Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 24)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@Angake: That was just a beautiful articulation of what I tried to say in a roundabout way a few pages back. If we want to get to the bottom of our expectations for Yash it comes down to his responsibility, a responsibility that not only stems from his role as her husband, but also as a human being, like you said, following the mandates of humanity. Separating Aarti from her child, even for a few days, because of Gayatri's flawed logic and her faulty principles is nothing short of inhuman. I shudder to think of Ansh's reaction when he learns he is not going to his "naye papa's bada ghar" Cry

Actually I thought of another interesting twist. If Yash doesn't know and doesn't stop this from happening right now (it could happen if he just doesn't realise Ansh is not with them until they get home...especially if Gayatri orchestrates it, same way she did with the name change). They could show Aarti cold and zombie-like and Yash concerned but not saying anything because he thinks Aarti agreed to this. I would love a scene where Shobha calls Yash in the middle of the night and tells him that Ansh won't stop crying for his mother and Yash just walks out and gets him. Embarrassed

There are lots of ways but I think it is imperative that Yash assume his responsibility in this situation. Alone, Aarti is fighting a losing battle, not because she is weak or resigned but because she is outnumbered and manipulated.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlams-Deepzz-angakekriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001jyoti06mysteriousmilli

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

• Punar Vivaah
    Do you think people prefer bride without her children for remarriage?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

• Punar Vivaah
    Do you think people prefer bride without her children for remarriage?

@Deeps, my answer to that would be it depends on the people that is being referred to. 

If it is people like Gayatri, then the answer would be no. Gayatri is a mother herself and all it would take her is a minute to imagine herself as a mother forced to give up her child/children. And then on the other spectrum you have people like Shobha. If the roles were reversed and Prashant were to bring a new mother with a child for Ansh, Shobha would welcome her with open arms. But beyond the scope of this show, if you were to ask anyone  if they were given a choice  to have a bride without a child or a bride with a child then I think most people would opt for the first. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Samana /:Yup in case Yash does not overhear Shobha-Gayatri talk ,then he might not even know about this whole Ansh matter till he reaches home and suddenly finds out Aarti in all tears and Ansh not around ...As long as he comes to know and fulfills his husband wala responsibilities ..I m fine LOLEmbarrassed...bas Ansh needs to b in his papa's bada wala ghar haan AngryLOL

@Deeps :That FB Status is more of a bitter truth ...Girls r always prefered as kunwari kanyas only irrespective of whether the guy is kunwara or not AngryOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyse

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
@Samana, yes interesting twist. Big smile

In that case, imagine Aarti's reaction at SR. Ansh the reason that she is there in the first place is no longer there. She is finally going to blow her fuse and take it out all on Yash. Ouch And he will be like what the???? He will probably run for his dear life and go and get Ansh. I hope not but I fear they are going to show Yash unaware of this new development until after the bidhaai. The creators need the viewers to be hanging on to the edge of their seat for the whole weekend. Angry

Yes imagine, Ansh's broken heart when he realizes he is not going. No matter what their justifications, I cannot tolerate people who would break a small child's heart so cruelly. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@Angake: OMG, your signature!

"When you become detached mentally from yourself and concentrate on helping other people with their difficulties, you will be able to cope with your own more effectively. The act of self-giving is the greatest."

This applies so aptly to Yash and Aarti right now. Both of them have been licking their wounds and locking themselves up and down for so many years that they are very attached to themselves mentally. Now this marriage, all the things they have had to let go of and their responsibilities not only to their own but each other's children will force them to detach and I think that will be their healing process.

Love? That too. Embarrassed

@Jyp: Haan, as long as in the end Yash does what he needs to do, I don't mind how they bring it about.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakeLuvStrk-001jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@Angake :I can always imagine Aarti blowing her fuse on first wedding night and blurting out all her frustations on Yash at one go by going ^$#%^$#%@$%$#%  LOLLOLLOLLOL..Yash will b like ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuch

And then I can imagine Yash ka outburst on Gayatri mommy ..he will go ^#$%^@$%!% on Gayatri LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 April 2012 at 6:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angake123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseroseinbloom49erFan

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@SamanaROFL I didn't even realize that. I have had my signature for so long that I didn't pay attention to how aptly it describes ArYa's situation right now. Trust you to catch that. Big smile 

@Jyo, Yes and that would be a chain reaction with Gaya going to Vidhi and going %[email protected]#$%%%$ and Vidhi going to Panku and going &%$#@$%% to get her frustrations out about the Dragon MIL. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index