Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/4 Written Update/Analysis Unit: Bidhaai ke Samay (Page 17)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@Murs : The person in my DP is  Kiefer Sutherland  aka Jack Bauer in 24 Series Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarrLuvStrk-001AngeloScurojyoti06shaliskanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@Nightstarr :Exactly she is like Jay of DEK ...thinks she can rule the world and ends up doing the most stupid acts LOLLOL..whereas Daddy Scindia is more like DEK ka DS who will never show his cards to anyone unlike Gayatri Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NightStarr-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001arp04srocksbbbcccAngeloScuroskanda12

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I think it's that Jack Bauer from 24..Keifer Sutherland. My fav show once.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 April 2012 at 3:07pm

NightStarr-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001jyoti0649erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Murs : The person in my DP is  Kiefer Sutherland  aka Jack Bauer in 24 Series Embarrassed

Ahhh thank you! it was just one of those things which I meant to ask you several times but never go around it. I would see it and try to remember who it is and go blank Ouch like when a tune gets suck in your head and you can't remember the songLOL!

@Jyoti: As much as it pains I do have to agree that Papa Scindia seems like DS but I have a very soft spot for DS so I don't want think of the two in the same category LOL!!!

Alright you all, time to get back to real life and take care of things! Great discussing with everyone and have a good day/night Smile

-Deepzz-LuvStrk-001swethasyam08AngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anu-Reddy :Good to see u here Embarrassed...remember me ..I was one of the members of KMH ka ria ka adda once upon a time Big smileHug..will love to read your regular analysis daily here ..still remember your regular live commentry on Arjun-Arohi LOL...I think Yash will open his mouth tomorrow to say his final decision which will b obviously against his mother LOL...Yash is more of a silent observer before giving the final verdict and once he gives his verdict ,he cares any damn about what others think and kal bhi yehi hoga ...Gayatri is just making a mockery of herself in front of her sons LOLOuch

Yes Jyothi, I do remember u HugHug. Its been a while that I have seen any of our old KMH friends, it feels so good to see u here... Embarrassed You ppl are doing grt with ur amazing analysis, i will make sure I will chip in with my 2 cents every now and then, sply when the epi has scenes to irk me LOL.

Bold, yes, she first made a mockery of herself infront of her husband, before marriage , when she opposed the idea of Ansh coming to their house, now she is again gracing herself for one more...LOL Woh aurath nahin sudarne wali hai LOL. Yeh tho humare Mother india se bhi worse hai  LOL . It will be fun talking abt her and her nautankis LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I personally thought it was reasonable episode today, they just showed this with two perspective, Aarti and Gayatri. Gayatri as grandma and Aarti as mom.

Gayatri cannot think beyond her grandkids, she doesn't really hate her completely. She see her as sanskari, bit rigid actually pretty rigid but loving mom. So she just wants those qualities coming in her family. Which is wrong, but there are people like her everywhere. I am not advocating she is right but where she is coming from.

I didn't like Paylak's behaviour today, I have a feeling Aarti will go alone and without Ansh. And Yash will personally get him later, in doing so Aarti will lose more respect for Dubeys.

Sr. Scindia is real diplomat, he lets everything flow and then make his decision. He didn't oppose G but then didn't support her either again.

And as for Gayatri only one person can tame her, thats Mr Khanna. Hope he is frequent visitor of their home.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001InduG64MelodiousDreamsswethasyam08jyoti06EnchantedForestskanda12

aussie.priya Groupbie
aussie.priya
aussie.priya

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I really hate Gayatri.
On a side note, when will karan and shakti perform? Or did I miss it?

jyoti06EnchantedForestskanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index