Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 21)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M_n_h

Hi I m new to this forum was a silent member this is my first post here I love the concept of this show and both GC and KS are doing brilliant job as Yash and Aarti love them. Few points I would like to mention:

When Aarti asked PayLak whether they are fine Palak was quite but Payal stuck out her tongue even in Ganesh stapna pooja also it was Payal who stuck her tongue out.Payal was not very happy when Yash bought that balloons for Ansh also at the mall where as Palak was not bothered about it and if we remember it was Palak who interacted with Aarti at the mall hope atleast Aarti gets some positive response from Palak then it would be easy for her to handle Payal.

When Ansh fell down Aarti completely forget about the surroundings as she was only concerned for Ansh and it was Ansh who brought about the reality to Aarti that she is married now may be that it will be Ansh who will indirectly bring her close to their new family.

Hi M_n_h: Welcome aboard Smile Glad to have you break your silence and be a part of the thread. 
That's quite an observation you've made...about PayLak's individual reactions to AartiClap  So far, we have been taking their action/reaction as one. If Palak is half tilted towards Aarti already, then she and Ansh together could play the mediators between Aarti and Payal and then in extension the rest.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06skanda12

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I loved this show very much.
Especially Jhancy rani(Arthi)Thumbs Up

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
gosshhh gayatri too is a mother and above all she is a woman , a woman is no woman if she cannot understand the pain of another,what if arti's parents had put the condition in front of yash and his family that yash has to give ansh the first priority above his own children, that's exactly the point of marriage so how can they separate a mother from her son because of whom she is getting married so he can see the love of a father,this whole scenario is pointless!!!
very disappointing and cruel too.
only yash can do something about it<33

Edited by Mllu.N - 04 April 2012 at 11:41pm

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@narangi - i totally agree with u ... i had lots of expectations from this show ...but its turning out to be a typical saas bahu show and am so disappointed ..

no communication , even when yash has told himself 1000 times he needs to talk to aarti ...he just makes assumptions in the end

also now this ansh fiasco ...and what happens tomm if yash dosent still say a word l...

how come everyone is assuming he will ??? Bec i see no hope !!!

if GC was not there i would have left this show today DeadDeadDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06shaliskanda12-LetItGo-mysteriousmilli

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@lams:i never saw the show except for GC's scenes  and only for making snapshots to make stuffLOLi only come here for GC's love that's it, i read the update and thankgod i am not watching the show but still i couldn't stop my self from commenting after reading yesterday's episode update.

LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

also now this ansh fiasco ...and what happens tomm if yash dosent still say a word l...

how come everyone is assuming he will ??? Bec i see no hope !!!

if GC was not there i would have left this show today DeadDeadDead
This entire thing is created to show how Yash tries to protect the interests of Arati so he will surely raise his voice and get Ansh along with them.. Whether he wil get to know the truth of the background discussions or not is not known but he putting a foot down and getting Ansh is for sure to happen

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Indu: Wonderful point about Gayatri trying to quantify Aarti's love. That has been quite the theme with all the characters who are causing roadblocks in Aarti's life, hasn't it? Dubey wanted her to quantify her love by marrying Yash and paying off their debt and from the beginning Gayatri has been operating on the premise that Aarti has some sort of quota of mamta which will reduce for each individual kid, the more kids she has. And she is used to lavishing it all on Ansh, so Gaya thinks she will "break" that habit and make her love Payal and Palak.

@Mira: Girl, I feel your pain but shows are not made to cater to one type of audience, so there is no way each viewer is going to be unequivocally happy every day. I do hope they focus on the leads though, like you said and that you stick around, because we like you! Big smile

I have to disagree on some of your points, though. We are not saying Yash has to come and save the day because Aarti is now a silent bahu, you said that. What we have been discussing is that the Dubeys by initiating the karz talk and all the forced lying and hiding and agreeing to ridiculous things have sent Aarti over some sort of edge. To me, she was not agreeing to go without Ansh exactly, but expressing her anger and pain and letting the Dubeys know that they had broken her and their relationship completely, through that passive aggressive remark, reiterating the karz.

The same way Papa Dubey blackmailed her into this marriage and Shobha supported him by not dissenting, she is blackmailing him and Shobha into fighting for Ansh, which works on Shobha, I might add. All that warmth, that impulsive action, wearing her heart on her sleeve has been stomped out of Aarti and she is playing the game now. The only exception is Ansh and if the Dubeys take that away, she is showing them a glimpse of the result. A barely recognisable, cold, calculative Aarti that has no love to give because her heart is completely broken. Her enormous capacity to love was her greatest strength and character trait. But she has been forced to kill this love instead of nurturing it. How much can she fight when she is standing all alone and feels that Dubey will just throw the karz in her face again, and she will have to go through the pain? Instead she has put her broken, vulnerable heart on lock down and the passive agressiveness is nothing but a defense mechanism.

What we are hoping is that Yash, with his superior understanding of relationships will, consciously or unconsciously, protect that last ember of the real Aarti that we all love by taking Ansh with them. We are hoping that he will stay true to his responsibility and stand as her partner to face the complications. Such acts of heroism are possible from every man, every day and that will make it all the more endearing if it happens.

@M_n_h: Welcome, welcome! Big smile

Wow! I am so ashamed of myself after reading your post! I never considered Payal and Palak as two different people! D'ohThat was an excellent observation. It seems that Payal is the one who has more hostile feelings towards Aarti. Interestingly, she is the one that made that comment about their mother in the first episode and it has been her instigating ever since. She stuck her tongue out both times, and didn't interact with Aarti at the mall, like you mentioned. Also it was her that made the comments about the step mother directly to their dad.

Palak seems like her dad. She fought with Ansh at the mall when she thought there was an injustice being done. More than being possessive of her dad, she was bothered that Ansh was "lying". But as soon as the situation was explained to her and it was justifiable, she accepted it with open arms and heart. She is a very fair little person.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Payal is the older one?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001angakeAngeloScuroInduG64aanyakunatsigridjyoti06mysteriousmilli

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
interesting discussion on payal and palak... i noticed the same thing... all the times that aarti has come in front of them it's payal who's been hostile towards her... it's payal who's also noticeabily upset about ansh laying claims on their father... as she's the older one she probably has more recollection of arpita than palak... we saw her holding arpita's photo while sleeping... it seems palak is just following her payal didi's lead... but when aarti actually attempts to forge a relationship with these two it's palak who's going to be receptive to both aarti and ansh... payal will be a tough one to handle... it's possible that she's even influenced by bua...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index