Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 25)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@Jyo ... I know the hypocrisy...Girls must be kuwaaris while men need not be Confused..waise bhi its difficult to prove if the ladka is a virgin or not Stern Smile

@Angake :I  think the status points towards general population..Whether we like it on not...majority women are like Gayathri's in real world...They think if the women come with baggage aka kids from prior marriage..the bahu's attention will be divided...and frankly the new bride will try to over compensate with the child from the previous marriage out of guilt ...coz the new step children and the new husband will command her attention more..Though being a mother she will try to be equally maternal towards all...the scrutiny will be more to see if she is a good mother or evil step mother to the new kids...God what a situation...yahaan kuaan to udhar khaayi Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@Jyo, Yes and that would be a chain reaction with Gaya going to Vidhi and going %[email protected]#$%%%$ and Vidhi going to Panku and going &%$#@$%% to get her frustrations out about the Dragon MIL. LOL

This sounds exactly like dragon club now LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07LuvStrk-001Samanalyseroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Deeps :Thats why Men always hv the upperhand na Angry...noone even bothers to ask them the virginity question but women will asked about it Ouch

kriti07LuvStrk-001Samanalyse49erFanroseinbloom

Princy360 IF-Rockerz
Princy360
Princy360

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Thank you for written update. But i did not get the end bits what Arti said to Shobha and Dubey?

Aarti was sarcastic with Dubeys ...she told them "Fine whatever u all want me to do I will do ..u all wanted me to marry with this lie ,I did ...u all will want me to go without Ansh ,I will do that too ..because afterall I m supressed under your so called karz na " ...

She was plain sarcastic and trying to make the Dubeys feel guilty of all the words they had spoken in tuesday's episode ...
Thank You

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I get what you guys are saying that husband and wife need work together. But even if Yash does come to the rescue now will that stop Gayatri from discriminating against Ansh later? What if Yash is at work? Aarti will need put her foot down at one point or another.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 05 April 2012 at 8:04am

Samanalyse

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The promo only shows Shoba, Mansi, and Mr. Dubey standing there after the bidai. So Ansh must have gone with her

Samanalyse

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

CHK OUT THE PARTY AFTER WEDDING AND PANKU DANCING Heart JUST A CLIP FOR FEW SECONDS IN THE BEGINNING!

Edited by 49erFan - 05 April 2012 at 8:16am

LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08EnchantedForestroseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index