Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 2)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I put the first part of the WU on the first post. All who are waiting can read while we wait for the rest of the episode. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccLuvStrk-001swethasyam08skanda1249erFanroseinbloommysteriousmilli

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Samana :Edit the title as well saying written updt+analysis unit ..so everyone will know update is here Embarrassed

@All :Aarti tell Dubeys that fine I m doing everything that u all want me to do in the name of karz ..she had disgust in her face ..poor girl Cry,..

I feel Yash will stand in Aarti's support and will say Ansh too will come with us  Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccLuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalyseswethasyam0849erFanskanda12yipeemysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Second part updated.
Thanks Jyo, will change the title.

Yash better intervene! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001jyoti0649erFanskanda12

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Ok its time for Ansh to light her Pallu with padaka...I hate Gayatri

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccLuvStrk-001Samanalyseskanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ok in precap Shobha is pleading in front of Gayatri and that Gayatri is giving all witch type looks Angry

Time for Yash to play the hero here ..he overhears it all and looks disgusted Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2ILoveDramaLuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalyseswethasyam0849erFanskanda12roseinbloommysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Today was a filler episode of sorts ..mayb they did not want to show major happenings today itself after last 2 days of hectic shaadi and also with IPL starting today ..so a filler of sorts ...but at least I m hoping Yash will intervene in this matter and make sure Ansh comes with Aarti tomorrow which will b the first positive impression Yash will put on Aarti wherein everyone from Shobha to Mr.Dubey fails  but Yash rises upto the occasion and comes in Aarti's support EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

**Off to edit my take**

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08EnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

suju19 Senior Member
suju19
suju19

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hope he will open his mouth now at least. I know he shows some responsibility  towards Arati and did say that they allow Ansh too then but really never tries to interact with the kid. Please do something now. Poor  arati... She has given up some much and has and will be going through a hell more of things. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

sns23 Goldie
sns23
sns23

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the prompt update Samanalyse!! Looking forward to reading the multiple takes now :D

Grrr! Dubious Dubey made me regret supporting him!!! How insensitive/inconsiderate of him to even imagine that Aarti would agree to Ansh getting left behind.. Aarti was wonderful - her eyes showed her helplessness at the debt card being forced on her, made me well up..

Gayatri makes my blood boil.. Just no words to describe her callousness..  The way she treats Ansh - like a discarded piece of clothing, is just appalling.. Being a mother herself - how could she fault Aarti for running to Ansh when he was hurt! Rather she should be glad that a person like Aarti is coming into her grand-daughter's lives..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29LuvStrk-001Samanalyseaanyakunatsigridjyoti06yipeeskanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index