relationship with the girls or simply her bitterness over her life experiences?

Why did Gayatri call Aarti, Aarti and not Arpita when she went to make that request about Ansh. Is she trying to tacitly strike a deal with the Dubeys?

Question #1..
Once... before in an epi this Bua told herself that..
this family is very keen to bring a widow bahu to this house but they never thought anything about their widow daughter..(that is she herself...)

May she wished to have a Punar Vivah of herself but nobody took a step forward... so may be she is frustrated...Ouch

Question #2..
Pass...LOL

Edited by pennu - 04 April 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeskanda1249erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index